Rebecca Lamb #28 Find me on YouTube flaunting my hoof, I need cash for a hole in my roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ...
Get some warm clothes on the boys, the puddle suits and get outside with all that with all that land and those hills.
I want to see the boys making snowmen, snow ball fights etc doing what most kids do in the snow.
Why must they stay in front of a screen AGAIN?!

Reactions: 24
Hate when they’re constantly in front of a screen. As a kid, I have very little memories of ever sitting in and watching films. My memories were playing out on the street with my friends, riding bikes, making mud pies, playing games. They’re so detached from everything, Alfie will have school friends but woody has no interaction with anyone apart from his immediate family.

Reactions: 13
Lol so she went on her first date with Steve, wearing a tank top and her Elizabeth I make up. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus christ...
Get some warm clothes on the boys, the puddle suits and get outside with all that with all that land and those hills.
I want to see the boys making snowmen, snow ball fights etc doing what most kids do in the snow.
Why must they stay in front of a screen AGAIN?!
It makes no sense at all, both her and Steve have posted vids of outdoors with the dogs, surely the boys would love to play in the snow. Like you said, wrap them up warm and let them out to play. It looks beautiful with the snow, they just don't appreciate and make the best of their environment

I’ve got a theory. I think that mirror in her beauty room/bossbabe office is a slimming mirror. Whenever she posts selfies or videos of her giving herself “come to bed” eyes she always looks considerably slimmer than in any other photos or videos.

Look how long & slim her legs look here when we all know she is short and stocky
View attachment 87550View attachment 87551View attachment 87552
Its the angle I think and the way she holds camera but it could also be the mirror you right x I wear size 12 and it’s my real size no way I could wear size 10 or maybe I could but honestly I wouldn’t be able to breath and I honestly think I am way smaller then her when I look at her body shape it annoys me that she is claiming to fit into 10 I don’t want to think how does younger girls feel when they can’t fit in 10 either and they are smaller then her too

I thought she was doing a roast today, not that we ever see it
Last Sunday she was making sausages and mash as well so again not roast yet it’s in her weekly menu every darn week

Reactions: 8
Omg just seen the chow mien. Looks like shes bought noodles microwave rice and literally dry fried the chicken and slapped it on top. 🤢🤢🤢 no seasoning or sauce. bleeping hell why post it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its the angle I think and the way she holds camera but it could also be the mirror you right x I wear size 12 and it’s my real size no way I could wear size 10 or maybe I could but honestly I wouldn’t be able to breath and I honestly think I am way smaller then her when I look at her body shape it annoys me that she is claiming to fit into 10 I don’t want to think how does younger girls feel when they can’t fit in 10 either and they are smaller then her too
I think it's both! I used to have a mirror like that - I looked great in it :ROFLMAO: but I also have a friend who is absolutely amazing at taking photos - She recently sent me a photo of herself in an outfit for my opinion and I was absolutely astounded at how slender she looked compared to when I last saw her but then when I saw her in real life a week later she looked nothing like the photo she sent at all! Beckeh has had a lot of practice posing in front of the camera and knows what works for her to look her "best" when she's mentally giving herself one in front of the mirror!

Reactions: 9
No food shop today 😭😭😭 also doesn’t she buy about 16 pints of milk a week? I’m sure she normally gets 3 or 4 4 pint bottles every food shop, what must they do with it?

Reactions: 7
This is probably just my mum instinct kicking in but if I was in her situation I would be turning that back room downstairs into a pantry! that room would be stocked to the brim with toilet rolls, food, cleaning stuff etc etc I know it’s not pretty but it’s practical and I’d rather know my kids are fed in any situation then have a back room doing duck all with!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree
I think it's both! I used to have a mirror like that - I looked great in it :ROFLMAO: but I also have a friend who is absolutely amazing at taking photos - She recently sent me a photo of herself in an outfit for my opinion and I was absolutely astounded at how slender she looked compared to when I last saw her but then when I saw her in real life a week later she looked nothing like the photo she sent at all! Beckeh has had a lot of practice posing in front of the camera and knows what works for her to look her "best" when she's mentally giving herself one in front of the mirror!

The highlight of my sick day is waiting for the slow cooker roasties. I hope she posts them or she’s going to ruin my day even more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where I live we can get stuck if it snows all I do is keep an eye on the forecast and stock up on freezer bit's, tins, pop some extra milk in the freezer, make sure I've enough pet food and most importantly chocolate lol! Thay could have gone out yesterday shopping thay knew it was coming. I bet neither of them watch the news or weather! Dumb and Dumber

No food shop today 😭😭😭 also doesn’t she buy about 16 pints of milk a week? I’m sure she normally gets 3 or 4 4 pint bottles every food shop, what must they do with it?
Probs have to fill up on cereal and milk as she doesn't buy snacks and all her food is rank!!

Reactions: 5
Firstly the brows and lashes didn’t last long

Secondly if she feels like that why doesn’t she put woody in nursery, delete her social media and get a proper job? Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she say positive over and over and over again, she’s like a stuck record, and she likes to be positive 🙄 in case anyone didn’t get it!

Reactions: 14
Firstly the brows and lashes didn’t last long

Secondly if she feels like that why doesn’t she put woody in nursery, delete her social media and get a proper job? Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

She doesn't want a normal job because she wants to be self employed, she loves being self employed because it sounds so cute and she just loves it. Shes so good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.