Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they have put a fixed retainer on her teeth! They are so expensive!! I have one on mine and the tiniest bit of it is broken... it’s gonna cost me £300 to get it fixed. So I’ll wait 🤣🤣 and this beg gets it for free!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She can paint her room white all she likes it still looks manky with a filter 🤢 #dingledigs

Just catching up after 2 night shifts. Loving the new thread title 🙌🏻

Reactions: 16
UNPOPULAR OPINION (possibly) but I’m a fan of Steve. I think he’s a little creepy with his sexual comments but I’m slightly prudish & hate PDA. Rebecca craves it & possibly finds it the only way she is “loved & attractive” to Steve. She literally calls her self sexy numerous times a day even if she’s “taking the piss”, it’s the first thing she’ll think of.

I think he’s had enough of his kids being slated on the Internet & it’s causing riffs at home majorly. My OH would flip and instantly assume I’d be off the Internet, money or no money if there was a vast following of people stating I partially neglect my child/children. I would think his family have something to say about it all too but he’s pretty reserved it seems, especially since moving.

I think he’s a good dad. I mean he’s a sandwich short of a picnic educational wise but in all honesty my OH is pretty much the same. He’s a rough & tumble dad, funny, silly etc I’m the educational one. But in their household there isn’t one adult teaching them the EYFS (Woody) or KS1 activities (Alfie) Obviously it isn’t important to them and it isn’t a necessity BUT there are resources available online FREE (Rebecca I know you’ll read this) which will help them develop & they will LOVE it (yes Rebecca, children LOVE to learn).

I think Woody and Steve will have a wonderful bond when he’s older, I think Woody is a boys boy and Alfie is the sweet mummy’s boy, delicate & soft. Steve is a manly bloke interested in cars, building etc. I just can’t see Alfie giving a tit where as woody I can see him caked in mud/grease/paint fixing up a motorbike or something with Steve while Alfie & Rebecca are watching TV or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just watched her what I eat in a day video actually heaved over that tuna eggy bread dirty mare bet it stunk 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Never mind Jet2 mugging her off, Woody is mugging her off on a daily basis... When she said do you want to say hello to everyone and he just smiled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: no thanks mum. He's so cute, he is just absolutely adorable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know it's a bit "she can't do right for doing wrong" and ultimately I'm glad poor woody is getting out of the house but can't she take him anywhere other than soft play? They must have been about 5 times in the last week. What about a toddler group for interaction, the fictional swimming lessons she was meant to be starting, something outside? There must be loads to do round there.

I'm aware it's nitpicking but she could try harder
That grasshoppers play area that she took him to before when it opened as it was #gifted, she hasn’t been since obviously! It’s fab there, yes it’s an indoor soft play but it’s at a garden centre and my kids love going as it’s got A big outdoor play area too and a pet shop inside, my kids love looking at all the fish/birds/hamsters etc there’s loads and it’s something different than just soft play.
I agree though, why isn’t she taking him to a farm, for walks, feeding ducks, playgroup, swimming the list is endless

Reactions: 8
I just don’t know about Steve... in rebecahs couples Q&A’s in the past he’s seemed pretty aggressive over ‘trolls’ & egged/encouraged dingle bec to ‘Turn up on our door steps and say what we say on here to her face’. 🖕🏼🖕🏼 In addition to that, he always makes passive aggressive comments regarding tattle like the ‘bitatoe’ comment. I really don’t think he was taking the piss out of bex, more of a ‘duck you’ towards tattle.
Yes he seems like he does a lot for the boys, but the whole reason (apparently) they moved to an isolated location is because rumours were spreading about him... all of a sudden the wedding is booked ??!
- I don’t know but I can see 2SS being quite controlling

Reactions: 9
That grasshoppers play area that she took him to before when it opened as it was #gifted, she hasn’t been since obviously! It’s fab there, yes it’s an indoor soft play but it’s at a garden centre and my kids love going as it’s got A big outdoor play area too and a pet shop inside, my kids love looking at all the fish/birds/hamsters etc there’s loads and it’s something different than just soft play.
I agree though, why isn’t she taking him to a farm, for walks, feeding ducks, playgroup, swimming the list is endless

