Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 hours ago I sent a message in response to her my DMs are always open etc etc, my message is still unread.

For those who have also messaged including her followers she should at least acknowledge I have a lot of DMs to read but I will get to you, at the very least surely if you are going to put yourself out there for people to reach out to you acknowledge you know people are there! Makes me so so angry.

Reactions: 17
I can't watch another stay at home DITL, can someone let us know if the boys got to actually go outside and enjoy the snow?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just spoke to the lady on insta who messaged her yesterday she said she’s not had her message read either

Reactions: 4
Early thread suggestion. When I think of a rhyme I can’t help but post it 🤣. They’re my fave ones.

Slow cooked bitatoes as dry as my hair, don’t message me cuz I don’t care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Top tip ladies - if any of you struggle to get to sleep at night then leave the latest video until this evening, be out in minutes 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes boys get out in snow, lengthy moan about how her hairs ruined and the weddings soon she doesnt get on with clip ins (extentions) She prefers no make up now days.. pretty boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she hasn’t even opened her DM’s that’s so cunty

Just watching her new video and she basically says that Alfie can’t get to school because they are stuck because of the snow and on her stories she said Alfie school Was shut and that’s why he wasn’t at school 😏 A few hours later she said the snow has basically all melted now so I bet Alfie school wasn’t closed

Reactions: 9
When woody is shouting on Alfie and Alfie continues to ignore him to show the camera his tooth, it speaks volumes doesn’t it? Then he shouts mummy but the only way he gets attention is when he starts copying Alfie by showing his teeth to the camera. She needs to sort her priorities out and teach Alfie some bleeping manners!

Reactions: 24
The difference in how she speaks to them in the bit in the bedroom made me so sad it's all telling woody not to do things and rolling her eyes then cuddling Alfie calling him cutie and getting him to show off while woody shouts for them in the background. That poor little boy 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 25
All I can say is she's an absolutely DESPICABLE human being after all this. I know I post on a gossip site and I'm not exactly mother Theresa myself.... But to promise people who might be on the brink that you're there for them and not even read the message just so you can massage your own ego is a whole other level of grim that I'm shocked even she's reached!

Reactions: 25
All I can say is she's an absolutely DESPICABLE human being after all this. I know I post on a gossip site and I'm not exactly mother Theresa myself.... But to promise people who might be on the brink that you're there for them and not even read the message just so you can massage your own ego is a whole other level of grim that I'm shocked even she's reached!
This is what made me angry, in all fairness she's definitely not the only vlogger/influencer to pull this self-serving superficial act of kindness. They are probably worse than the people they call trolls, because they are preying on vulnerable individuals who maybe in a dark place, just so they can create content and portray themselves as caring. It's dispicable behaviour.

I can't watch another stay at home DITL, can someone let us know if the boys got to actually go outside and enjoy the snow?
As suggested here they went out in the snow, did mummy actualy play with them in it ? No of course not far to busy just filming obligatory shots of feet in slush and Steve falling down a hill then no doubt dragged back in doors for another dungeon day .

Reactions: 11
The difference in how she speaks to them in the bit in the bedroom made me so sad it's all telling woody not to do things and rolling her eyes then cuddling Alfie calling him cutie and getting him to show off while woody shouts for them in the background. That poor little boy 😟
It's just awful to witness it. Wish I could give Woody a big cuddle.

As suggested here they went out in the snow, did mummy actualy play with them in it ? No of course not far to busy just filming obligatory shots of feet in slush and Steve falling down a hill then no doubt dragged back in doors for another dungeon day .
Where's the snowman building and did Woody get a turn at sledging?

Reactions: 4
oh jeez is this the start of people tagging her in spuds in the slow cooker pictures everyday like she's discovered a revolutionary way to cook "bitatoes"? its mince pie gate allover again.....send help!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would but im blocked for saying i don't want a hair tutorial. My hair looks like every morning i wake up.
SHUT UP!! did she really block you for that? I do polls like that all the time, and i don't block people for disagreeing or saying they don't want to see content. Its good to gain an insight into what people enjoy from your account!!

She's a miserable piece of work, when Woody takes the underpants the way she grabs him and snatches them from his hands so abruptly sets such a bad example all while pulling snarky faces to camera, I was expecting as a mummy infuncer of sorts she'd first ask him to put them back or maybe find a toy to distract him but she's got zero patience, I can't imagine LJC pulling faces or belittling her kids in such a way Rebecca take note !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.