Rebecca Lamb #25 Mugged off by Jet2 for my beg, don't you know I'm a local celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost SO much length over the blonde process if you scroll through. I assume they kept hacking at it to try and rid the damaged ends but have failed. She still needs more going too. She’s going to end up with a jawline haircut for her wedding 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Steve should just put the slooorrr cooker booorl over her bonce and cut round it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here I go being THAT person..

Whats the issue with her having little friends? I’m just younger than her and I don’t have a big group of friends either. Reason being I found out my true friends when I got into a serious relationship and then fell pregnant. Im not unhappy about it, in fact I’m happier now with a small group of friends.

Im not even having a hen do. Its not a massive issue to me. If I did, I don’t think I could handle anyone planning the whole thing. All I care about is the day I marry my fiancé 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Whats the issue with her having little friends? I’m just younger than her and I don’t have a big group of friends either. Reason being I found out my true friends when I got into a serious relationship and then fell pregnant. Im not unhappy about it, in fact I’m happier now with a small group of friends.

Im not even having a hen do. Its not a massive issue to me. If I did, I don’t think I could handle anyone planning the whole thing. All I care about is the day I marry my fiancé 🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own obviously.
Yep. I’m the same, i have about 5-6 GOOD friends. Wouldn’t want more

Reactions: 12

Me too, I’m not very sociable and I speak my mind so I don’t have any friends really except family! Not bothered in the slightest x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Me too, I’m not very sociable and I speak my mind so I don’t have any friends really except family! Not bothered in the slightest x
That’s my problem, I say what I think and it gets me in bother sometimes. I’m like marmite, some love me some can’t stand me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just gone back through her photos to about this time last year and she seems so different! Her hair wasn’t black but it was still dark and the best it’s looked, she had no filler so she looked naturally pretty and she just seemed like a normal person! Honestly don’t know where it all went wrong for her? Whilst scrolling Inwatched the delightful twerking in the kitchen video she posted in early June again - what a treat 🙄 forgot how cringe that was!

Reactions: 9
You lot are gonna hate me but compared to the blonde I think the new hair is a massive massive improvement!! Sorry about me! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Your hair is still ginger underneath 🧐 or is that the filter 🤷‍♀️ Dont be telling me its a bleeping halo 😂
C6214E60-63E6-4CF6-A51F-22158D2FFB4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole time she was “blonde” I thought she looked so much better dark but now it’s back dark I just don’t think it looks nice either 🙈 maybe because it’s in such tit condition. Used to be so long and glossy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You lot are gonna hate me but compared to the blonde I think the new hair is a massive massive improvement!! Sorry about me! :ROFLMAO:
agreed she looks miles better ! But she looks so different in the last two grid pics and I can’t think why. The first one was when I used to like her, second one is since she became a smug prick who loves herself. Personality must be shining through.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.