Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bet Steve’s looking forward to that for dinner give the man some meat ffs

Reactions: 3
I just stalked her fiancé’s Instagram. Lovely pregnancy photo shoot from 2015 where she’s in her undies and he’s topless 🤔 #classy
her arse features a lot too.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He seems like the type of guy to put his foot down if he wasn’t happy with the meals! Probably has five slices of bread with each meal to feel full or eats at work.

Reactions: 4
God bet Steve’s looking forward to that for dinner give the man some meat ffs
Bull**** he forgot his wallet accidentally more like he is escaping at the first chance he has to get chippeh for tea tonight.

Oh elleh what’s for dinner ooo to bad I need to go and get my wallet 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she make Alfeh’s Easter project herself?
Did she not make it WITH him?
I thought this. “I’m so happeh we won!!! I made it all myself, so proud of myself” erm was it not Alfeh’s school project? No wonder ‘he’ won 🙄

Reactions: 3
And you should feel very proud of yourself. Beating all. Those 5 years olds is some feat 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she pull her pants right up to her knockers. Just looks like she’s got the big granny knickers effect going on and does her zero favours 😩

Reactions: 5
Everything looked “realleh realleh nice“ on the model.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” on holiday.

She thought everything would look “realleh realleh nice” with heels.

Or “realleh realleh nice” with trainers.

Particularly loved the part where she told us when she would wear the leopard print jeans.

“I could wear them through the week or on a weekend”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must lead a bloody empty existence if she has to take a before and after shot of her bed. For fucks sake. The world has gone mad.
Be passionate about something, anything Elleh! (And no, bunneh’s and the weekly shop don’t count)

Reactions: 7
That last outfit she tried on (pink very revealing crop top with white flared trousers) did absolutely nothing for her shape. Also the ‘mom’ style jeans she said were a size 12 looked tight on her as you could see her stomach popping over the top (again not body shaming this is just a honest observation) she should have maybe gone for a 14

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how old the house actually is. They have concrete slabs or whatever that is in the living room floor!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.