We love it there too

I just don’t know about Steve... in rebecahs couples Q&A’s in the past he’s seemed pretty aggressive over ‘trolls’ & egged/encouraged dingle bec to ‘Turn up on our door steps and say what we say on here to her face’. 🖕🏼🖕🏼 In addition to that, he always makes passive aggressive comments regarding tattle like the ‘bitatoe’ comment. I really don’t think he was taking the piss out of bex, more of a ‘duck you’ towards tattle.
Yes he seems like he does a lot for the boys, but the whole reason (apparently) they moved to an isolated location is because rumours were spreading about him... all of a sudden the wedding is booked ??!
- I don’t know but I can see 2SS being quite controlling
Yeh I see that, but bleeping hell I’d reign her in too 😂😂😂 My OH would be aggressive towards tattle too to be fair, anyone that is rude to me he will pick up & ask why. I think it’s a man thing?

Reactions: 4
Holy duck she kinda has a Pete burns look about her in this! Her face is so puffy

And also how many bleeping times does she need to post her tidying the boys rooms 🤬 interesting to see how long it is before she changes the duvet covers! And we get, you love their room. For fucks sake change the record you balloon.
Jesus so she does 🤣 the kids room isn’t even a mess FFS it’s just a few bits scattered here and there. Wait till their teenagers and she’s picking up week old plates and crusty socks up off the floor 🤢 actually scrap that Steve prob leaves his crusty socks lying about now LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit Rebecca your wearing a make up product that is causing serious flashback on camera you need to see what one it is and stop wearing it. Between that and all the cheap filler work you’ve had done it’s making you look botched. Steve will be overjoyed having to kiss a cross between metal mickey, jaws and Lilo lips Lil on his wedding day 🙄
Christ almighty 😱😱😱😱 ive been toying with the idea of getting a bit of filler in my chin jawline and cheeks however that pic of Rebecca has perhaps been the straw that broke the camels back in convincing me not to 🤣

Reactions: 5
Never mind Jet2 mugging her off, Woody is mugging her off on a daily basis... When she said do you want to say hello to everyone and he just smiled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: no thanks mum. He's so cute, he is just absolutely adorable!!!
😂😂😂 his little face had me in stitches as if to say hmmm what can i do to mug you off mother

Random curtains behind her bed?? Is it to hide that ugly light? Surely that house needs rewiring too.

credit where credit is due here.. she’s changed her hair colour, taken woody out more than once this week, and now made something in the slow cooker from scratch. I’m not going to pick at her for trying.
now if we can just get her to stop begging..

Seriously though, maybe she is starting to take note of what she reads here!

Reactions: 42
Not nit-picking but more of a general wondering as maybe I am wrong - Don't you normally put coconut milk in curry right at the end? Like you're supposed to do with spinach!
I always put coconut milk in along with everything else right at the start and never goes wrong for
Me! X

From what I have seen of Rebecca (followed since she first got preggerz with woody) I believe she is very naive and actually a weak person. I think she would do anything for Steve (like moving to butt duck nowhere) however I do think she’s all about what SHE can gain. Attention, money, fame (laughable) recognition from other *famous* influencers, another child. The list is endless!

when something doesn’t go her way, for instance, on one of her YouTube videos not too long ago, she disabled the likes/dislikes because there were more dislikes😂 she completely has a melt down. Or when people contact brands (something you can tell really really fucks her off) & she has to re film content, she posts a picture of her crying. Can we just take a minute here, is she actually bleeping for real???! It’s actually laughable she calls it a job. Sat there at her ladder desk thinking she’s actually winning at life ??? She NEEDS a reality check.

Yes she’s taken Woody out, dyed her hair back dark and made a decent-ish meal but in the grand scheme of things that’s bugger all. After all she claims she doesn’t read here doesn’t she? And it shouldn’t take a website of people to tell her to be a better mother. That’s why when she does these things I don’t sing her praises because at the end of the day she’s still a massive bleep who doesn’t give a tit about anybody but herself. She will be back to her same old self in no time

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe they have put a fixed retainer on her teeth! They are so expensive!! I have one on mine and the tiniest bit of it is broken... it’s gonna cost me £300 to get it fixed. So I’ll wait 🤣🤣 and this beg gets it for free!
I got mine taken off because it kept snapping. They gave me a clear aligner to wear to bed nightly. Much easier

I got mine taken off because it kept snapping. They gave me a clear aligner to wear to bed nightly. Much easier
Mines been great apart from this tiny tiny bit! The day my teeth move I will consider paying to have it fixed 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.