Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pretty much copied Jayde_Jenson_Rocco saying how she doesn’t come on to talk much anymore, even the filter is the same?
A couple of them today banging on about the same thing. Meldrum and Lydia Millen too. Wonder if there was a "go whinge on instagram about trolls and feeling off" memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This girl has no creativity whatsoever. Meldrum has been waffling on this morning about not feeling it anymore, and being bored and whatever, here comes Elleh right on her heels with the same song and dance. If you are that bored with what you are doing online, maybe it's time to pull back and go live your life?
This is exactly what Kelly from you me and the 6 Cs has done. She's even taking a break from social media, not just closing her vlogger accounts. I have a lot of respect for her because she's honest enough to stop rather than putting out endless tripe like Rebegga

Reactions: 8
This is exactly what Kelly from you me and the 6 Cs has done. She's even taking a break from social media, not just closing her vlogger accounts. I have a lot of respect for her because she's honest enough to stop rather than putting out endless tripe like Rebegga
I love Kelly, was a bit sad when she pulled back but at least she does it the right way. She's not feeling it, doesn't go on social media to whinge about it, just stops until she's up to it again. Elleh can't do that, she loves the attention.

Reactions: 7
Her little rant about struggling for content made me laugh especially as Mrs Meldrum has posted the same.

What irritates me the most is that in these ‘honest’ stories they still can’t be honest. Neither of them have admitted that they are on Insta to sell and make money from their followers. They both are struggling because no brands have been in touch...again they forgot to mention that.

They live rather dull lifes and have nothing to sell so are stuck.

I am not sick or struggling with insta because Spring is round the corner, I follow lots of gardening accounts so am excited about sewing seeds and growing veg. I also follow some interesting designers, artists, potters, sustainable living accounts.. people who have interesting things to say and do, none of them rely on flogging their kids for content.

There is so much that is interesting happening- for this I like Insta-and am not struggling because I am employed in a steady job with a good pension, it gives my life a nice rhythm So I have other things to think about all day... my life is more than content!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought exactly the same. The few times school was closed we would wrap up warm, get the sledges out and be out until the cold got to us. Then home for soup or hot chocolate, bit of tv or a book then back out again, and repeat. What is the obsession all the instahuns have with snuggling under blankets 🤢 watching films all day. So boring and just lazy parenting. Ok once in a while but it’s all the bloody time!
It is all a load of shite anyways! My kids wouldnt sit under a blanket for ten mins they love playing! As for all this snuggling it is nauseating. I love wimter but all the slow day snuggling shite ruins it for me!

Reactions: 11
She’s lacking in content because she’s as thick as tit and her content is boring as duck. Why on earth does she think her life is at all comparable to Caroline Flack, the TV presenter and West End star??

Reactions: 22
someone be a doll and do a test and dm reb saying theyre feeling terribly down.....shell just like the message and send a kiss emoji....such an inspirational caring mama!
Yes someone needs to dm her and see what the response is

Banging on about missing the food shop. We get it. You like doing the food shop. She probably thinks it makes her sound really cool and quirky, enjoying something that most people can't be bothered to do. She really has nothing interesting about her.

Reactions: 18
Her little rant about struggling for content made me laugh especially as Mrs Meldrum has posted the same.

What irritates me the most is that in these ‘honest’ stories they still can’t be honest. Neither of them have admitted that they are on Insta to sell and make money from their followers. They both are struggling because no brands have been in touch...again they forgot to mention that.

They live rather dull lifes and have nothing to sell so are stuck.

I am not sick or struggling with insta because Spring is round the corner, I follow lots of gardening accounts so am excited about sewing seeds and growing veg. I also follow some interesting designers, artists, potters, sustainable living accounts.. people who have interesting things to say and do, none of them rely on flogging their kids for content.

There is so much that is interesting happening- for this I like Insta-and am not struggling because I am employed in a steady job with a good pension, it gives my life a nice rhythm So I have other things to think about all day... my life is more than content!
Exactly this 👏👏👏 what we've been saying for ages brands are finally realising too!

I did say over 6 months ago around the James Villa fiasco time that if she carried on with her "smash and grab" attitude of snatching brands cash and putting out the shittest laziest content possible she'll run out of brands to work with eventually.... Didn't think she'd run out quite this quick I must say 😂 but she reads here so should have took on board the feedback and maybe wouldn't be in the sorry state she is now if she had 🤷🏻‍♀️

So you're totally right oh bacon, the reason the nasty comments are sticking now (although at Christmas aparrently she just "isn't bovvarrd" 🤔)is cos brands are probably echoing our sentiments about her lazy slapdash attitude towards everything but her beauty treatments

When was the last ad does anyone know? Was it little dish?

Reactions: 10
waited all day to see what the slow cooker "roast potatoes" turned out like.......verdict.....they looked raw but tasted "soft" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Self employed 🤣🤣 that made me laugh. She thinks she’s Sir Alan Sugar now. Self employed people work 12-15 hours a day to get businesses off the ground and take no wage for themselves some months to make sure it’s a success. Rebecca on the other hand is a grabby, selfish influencer who thinks she should get it all for free and in return will get her flaps out round a pool or in her Primark try on for the gram. duck off Reb It’s a tit show your running not a business love.
How is she earning money by only posting 1 or 2 YouTube videos a week which are absolutely tit?! She barely does any ads now. How is that a “job”?! LOL

Reactions: 14
It's bleeping dangerous to offer yourself as a person to turn to for support and then not offer any, and without signposting to mental health services/charities.

If any of her followers end up here disappointed by this: The Samaritans 116 123

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s a self centred cuntrag, i know loads of people that have messaged her over the past year, genuine nice messages, she hasn’t read nor replied to any. I messaged her ages ago about the drinking water when they were all being ill never replied.

Reactions: 18
Here I go.. What a massive bleep she is. I’ve messaged over the years offering advice etc and guess what? Not once has she opened any of my messages. I think it’s down right vile that she’s still banging on about Caroline and mental health, as if the ‘trolls’ she deals with are as bad as what Caroline dealt with. I hope to god Rebecca never has to deal with any genuine mental illnesses within her family because it’s absolutely horrendous to see. I myself have mental health issues (anxiety, PTSD) and I NEVER play on it. Most of my own family don’t know I have issues, why? Because I don’t feel the need to air it to the world to be noticed/loved more. Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower she does. I honestly think she needs to have a word with a professional because for a 26 year old, there’s something really not right with her. It’s not Steve, it’s not that she is isolated, it’s the fact that she plays on other people’s and other families tragedies. Most of the world would be sympathetic but no not Rebecca, it’s turned into being all about her again. Steve if you read here, have a word with her and if you don’t then make a run for it mate because having children with her was one thing but marrying her is a whole new level of bleeping your life up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.