Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Calm down Begropolitan Police! New Scotlamb Yard
It doesn’t CLEARLY prove who the person is because I could set up an Instagram account under the name BeccaLamb ...doesn’t mean anything though.
If anyone has any further information... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

yellowmellow

VIP Member
“Thought I’d share some pretty wallpapers”

WHY??? Has she got nothing better to do? She’s spent time going out of her way to find those and then posting them to her stories and for what reason? Is this what constitutes work to her? Does she think she’s realleh buseh and working really hard when she does ridiculous stuff like this? It’s a Sunday, both her kids are at home and she’s wasting her life reposting people who think she’s hilarious to make herself feel better and giving out wallpaper ideas... Not being funny Reb but my wallpaper on my phone is my kids! I don’t need your random flowers cheers 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Jambojambo

VIP Member
🐸☕ fuck me i go for a shower and rebs turned into jessica fucking fletcher get down you silly cow pop your nose back in your notebook 😂

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
“This isn’t bothering me whatsoever” well what are you posting about it for then you absolute cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
credit where credit is due here.. she’s changed her hair colour, taken woody out more than once this week, and now made something in the slow cooker from scratch. I’m not going to pick at her for trying.
now if we can just get her to stop begging..

Seriously though, maybe she is starting to take note of what she reads here!

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Right I’m gonna come out and say it... I actually find Steve quite attractive 😂😂 I think he dumbs himself down for that clown.
I’m going to go hang my head in shame now
wash those eyes out 🤣🤢 he reminds me of someone collecting money at the waltzers when the fair comes to town. And my ex. He is the spitting imagine of my very nasty ex, so I probably hold that against him which isn’t his fault 😂

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
We just know she’s currently in her dungeon, with her ring light set up taking 100198484843939 selfies of herself to reveal her new hair. She’ll have reapplied her makeup especially and will be eye fucking the camera as best she can. Oooh she’ll be stressing right out about getting the right shot and the perfect caption that’ll go something like “I feel like I’m back. I feel like myself again”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Chitterchat

VIP Member
If she knew who it was why would she say ‘any more info come forward’ 😂 why’s she acting like there’s a murder investigation. Bless her she’s even too thick to sound convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Fuck off bev ya bag 🖕

i think id cry and not want to be touched if michael jackson was in my face when i woke up 🧐🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jambojambo

VIP Member
You make my life, I wish we were real life friends 😂
😂 oh bless you i dont like to blow my own trumpet an all that ya know 💅🏼but im a fucking diamond, a bit overly giddy on the gin but im the kinda gal that will hold your kebab for you and not eat It whilst you’re throwing your ring up ....awwww i wanna meet you all lets have a tattle party 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
10am and she’s already got 1 of her 5 a day in!!

82E2CB37-9F81-4D60-A9F7-4BA76057C0CF.jpeg

Hope she balances it out with a Milky Way and 6/8 Maryland’s #balanced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chavlove

Put this shit on high for 3 hours, low for 6 or could just do it on the hob in 20 minutes since you’ll be at home you thick bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New thread suggestion: was Marbs, now Tenerife, is next weeks food going to be chewna, ehggs and cornbeeeeeef

• Haha
  • Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
Imagining time travelling from the past into the present. It’s the year 2020. Rebecca Lamb, of the Yorkshire dales, in the Yorkshire dales, is on her way to work. She enters her office. She begins life changing work, writing her weekly FOOD shop. One leak. 2 sorin. 3 Gnooci. When it arrives, she removes the snacks from the packaging and stores them in plastic boxes. Job done. Mission complete. This is revolutionary.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fridgepicker

Just settling in for the updates with a cup of tea, and a chocolate mousse, and a doughnut, and 6 cookies

• Haha