Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, I like a bit of country but I’d find it incredibly isolating with kids. No walk to the shop, or to a friends house. If anything happens, no one to help or even borrow a cup of sugah (not that that’s even a thing, but you get my jist)

I actually feel sad that they uprooted alfeh fork his school and friends to live there.

Saw her comment being that she doesn’t have time to decorate....
Just me or did that haybale blow by?
She moved Alfie's schools? I didn't know that, poor kid. I don't really follow her that much so didn't realise. Is she much further away from the old house then?
I love the countryside but I couldn't bear to be so isolated like they are.

Reactions: 1
She moved Alfie's schools? I didn't know that, poor kid. I don't really follow her that much so didn't realise. Is she much further away from the old house then?
I love the countryside but I couldn't bear to be so isolated like they are.
I remember her saying it was a big thing as he’s only in his first year. I don’t think it’s that far - probably half hour?

Watched her Braces Vlog.... 😴
I did notice though that she had a multipack of Quavers in the trolley and I’m sure I didn’t see them in her weekly food shop Instastory!

Reactions: 4
Steve's last day today... sounds like he's been pushed out of the company once it got bought. I do wonder why his dad would sell up and leave him without a job so it must have been a good sale and both had a good payout. She says in the comments that they plan on starting their own business... so he doesn't have a job to go into. Surely nervy when they've just bought a new house with apparently a huge mortgage.

Just me being nosey there.

I must also say she looks gorgeous on the latest photo... that's the Rebecca people used to like. Natural and sharing real life rather than all of the ads/gifted, poor fitness and attempt to copy all other bloggers.

So the mozzarella in the sausages, cheese on the pizza, dairy in the ice cream, dairy in the fish cakes, didn’t bloat her but chocolate does because it contains dairy! 🙈 I honestly can’t believe the incompetence....of you think it’s a dairy problem then you actually have to cut ALL dairy not just the milk you drink or the yoghurt you eat!

I have IBS and gluten is my main trigger, so guess what I do? I don’t eat gluten! It’s really quite simple Rebecca.

Reactions: 10
That Insta story yesterday when she was showing her "bloated" belly...
You could totally tell that's just how her stomach is! At most points she was forcing her stomach out further, but when she breathed in.... It ALL went in! Just like the original photo!

Poor old Steve and his two sausages. My 23 month old has bigger meals than him. Bless 😂
She’s at home pretty much 24/7 she’s had plenty of opportunities to decorate the boys room and make it comfortable. I moved into my house 10 months ago, we have some work left to do on the house but the children’s rooms were the first rooms decorated to make them feel at home. And I managed to do this aswell as work 40 hours a week over 4 days and have 2 children under 5. Get off ya arse Rebecca!
Poor old Two Sausage Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she post before and afters of such mundane things like making the bed and washing up??? It's like she has the need to document that she has actually DONE something even though it must have taken about 60 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you Rebecca for the before & after picture of making your bed. I feel so motivated. I too, have made my bed because of your inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooooh so Steve’s selling his car..... wonder what’s going on 🧐🧐 by the looks of it he loves cars so can’t imagine him sharing that run down 4x4🤔 also it seems like he may be staying at home a lot as of now 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oooooh so Steve’s selling his car..... wonder what’s going on 🧐🧐 by the looks of it he loves cars so can’t imagine him sharing that run down 4x4🤔 also it seems like he may be staying at home a lot as of now 😐
I think it was more like a company car by the sounds of it? The VW was also a lease car so probably paid through the company. Just goes to show looks can be deceiving as I always thought they must be loaded to be able to afford what they have but seems a lot of things have been paid for because Steve works for his dads company.
Is he going to be working from home now? I think that will in no way help Rebecca’s you tube and Instagram as I can imagine her rather spending time girating on Steve then actually ‘working’.

• Haha
I think it was more like a company car by the sounds of it? The VW was also a lease car so probably paid through the company. Just goes to show looks can be deceiving as I always thought they must be loaded to be able to afford what they have but seems a lot of things have been paid for because Steve works for his dads company.
Is he going to be working from home now? I think that will in no way help Rebecca’s you tube and Instagram as I can imagine her rather spending time girating on Steve then actually ‘working’.

‘Girating on Steve’ ahhaah nearly spat my tea out 😂😂😭

• Haha
If Steve’s at home more I hope she gets more time for herself to get some decent content! I am intrigued to see what his business is though? 🤔

There won’t be no mo chicken for Steve’s lunch because Steve likes chicken all 2 packs for 5 days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t matter how many times you say you’re so excited about picking him up from work...you have the look of fear in your eyes!

I’d actually be shitting myself if I’d got this huge mortgage to pay and have been basically made redundant 🙈

Reactions: 8
Woodeh will be getting even less of her attention if she's got Steve at home all day to fawn over

Baby number 3 will be on the way soon with them two at home together 24 hours a day 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.