Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snow day dinner - Two tins of tomatoes in the slow cooker on high for 9 hours and then served with bread!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gets ‘so much crap’???????? I’m a prison officer, someone spat at me last week. Still had to go in the next day and the one after. Those of us with actual jobs can’t randomly takes breaks just because we lose our ‘mojo’ :mad:

Reactions: 71
How can you have roast potatoes if they aren't roasted? Surely they are just slow cooked potatoes not slow cooked roast potatoes...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who bangs on about positivity she ain't half a negative Nancy! She is one of those girls where there's always drama and whinging about something

Reactions: 27
She gets ‘so much crap’???????? I’m a prison officer, someone spat at me last week. Still had to go in the next day and the one after. Those of us with actual jobs can’t randomly takes breaks just because we lose our ‘mojo’ :mad:
I know she hasn’t a clue. I’m a nurse on a dementia ward and last week I got bitten so badly and my hair pulled so bad that I’m left with a slight balding patch.... Not that I’m crying over social media for it cos I genuinely love my job. My real life job that I’ve worked and studied so hard for and feeds us without getting my gash out !! I’ve said it before and il say it again she needs a reality slap 👋🏻🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"... with the trolling and the media.. Its so hard"
First up..you rarely get trolled.. You choose to read a gossip thread.
Secondly..YOU ARE NOT A CELEBRITY. You are not on any media outlet, TV, newspaper and nor will you ever be.
STOP COMPARING YOUR PATHETIC LIFE TO SOMEONE THAT TOOK THEIRS FOR EXCEPTIONAL REASONS.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Could it be because barely any brands are working with her as they’ve realised how poor her content is? She also wants people to get in touch if they feel down but she never replies to messages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s pretty much copied Jayde_Jenson_Rocco saying how she doesn’t come on to talk much anymore, even the filter is the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go with the troll rant
I'm sick and tired of her blaming others for her inability to produce, professional content. Too many influencers have used Caroline Flacks suicide as an excuse for them to cry troll and use it as content. Too many influencers over estimate their actual ability to influence because of their sensitivities, they can't take criticism and too quick to cry bully or troll in the wrong situations, because it gives them a screen to hide behind and quite often hide their own dishonesty that they are being questioned about. They have zero in common with Caroline Flack, these opportunists are purely using her suicide and story for content. Maybe I'm very cynical but these so called concerned influencers showed no concern or support when she was arrested or in court.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s milked poor Caroline’s death, hasn’t she. It’s not even slightly relatable to her life. She’s rambled on about being upset of this than she did when her own Nan died

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Could it be because barely any brands are working with her as they’ve realised how poor her content is? She also wants people to get in touch if they feel down but she never replies to messages 🙄
If people feel down there are professionals available for support instead of that fake ass cow she wants to use other people's misfortunes /situations as content or to tell everyone what a wonderful person she is. Since CF suicide, social media has been full of fake concern and influencers offering to be a friendly ear, yet so many who have tried to take them up on their offers of support have said they get no response. If someone is in a low/vulnerable state, these influencers offering support just to make themselves feel good, can be quite dangerous, particularly when they don't respond to those contacting them

Reactions: 18
Shes not a celebrity by any stretch of the imagination, she's bored, reads gossip pages about herself and delusional.

Reactions: 21
She’s acting as if she’s only been quiet/not talking on story’s since Caroline’s death. When in reality it’s been for weeks! I remember when she used to come on and speak everyday without fail. I’m not complaining about that but she’s really milking this CF situation...

Reactions: 11
Well said. She's just lazy. The other day I watched someone I was subscribed to, she sat and moaned for 10 minutes about how difficult her job is compared to other people with regular jobs and how, working out at the gym, shopping hauls and travelling is tiring work. What she calls tiring work is probably what those of us with regular jobs do on days off or holidays. So many of these working in social media are very detached for the reality of living and working in regular jobs in regular houses with families who don't sell their souls for fame or money

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine going to her when you’re down.
It’s realleh simple babes just wake up happeh and positiveh and do a 3 minute work out for the gram, that’s all she can say!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Firstly, she doesn’t respond to dms, secondly, all she wants to do is make people happy 🥴 I duno about happy but she sure makes me
laugh on a regular basis 😂. For all the wrong reasons of course. Sick of these self obsessed twats saying their inbox is always open. Who are they trying to kid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hers and Caroline's lives are in no way, shape or form comparable. Who does she think she is? Jesus Christ this girl is numb! There was never even any mention of Caroline until she died.

Reactions: 17
someone be a doll and do a test and dm reb saying theyre feeling terribly down.....shell just like the message and send a kiss emoji....such an inspirational caring mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf was she babbling on about 🙄 honestly if it’s that bad just pack it all in? It’s not like she’s studied for years to do this, in her own words “I just wanted to make people smile” hardly a HUGE ambition is it? I mean it’s nice enough 🙄😂 but if it’s making you so down and depressed then sod making other people smile.

When she says she likes being self employed she means she likes the perks of not having a proper job - no time restrictions, no commute, no management etc which is fair enough, but she doesn’t really put the rest of the effort in does she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
This girl has no creativity whatsoever. Meldrum has been waffling on this morning about not feeling it anymore, and being bored and whatever, here comes Elleh right on her heels with the same song and dance. If you are that bored with what you are doing online, maybe it's time to pull back and go live your life?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.