Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wishes she would have known about the snow, like others have said there is such a thing as a weather forecast, living int dales you would think they would check these things having had a snow threat for a few days. Yet then goes and says they should have done it yesterday but didn't get around to it, which one was it then?

Reactions: 16
I’m in bed with a sickness bug so just catching up and I’m in absolute stitches at the comments on here. She really doesn’t help herself, does she? 😂. I won’t even tell you what looking at that chicken did to my already weak stomach 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The fact you live in a remote place should be enough for you to stock up on food (not just tinned tomatoes!) even tinned spaghetti hoops/beans etc is better than nothing!

Reactions: 21
She’s making roasties in the slow cooker......these I cannot wait to see!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Wow! That chicken and noodles made me feel a bit queasy! Sad we won’t get to see a food shop today! It’s the highlight of my Monday! I know that’s just my option and not everyone likes it.

must dash, off to make my do to list for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over Alfies hair 😩 looks bloody awful did she do it herself? It’s literally a bowl cut!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she attempts pancakes in the slow cooker tomorrow.....

This could be one to watch out for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but saying the boys are going to be sat in watching films all day because it's snowed has proper pissed me off, the number of times those boys are told to sit still on that settee and watch yet another movie or they just go up to their bedroom and tip out their toys onto the floor probably out of sheer boredom, OK it's snowed but why not wrap them up and be the fun mum who takes them outside to build a snowman or go sledging, be adventurous, laugh, get messy she just seems so uptight so dull nothings spontaneous it's all lists, plans, targets and goals for herself but when it comes to the kids shes just totally passive parenting .

Reactions: 33
What a little tart she looks in that throwback pic!
Did you notice her make up in that picture,she looked like a ghost. At least we an see how she managed to hook old Stevie boy, he pr8only saw the dress barely covering her backside, sad thing is she still trying to dress the same way

Reactions: 8
Sorry but this is where the lack of common sense shows.. in the winter months I would have bought a long life milk every time I went shopping that would be of more use than the tinned tomatoes she buys weekly. Id have my freezer jam packed with meals! It would even be worth having a cheap 4x4 sat on their land to use at times like this. They are painful these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but saying the boys are going to be sat in watching films all day because it's snowed has proper pissed me off, the number of times those boys are told to sit still on that settee and watch yet another movie or they just go up to their bedroom and tip out their toys onto the floor probably out of sheer boredom, OK it's snowed but why not wrap them up and be the fun mum who takes them outside to build a snowman or go sledging, be adventurous, laugh, get messy she just seems so uptight so dull nothings spontaneous it's all lists, plans, targets and goals for herself but when it comes to the kids shes just totally passive parenting .
I thought exactly the same. The few times school was closed we would wrap up warm, get the sledges out and be out until the cold got to us. Then home for soup or hot chocolate, bit of tv or a book then back out again, and repeat. What is the obsession all the instahuns have with snuggling under blankets 🤢 watching films all day. So boring and just lazy parenting. Ok once in a while but it’s all the bloody time!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know how you've all moved o to the shopping. I still can't get past that flash by work out 😂 I wonder if her warm up and cool down were also part of that 13 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
she's been out over the weekend, should have made sure she had the essentials in, and left the big shop for another day. That's how people who live rurally have to do it unfortunately!
I bulk buy all year round, its cheaper but also means that I can fill the freezer for times when we can't get out due to snow or if I'm busy with the kids or work I can just whack something in the oven. She's living like a townie and as you all say, what was the point of moving to the country to live like that? We've been out sledging all morning, its freezing and sludgy but the kids had a great time and my dog needed a proper run out!

Reactions: 11
I don't get the obsession with the bloody slow cooker.

She has an aga!!
She also has a whole day at home too so it's not like shes a busy mum off to work, and needing the sloh cookuur to help.

She smells like pure laziness.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.