Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is saying people that post the Dolly Parton challenge are boring , and yet she’s does a video every week of her unloading the dishwasher and making the bed 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s just killed the Dolly Parton challenge. She’s got 100000 selfies that represent them 4 categories didn’t need to take 4 more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x
100% agree.

Reactions: 1
Something def going on at the dungeon. She is never this quiet...not even when her nan passed away.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who maybe has no life but she’s been out every weekend since Xmas? Maybe missed one? Seems off as she never went out before, coinciding with Steve seeming MIA - all a bit iffy

Reactions: 14
She is saying people that post the Dolly Parton challenge are boring , and yet she’s does a video every week of her unloading the dishwasher and making the bed 😏
And she’s did that Disney thing a million times and posted them....that’s boring!

Reactions: 24
Why are people putting loads of laughing faces and saying how funny it is? It’s not remotely funny 🤨

Reactions: 34
And she’s did that Disney thing a million times and posted them....that’s boring!
Haha I came to say this. She says she bored of these but we got treated to 100000 what characters am I. She probably is only bored as she doesn't understand them as probably doesn't know what linkedin is having never had a job apart from Asda!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else jump on here as soon as they saw that latest post 👀

I do think it’s mad that her LinkedIn version is just shoving some glasses on 🤨, bet she feels so professional at her little cute desk with her super cute glasses on, tucking into her yummy coconut tuna egg bread on her lunch break 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she looks a utter dick with the dolly Parton challenge how does she think shes being funny 🤔
Shes boring me posting the replies with people laughing.
Probably laughing at her being a idiot not with her

Reactions: 14
I know we’ve all got at least one, but why post a sad manky bra that’s been in too many dark washes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her LinkedIn should have been a tumbleweed given she’s never had a longlasting job

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know we’ve all got at least one, but why post a sad manky bra that’s been in too many dark washes?
All hers are probably like that once she washes them. When she videod herself unloading the washing machine I was genuinely shocked that she throws everything in together. It takes a minute to separate things.

Yesterday somebody posted that you never really see the boys doing crafts, today Woodys sat holding a pair of scissors with some card in front of him. Admittedly it looked staged, he was beaming at the camera, poor little bugger was probably playing with his toys before he was dragged off to pose for a pic to prove a point and once again confirm she does read here

Reactions: 16
she’s not funny in the slightest 🤦🏽‍♀️ and re posting her followers saying how funny and amazing she is, so narcissistic 🙄 How many times did she do the Disney character filter thing she has a cheek😭

Reactions: 24
All hers are probably like that once she washes them. When she videod herself unloading the washing machine I was genuinely shocked that she throws everything in together. It takes a minute to separate things.

Yesterday somebody posted that you never really see the boys doing crafts, today Woodys sat holding a pair of scissors with some card in front of him. Admittedly it looked staged, he was beaming at the camera, poor little bugger was probably playing with his toys before he was dragged off to pose for a pic to prove a point and once again confirm she does read here
Me hahah! She’s trying her hardest to disprove everything we say here. I give it a week and woody will be back to having nothing but iPad time.

Edited to say just realised he has a biro and a notepad, sat on the floor of her ‘office’. Clearly she’s shoved him with it to try and keep him quite so she can ‘werk’. duck sake give him some crayons man.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.