Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
2 years ago - Lovely house in what seemed like a nice location, left the house often, Steve worked and earned a decent wage, 2 children, 2 dogs, relatively decent content most weeks, hair and face actually looked okay.

Now - Dump for a house in a rural location away from society, rarely leaves the house, Steve left his job and now either works cash in hand or paints a wall here and there for Rebecca, 2 children one of which she favourites, 2 dogs (one for the gram), SHITE content that’s bad enough to make you want to gouge your eyeballs out and her hair and face is beyond ruined.

Surely they can see this house move ruined their lives? It’s okay to hold your hands up and say we made a big mistake.

Reactions: 35

Sp20191

VIP Member
What the fuck does a snail eat? 😂
Best thing I've read this week.
Greens! (Rebecca If you’re reading that’s spinach/lettuce/watercress etc!) and cuttlefish!

It’s a giant African snail btw...I haven’t just taken one out of the garden 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Becks2j

Sometimes it seems she can’t do right from wrong on this thread, this week she’s taken woody out which is what everyone has been saying for months, she’s tried cooking a curry that isn’t a jar and it still isn’t good enough, I mean I know she should be doing these things anyway but this week she’s actually doing things that we’ve been saying for months!

And no I don’t like defending her but honestly she has tried this week x
Very well said! I’m all for having a laugh at the Monday food shops etc and comedy gold like chuckney (😂) but I don’t think a trip to the cinema warrents a ‘poor kids’ comment x

Reactions: 34

Hazology

Chatty Member
I love my body and I'm proud of it...... 2 minutes later. "I want a boob job"
Oh just fuck off dumb arse.

• Haha

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Why are people putting loads of laughing faces and saying how funny it is? It’s not remotely funny 🤨

PeachySher

Anyone else jump on here as soon as they saw that latest post 👀

I do think it’s mad that her LinkedIn version is just shoving some glasses on 🤨, bet she feels so professional at her little cute desk with her super cute glasses on, tucking into her yummy coconut tuna egg bread on her lunch break 😋

• Haha

PeachySher

I’ve just finished my makeup using all rebecca’s favourite iconic products, I’m so glowy, white and orange at the same time it’s wonderful. My chin is really popping, hee hee

just sitting down to tuck in to the latest Slagatha Christie updates
A3DD1FB2-7250-4673-8089-9A2A60B90880.gif

• Haha
  • Wow

Highlandlass

So much sniffing in the Q and A video 😭

She wouldn’t go to the Maldives as she would be so bored and needs to be busy lol ok 👍🏻 🤣🤣 says the girl who goes on all inclusive holidays to Tenerife 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Yourvoiceisgrating

I’ve just told my boss that I won’t be in tomorrow I’ll be busy making lists 🙄 I’ve also told him that by the time I get back I want a new ladder desk from ikea with little cactus 🌵 in pots and pretty photo frames AND he had better get me a pen with a big fuck off sparkly jewel on the top as well or he will be doing his own fucking accounts going forward 😂

• Haha

carebear123

Her q&a on YouTube jesus christ I've just wasted nearly half a hour listening to her go on and on about pointless shit.

Questions I'd like to ask
Did Steve cheat?
When are you going to trap Steve into the 3rd baby?
When are you getting a REAL job?
why do you feed your kids crap?
Why do you favour Alfie over woody?

THE LIST IS ENDLESS 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
No one cares about you sorting your dishwasher, no one cares about your shit food 'recipes', no one cares about you doing the bloody Disney filter a thousand times, no one cares about your minging hair, no one cares about your crappy videos with your limited vocabulary, no one cares where you want to go on holiday, no one cares about your filthy pit of a house, no one cares that you live in the fucking Yorkshire dales and yet all of this you bang on about and repeat several times a week. So actually, I'll take the Dolly Parton challenges.

Imagine being so fucking thick that she's completely unaware that she does the exact same thing - jumps on the latest trend, bores people to death, etc.

Reactions: 32

DoolinEnnis

862B7CA5-D2C9-4FD0-8D9F-DA1BFA7F500B.jpeg

Seems that Tattle is getting some good press! Another mention of Elleh dishwasher sh*te content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sez4msb

Haha I’m gonna hop in the skip I think ! I’ve been pondering for a while and the towel just tipped me over the edge haha !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31