Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Lamb #21 on the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... 5 squeezy yogurts for Alfieeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
92.7k subscribers the views are going down couldn't happen to a nicer person what disguisting yoke puts there kids lives privacy all over YouTube from potty training to showering it's wrong while she has them like performing monkeys for the £££ definetly needs to be safeguards in place for them two little boys
Shocking when you think she has almost 100k followers!
Not even scraping 3k likes on her most recent.
She needs to start reevaluating and start getting a plan b in place to care for these boys.

• Wow
Rebecca Lamb #21 🎶PrettyPrettyPlease, PrettyPrettyPlease, Engage with me! I wish I was blonde for Christmas!🎶

Reactions: 4
Shocking when you think she has almost 100k followers!
Not even scraping 3k likes on her most recent.
She needs to start reevaluating and start getting a plan b in place to care for these boys.
The bank of Steve and his parents is plan B for Rebegga

Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious she thinks she’s better than all of us. I’m dont have a uni degree (I’m starting next year though) but I’m still a better mum. Can you actually read Rebecca? You are definitely not above all the nurses on this thread or the woman who genuinely do have their own business and actually turn up to work everyday. Even the ones who don’t work are better than you, at least they’re decent mothers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I caved and watched her yoghurt video and my skin was turning inside out with my cringing. That poor kid. "Alfeh just stand there a minute. OK stand here now whilst I film you. Now go over there and hold your yoghurt. OK now I'm going to pretend to give you a snack after swimming. Now you have to eat the fruit whilst I film some more. Now lets talk all about the yoghurts to the camera"

No amount of money would make me want to do that to my children, it's so so sad.

Reactions: 21
She's starting to look even more of a twit (if that's possible) by constantly putting stuff about being better than other people on her stories. Embarrassing 😳😳 I feel alot of her followers will mince pie her off very soon. Negative Nancy 😂, we are only stating facts you dumb tart.

Reactions: 21
I don’t take offence to much in life but the other day when she posted strong women build up women or some bullshit along them lines I thought to myself hang on a minute I’m a strong woman but just because I don’t lick your arse in your eyes that makes a tit woman?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t take offence to much in life but the other day when she posted strong women build up women or some bullshit along them lines I thought to myself hang on a minute I’m a strong woman but just because I don’t lick your arse in your eyes that makes a tit woman?
Yeah maybe we don't wanna build her up, she does enough of it for herself🤔

Reactions: 12
She's that desperate for likes and links she constantly is posting tit like rebeggar everyone can see through your fake bullshit your that insecure you put your needs and wants in front of your children's what a sad excuse of a mother the Mabel pics have slowed down losing interest and the novelty wearing off already I'd get a day job the whole YouTube thing clearly isn't working out for you cringe central people know when people are genuine and fake 👌

Reactions: 10
I've just watched her latest vid, I'm howling. She's the thickest person on youtube. How brands want to work with her i do not know. Mind you, it was arla😅

Chucking them pouches at Alfie "here's a little snack before swimming"
Usually they don't go swimming and also she would give them a lump of banana bread instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just think how minging a yogurt would be after being kept in with your swimming stuff in the warm changing rooms

• Sick
Reactions: 10
“Welcome to center parcs, we are currently in centre parcs” 😂😂😂😂no tit Sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Strong women are honest about their opinions and don't need to creep around lazy talentless scroungers like her. I believe in building up those that are honest and genuine and work hard for what they have and don't have an entitled attitude. I'd say you're definitely a strong woman, because you're honest, we all know Rebegga has a life threatening allergy to honesty, hence she loves her clueless, arse licking sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep trying to now convince people she loves Woodeh, we see through it. Tight witch.

She's starting to look even more of a twit (if that's possible) by constantly putting stuff about being better than other people on her stories. Embarrassing 😳😳 I feel alot of her followers will mince pie her off very soon. Negative Nancy 😂, we are only stating facts you dumb tart.
Lol I had to laugh at the quote about 'people who put you down are already beneath you'. That woman needs a serious reality check, everything she has is because she leeched onto a financially stable bloke who thinks with his dick. She has zero talent, she's uneducated, she's neglectful and selfish as a mother but most of all she's dishonest. She looks down on us because we see her for the gold digging chav she really is

Why does she keep trying to now convince people she loves Woodeh, we see through it. Tight witch.
Only person she truly loves is herself. Her actions speak louder than her words

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's got issues and definitely comes across depressed since moving to that dungeon. She's all over the place with everything. She clearly reads here and to be totally honest if I was her and I read all these threads I would be depressed too but what I don't understand is why she doesn't want to better herself? She's too stubborn to change her ways and her life and give her children a better childhood, if she took on board what we (us who are below her :rolleyes: ) say on here, we wouldn't have anything to say about her! She needs to stop treating Alfie like such a baby, my son is 4 and started school in September and he's grown up so much already, I'm having to rethink some of his Christmas presents as I have realised that they are too young for him now, we're not big into"characters" in our family but he's constantly talking about Spiderman and Ghostbusters and things I hadn't really considered he would be into before! Poor Woody needs some interaction with other children, and adults who are actually interested in him and his needs and helping him develop not just Rebs who does a jigsaw with him for 5 mins for the gram and then leaves him to wander around the house aimlessly rest of the day!I have no idea what Steve does with his life but they can't live on the gravy train of Youtube and Insta ads forever, like someone else said, she could do a course or something to better herself and get a part time job to get her out of the dungeon! She needs to realise people on Instagram aren't her friends and get some real friends and have some real conversations with adults in the real world! The fact that she never mentioned the election and clearly didn't vote speaks volumes. She would benefit massively from something simple like working in a supermarket a couple of days, but of course, she would think that was below her! I would have more respect for a vlogger who goes out to work and then makes quirky original vlogs in their spare time rather than expecting everything to be handed on a plate!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a thing I read that says all 2 year olds should say at least 50 words but the 25 most common ones are: Mummy, Daddy, baby, milk, juice, hello, bye, yes, cat, dog, ball, nose, eye, banana, cookie, car, hot, thank you, bath, shoe, hat, book, more & all gone. If your child isn’t using these words then you should seek a professionals opinion. Unsure if there’s any truth in that but at 2 Woody should be able to say those words, none are difficult and most he would pick up in daily conversations. It’s shocking that his vocabulary is so limited still. I remember having her back a few months back when someone said woody should be talking full sentences. At that point he shouldn’t but at his age now he should be saying 2-3 words together. He doesn’t, or not very often. That little boy needs help and guidance, he won’t know what something is by shoving it in his face. Teach the kid for god sake!!

Reactions: 6
There’s a thing I read that says all 2 year olds should say at least 50 words but the 25 most common ones are: Mummy, Daddy, baby, milk, juice, hello, bye, yes, cat, dog, ball, nose, eye, banana, cookie, car, hot, thank you, bath, shoe, hat, book, more & all gone. If your child isn’t using these words then you should seek a professionals opinion. Unsure if there’s any truth in that but at 2 Woody should be able to say those words, none are difficult and most he would pick up in daily conversations. It’s shocking that his vocabulary is so limited still. I remember having her back a few months back when someone said woody should be talking full sentences. At that point he shouldn’t but at his age now he should be saying 2-3 words together. He doesn’t, or not very often. That little boy needs help and guidance, he won’t know what something is by shoving it in his face. Teach the kid for god sake!!
At my son's 2 year check about a month ago, his health visitor said they usually look for children his age to be able to make short sentences with about 3 words so yes that's right!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.