Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I feel bad for her, I reckon he’s not that interested in her and in it for the easy life and a shag every night , just the way he comes across as a complete doosh bag🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband is a couple of years younger than Steve.. I’m quite a few years younger than him and I am really struggling to see what she finds attractive about him, he’s so immature. Doesn’t help that he speaks like a little boy. Uh there is nothing remotely sexy about a man that acts like a boy.

Reactions: 8
She gets a lot of stuff "#gifted (begged)" from mamas and papas, I wonder if shes on at them for freebies for the boys room and then she can rave about a collab. I can't think of another reason why she hasn't sorted it out yet. My child comes first before absolutely everything. Our bedroom is so basic but my daughter's is a show home room and was the first room we did!

Reactions: 6
Really healthy breakfast cookies full of chocolate chips. Chocolate milk before bed and chocolate chips at breakfast 😬😬😬 bravo to her for actually making something herself tho 🤣

Good mornin everywun happeh mondehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I really can't deal with the fact woody has a manky old quilt for a pillow. It's actually really sad. You can get a toddler silent night one for a fiver

Reactions: 11
Ummm really healthy breakfast cookies made with white chocolate chips and golden syrup, basically she's just made lumps of flapjack 😂

Reactions: 5
And I really can't deal with the fact woody has a manky old quilt for a pillow. It's actually really sad. You can get a toddler silent night one for a fiver
Exactly!
I got my toddler who's the same age as woody a duvet and pillow for like £7 from asda!

Our house is an eco new build so its warm anyway but it still get cold in the night god knows how cold that dungeon is!

Reactions: 3
This woman’s grated me daily!!!! She makes out to be this absolute supermum but really is quite the opposite.
Do you remember last year when they were going on holiday and it was snowing heavily yet she dangerously braved driving her and the boys just to go and get some hair dye!!! What a twit.
Steve is definitely banging other birds too!

Reactions: 8
I’m actually excited to see how it’s going to be with Steve at home all the time. I love my husband but if we were both at home 24/7 together, I might end up on trial for murder😬 I would love to know how they’re paying their mortgage with no stable income. Anyone checked cam girl sites recently😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.