Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a parent take their phone with them when they go into the soft play area with their child. I’ve been to soft play A LOT and everyone actually enjoys themselves with their kids rather than filming it all. I know I come out aching and feeling 10 stone lighter after all the running around and climbing.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen a parent take their phone with them when they go into the soft play area with their child. I’ve been to soft play A LOT and everyone actually enjoys themselves with their kids rather than filming it all. I know I come out aching and feeling 10 stone lighter after all the running around and climbing.
Not allowed phones in any of the Soft play where I live, obviously because of taking photos of children

Reactions: 15
This week Woodys been to soft play more than he’s ever been in his entire life. He’s even been for a hot chocolate with Steve. Interesting that Steve and Rebecca never do anything with him together. They’re either on the rocks or he’s working cash in hand. I’ll go with both 👀
They’re all at soft play together which is nice to see, yay for woody!

think they forgot to take his PJ pants off this morning though 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 11
They’re all at soft play together which is nice to see, yay for woody!

think they forgot to take his PJ pants off this morning though 😭
I seen after I posted 🤣 Such a shame seeing Woody ‘dressed’ like that and then you’ve got Rebecca who puts in so much effort

Reactions: 3
Woody looks like he's dressed himself...!
Those leggings are perfect for soft play...if they were a size smaller and with a t-shirt.
He looks a state!

Edit to say... How many times is she having a 'final' appointment? Certain this is her 10th final appointment. Goes to show she never wears the bloody things as much as she should.

Reactions: 18
The poor child is going to sweat to death in that jumper in soft play, he needs a t-shirt on

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think her and steve are still at these places together ( the coffee shop and soft play ) who else would record the vid of her coming down slide??

Reactions: 1
My god she loves herself, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself😂 god she grinds my gears 😡

Reactions: 7
This is probably way out but i ‘wonder’ if they row about instagram. I know my husband hates it he thinks everyone is fake and I am on it to much etc. I wonder if she goes on about trolls, tattle etc all the time that he just gets fed up with it? Her home life is slacking because she is so obsessed with the app. I can imagine my husband saying ‘ ffs its a stupid app come off it if it causes you so much upset’ it must be draining.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but if I was ljc I would be reporting rebeggah diingle for stalking her its strange as hell single white female kinda tit lol ! Got to admit she looks alot better with dark hair !!

Reactions: 8
Put this tit on high for 3 hours, low for 6 or could just do it on the hob in 20 minutes since you’ll be at home you thick bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is probably way out but i ‘wonder’ if they row about instagram. I know my husband hates it he thinks everyone is fake and I am on it to much etc. I wonder if she goes on about trolls, tattle etc all the time that he just gets fed up with it? Her home life is slacking because she is so obsessed with the app. I can imagine my husband saying ‘ ffs its a stupid app come off it if it causes you so much upset’ it must be draining.
I totally agree with you on this! If my husband was to constantly hear me crying and moaning over trolls or tattle then he’d just simply say ‘give it up then’ and it might take me a second to realise it but he’s right! No amount of money or ‘fame’ (I literally can’t type that without laughing soz Rebecca) is worth damaging your relationship or mental wellbeing!

Reactions: 18
My other half hates most of social media, he hates the fakeness and how people with no real skills can make money just by selling their lives and contributing nothing of much value to society(his words not mine). I like it because I'm nosey, but would never put my life and certainly not my family's lives in the public domain. The problem is they want to be vloggers and influencers, but only want praise and all the perks, their egos can't handle criticism. When an influencer says it's no one else's business, I always laugh, because if they genuinely believed that they wouldn't post every aspect of their life online. I think these mummy vloggers/influencers all have one thing in common, their huge egos. It must be horrible to live with them knowing nothing is private or sacred. Just practical things like showing the inside of their homes or even worse the outside, from a safety/security aspect. Posting when they're out or away, they put themselves and homes at risk. I'm probably over thinking it, but in my job I tend to see people at the worst times of their lives, so I struggle with people who actively put themselves and or family at risk.

Reactions: 17
My other half hates most of social media, he hates the fakeness and how people with no real skills can make money just by selling their lives and contributing nothing of much value to society(his words not mine). I like it because I'm nosey, but would never put my life and certainly not my family's lives in the public domain. The problem is they want to be vloggers and influencers, but only want praise and all the perks, their egos can't handle criticism. When an influencer says it's no one else's business, I always laugh, because if they genuinely believed that they wouldn't post every aspect of their life online. I think these mummy vloggers/influencers all have one thing in common, their huge egos. It must be horrible to live with them knowing nothing is private or sacred. Just practical things like showing the inside of their homes or even worse the outside, from a safety/security aspect. Posting when they're out or away, they put themselves and homes at risk. I'm probably over thinking it, but in my job I tend to see people at the worst times of their lives, so I struggle with people who actively put themselves and or family at risk.
Couldn’t of said it better myself! heck I have to leave a lamp on if I know I won’t be back till it’s dark outside just to make it look like someones home! I couldn’t imagine telling the world I’m off on holiday for 2 weeks come rob me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know it's a bit "she can't do right for doing wrong" and ultimately I'm glad poor woody is getting out of the house but can't she take him anywhere other than soft play? They must have been about 5 times in the last week. What about a toddler group for interaction, the fictional swimming lessons she was meant to be starting, something outside? There must be loads to do round there.

I'm aware it's nitpicking but she could try harder

Reactions: 27
I know it's a bit "she can't do right for doing wrong" and ultimately I'm glad poor woody is getting out of the house but can't she take him anywhere other than soft play? They must have been about 5 times in the last week. What about a toddler group for interaction, the fictional swimming lessons she was meant to be starting, something outside? There must be loads to do round there.

My kids would have chosen soft play every single time! They bloody loved it (I hated it!) I’m sure woody had fun x

Reactions: 4

I'm wondering if she's getting freebies, if she takes pics etc they may class it as free advertising, in return she gets free sessions for Woody, I may be wrong, but she's too selfish to pay for so many sessions for Woody. She only spends money on herself without a second thought

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.