Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby number 3 will be on the way soon with them two at home together 24 hours a day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
At least it would give her some purpose and something to talk about... Although she would probably think she was suddenly qualified to advise pregnant women on their diet and exercise choices which would be even worse than what she is doing now!

Reactions: 4
At least it would give her some purpose and something to talk about... Although she would probably think she was suddenly qualified to advise pregnant women on their diet and exercise choices which would be even worse than what she is doing now!
I think this is why she really wants another baby.To start all the pregnancy vlogs,updates,baby hauls and post herself breastfeeding every hour again.Theres more attention when your pregnant (remember the millions of views pregnancy body routine vid) more opportunity of gifts and ads.Its sad but when the kids get older thereā€™s not much to promote, especially in a house that isnā€™t aesthetically pleasing.I hope theyā€™ve got something massive in progress up their sleeve as a Business and Iā€™m routing for them.I used to really like Rebeccaā€™s content.I do hope sheā€™s taking ā€œthe boysā€ to a private dentist after she basically slagged her overworked and underpaid NHS dentist off though šŸ˜

Reactions: 6
I think this is why she really wants another baby.To start all the pregnancy vlogs,updates,baby hauls and post herself breastfeeding every hour again.Theres more attention when your pregnant (remember the millions of views pregnancy body routine vid) more opportunity of gifts and ads.Its sad but when the kids get older thereā€™s not much to promote, especially in a house that isnā€™t aesthetically pleasing.I hope theyā€™ve got something massive in progress up their sleeve as a Business and Iā€™m routing for them.I used to really like Rebeccaā€™s content.I do hope sheā€™s taking ā€œthe boysā€ to a private dentist after she basically slagged her overworked and underpaid NHS dentist off though šŸ˜
I think she would like to 'try for a girl' as well!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but between Rebecca & Steve they literally donā€™t have two brain cells to rub together. I highly doubt this business will be ground breaking but weā€™ll see!šŸøā˜• Just look at the way the ā€˜hobsonā€™ channel died of a quick death ...šŸ˜¬ didnā€™t he say his new business is selling menā€™s accessories?? I could see him setting up a website to then use cheap Ali express crappy accessories to sell at more than double the price. Wouldnā€™t put it past him

Itā€™s also obvious that sheā€™s longing to get pregnant again. The photo on motherā€™s day of her pill laid out for her by Steve... I donā€™t think there is any negotiation on that topic, Steve seems very set in his ways. If she doesnā€™t get ā€˜accidentallyā€™ pregnant soon I believe her channel will become even more mundane than it already is! I personally think sheā€™s needs to book her ideas up and do some proper graft. Itā€™s a bit worrying the fact theyā€™ve bought a house, car, holiday etc with no real stable income now Steveā€™s quit his job! These next few months will be interesting....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Menā€™s accessories.
From a man who dresses like itā€™s the noughties.
Awful jeans. T-shirts with chavvy motifs. You just know he reeks of Joop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet theyā€™re going into printing.
Printing on T-shirtā€™s, bags, etc.
Like all the millions of others selling clothes with ā€˜Mamaā€™ stamped on the front. Yawn.
Sheā€™s probably putting all her tit quotes on the stuff.

Lynx Africa šŸ¤¢
100%

I bet theyā€™re going into printing.
Printing on T-shirtā€™s, bags, etc.
Like all the millions of others selling clothes with ā€˜Mamaā€™ stamped on the front. Yawn.
Sheā€™s probably putting all her tit quotes on the stuff.
Yes!!
I canā€™t wait to order my tote bag thatā€™s simply says ā€˜Be Happehā€™ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ›

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I canā€™t wait to order my tote bag thatā€™s simply says ā€˜Be Happehā€™ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ›
Yes!!! :D:D:D

Or she could jazz it up a bit and go wild with slogan ''Don't worreh, be happeh'' .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at least poor alfeh will be getting some social time outside of the dungeon

• Haha
Ooh quote ideas

Think happeh, be happeh
Live, love, babeh lambs
Mummeh (Yorkshire version of selfish mother sweatshirt)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that apparently she was so excited to go and get Steve from work because that means they only have 1 car now, the car thatā€™s all theirs because they paid for the car with their own money šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So whatā€™s the bets on Rebecca ā€˜accidentallyā€™ forgetting to take her pill a few times before this year ends? Anything for a bit of attention..

I agree with the poster a few up saying that pregnant influencers gain more followers. Think of all the videos she can generate off it. Baby names / gender reveal / hospital bag / birthing vlog and thatā€™s just the beginning!

Wonder if Steve will give us a running commentary from the car when she picks him up tonight, like he did the other day when she had to pick him up because his car broke down so she had to go pick him up because he Had no car because it broke down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.