Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca you cuntwaffle do you realise how dangerous that is to extend the hand of friendship to people who are in a dark place then snatch it back by ignoring them making them feel worthless and inanimate. Just so you can make your self look good so folk massage your ego.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Banging on about missing the food shop. We get it. You like doing the food shop. She probably thinks it makes her sound really cool and quirky, enjoying something that most people can't be bothered to do. She really has nothing interesting about her.
It's ok, we can watch last weeks cos it will be exactly the same! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She couldn’t give a duck! I’m so so sorry if this comes across in any other way then what I’m trying to say which is she is literally using Caroline as content! A few days ago a lad we used to know died and she hasn’t said tit! He didn’t take his life unfortunately he was involved in an accident but it’s not the point why is she using Caroline over and over again but someone she actually knew she hasn’t said tit! She’s so backwards when it comes to grief she cares more about the people she didn’t know then the ones she did because it’s keeping her in trend with the rest of instagram twats!

Oh and also this bullshit I try really hard on my YouTube crap! your telling me you went all weekend and didn’t film anything to then get to Monday and have to vlog a bleeping snow day which you couldn’t even get up on time because you have no content!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So let me get this right - she ‘roasted’ potatoes all day in her slow cooker, while actually roasting a chicken in the Aga, then took the chicken out of the Aga to finish off in the slow cooker with the potatoes? Why didn’t she just cook the potatoes round the chicken in the Aga? But at least they ‘tasted soft’! Her cooking does my head in 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wish someone would put a comment on her not even reading messages after what she just said. She really is one self centred witch.

Reactions: 9
Reasons why LJC will forever be superior to Becky Dingle as a youtuber, influencer, mum, general human being....

Shows a mamas & papas playmat in her video and some little outfits the twins were wearing and did a bit of a mini review - great idea for brands to get a small taste of how she showcases products
Jesse wanted her to come from the kitchen to see that one of the babies had woke up, she humoured him, went with him, thanked him for being so caring to his sisters etc. If woody had done this to Beggy she'd have rolled her eyes and just ignored him.
Has raised 2 intelligent and courteous little boys.
Lives a normal relatable life, sees family and leaves the house regularly.
Actually disciplines the boys when required

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she is in a slump, lost her mojo, not herself on social media with all the crap she takes........simple solution love.....come off social media!!!! But will she?????absolutely not 🙄🤣🤣🤣 I think these little "influencers" forget they can in no way relate to Caroline's situation, caroline was a celeb who worked damn hard! Caroline couldn't just delete her account she had it from newspapers/magazines/TV etc! Rebecca if you reading this hun just delete your social media! Problem solved!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She couldn’t give a duck! I’m so so sorry if this comes across in any other way then what I’m trying to say which is she is literally using Caroline as content! A few days ago a lad we used to know died and she hasn’t said tit! He didn’t take his life unfortunately he was involved in an accident but it’s not the point why is she using Caroline over and over again but someone she actually knew she hasn’t said tit! She’s so backwards when it comes to grief she cares more about the people she didn’t know then the ones she did because it’s keeping her in trend with the rest of instagram twats!

Oh and also this bullshit I try really hard on my YouTube crap! your telling me you went all weekend and didn’t film anything to then get to Monday and have to vlog a bleeping snow day which you couldn’t even get up on time because you have no content!
how do you know Rebecca? X

Reactions: 1
Rebecca you cuntwaffle do you realise how dangerous that is to extend the hand of friendship to people who are in a dark place then snatch it back by ignoring them making them feel worthless and inanimate. Just so you can make your self look good so folk massage your ego.
I hate the way people like her do this! There will be people as you say in a dark place and vulnerable who actually think these silly idiots are their friend or want to be their friend!!! They talk about trolls....in my opinion this is worse! There should be something against bullshitters on Instagram doing this!

someone be a doll and do a test and dm reb saying theyre feeling terribly down.....shell just like the message and send a kiss emoji....such an inspirational caring mama!
I would but im blocked for saying i don't want a hair tutorial. My hair looks like every morning i wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so insistent on making her followers happy? I find it really weird.

Reactions: 13
Her whole life revolves around social media.

Give up insta and join only fans you like getting your hoof out for all of sundry and its probably better money.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the way people like her do this! There will be people as you say in a dark place and vulnerable who actually think these silly idiots are their friend or want to be their friend!!! They talk about trolls....in my opinion this is worse! There should be something against bullshitters on Instagram doing this!
Regulate the lot of them I say. All a bunch of narcissistic, bullshitting liars.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so insistent on making her followers happy? I find it really weird.
She likes to come across that way because she is a massive narcassist! It's all to look good! To big herself up! She couldn't care less about her followers! Generally that's what all of these so called influencers do! Social media is common ground for narcissists to feed their ego, if you go through your Instagram etc you will notice they all have the same personalities, obsessed with their own self importance, self pity, me me me sort of behaviours! So when someone else takes the spotlight "caroline" for example it all has to be related back to themselves as the world typically revolves around the narcassist! Narrcassists like people to think they are amazing people,that they care, and what a better platform than social media!
It's also typical when someone calls them out on their behaviour that they have to make it publically known, instead of dealing with it quietly they post about it being trolled and victimised! The narcassist is always the victim they never do or say wrong! Always portraying a caring/kind person who could never possibly do wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she is in a slump, lost her mojo, not herself on social media with all the crap she takes........simple solution love.....come off social media!!!! But will she?????absolutely not 🙄🤣🤣🤣 I think these little "influencers" forget they can in no way relate to Caroline's situation, caroline was a celeb who worked damn hard! Caroline couldn't just delete her account she had it from newspapers/magazines/TV etc! Rebecca if you reading this hun just delete your social media! Problem solved!!!!
She won't leave social media because she's addicted to attention and it's the only place she can get it. Even Steve seems to ignore her attention seeking rants. Looks like she posted on his Instagram again tonight, reposting the same pic from her account of them together, the reason I think she posted on his account is the wording 'you're a cutie', he's more likely to call her a milf. He doesn't show respect or affection towards her.

Just for the record anyone "in a dark place" had a reply yet? :unsure:
Nope, I sent a message 8hrs ago, don't expect a reply in the middle of the night but my message was sent near enough (7pm ish) responding to her story saying she is there for anyone and her DMs are always open stating I sympathised with her etc etc. She had re posted people kissing her arse half hour after I sent a message. Yet it still remains unread 🤔

I have sent a few over the last year offering advice, I have yet to receive a response.

She likes to come across that way because she is a massive narcassist! It's all to look good! To big herself up! She couldn't care less about her followers! Generally that's what all of these so called influencers do! Social media is common ground for narcissists to feed their ego, if you go through your Instagram etc you will notice they all have the same personalities, obsessed with their own self importance, self pity, me me me sort of behaviours! So when someone else takes the spotlight "caroline" for example it all has to be related back to themselves as the world typically revolves around the narcassist! Narrcassists like people to think they are amazing people,that they care, and what a better platform than social media!
It's also typical when someone calls them out on their behaviour that they have to make it publically known, instead of dealing with it quietly they post about it being trolled and victimised! The narcassist is always the victim they never do or say wrong! Always portraying a caring/kind person who could never possibly do wrong
This 1000%

Reactions: 5
She replied to me once, being crappy although....
It was over the whole Oscar and hoover thing.
I didn’t even get chance to reply before she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.