Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiiii guuuuuuys am rellah happeh todeh the sun is out and am just so happeh in skipton todeh with Woodeh just because am so happeh. I’m still soooooo happeh guys even tho I dropped a jam jar because a dropped a jam jar becusee am so happeh. I stand in fields all day with Woodeh cus we’re in ‘yorkshire Dales which makes me so happeh even tho Woodeh is so snotty a still keep him outside all day. Am so proud of meself Payin for hoyidayyy cus am just so happeh a get to sit on me arse all day an film pointless videos about me bein so happeh - did I mention the babeh lambs and babeh bunni rabbits ??? Because am Rebecca LAMB an i Just love babeh lambs and getting chicken for Steve’s work because he needs chicken for Steve’s work

!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The more you keep going on about the dales being your happeh place, the less likely I am to believe that you're really happeh. 😆 Maybe she's just trying to convince herself. This is fine. I live in the middle of nowhere, have barely any adult interaction. It's fine. I'm happeh.

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong, I like a bit of country but I’d find it incredibly isolating with kids. No walk to the shop, or to a friends house. If anything happens, no one to help or even borrow a cup of sugah (not that that’s even a thing, but you get my jist)

I actually feel sad that they uprooted alfeh fork his school and friends to live there.

Saw her comment being that she doesn’t have time to decorate....
Just me or did that haybale blow by?

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I like a bit of country but I’d find it incredibly isolating with kids. No walk to the shop, or to a friends house. If anything happens, no one to help or even borrow a cup of sugah (not that that’s even a thing, but you get my jist)

I actually feel sad that they uprooted alfeh fork his school and friends to live there.

Ellie is too busy doing her boohoo order and haul to decorate 😩😂

• Haha

She hasn't got time to decorate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what does she do all day??????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Organised motherhood has done a Tesco food shop today and gone through it on her stories a la Elleh ... Wow... the difference in food is just astonishing 🤣 same price as well!

Reactions: 6
Organised motherhood has done a Tesco food shop today and gone through it on her stories a la Elleh ... Wow... the difference in food is just astonishing 🤣 same price as well!
I love organised motherhood! At least she’s got some interesting content. Watch 2 mins of Rebecca latest vlog. Switched off as soon as she opened her back door and once again bored us with the fact there’s bird and rabbits walking about her back garden 🤣

I think she’s lost the plot. Deny deny deny photoshopping breathing in etc it was all the healthy eating and exercise where people prompted her to start a boot camp! She’s clearly just shown her really body ( a good thing 100% ) if anything I’m jealous she has the guts to do that yet can’t understand why she contradicts herself on a regular!

Reactions: 2
Who’s seen the video of her bloating due to dairy?

I see zero muscle tone in the slightest. And if you bloat that much try actually cutting out dairy and not have ice cream and Cadbury’s and the rest of the tit that contains dairy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Also 3 little chocolate eggs makes her bloated yet nothing about the #gifted ice cream making her feel bloated and horrible 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s just trying to cover her tracks for the photoshopped picture, now every time she looks like she’s got a stomach she can blame dairy.

Not buying it here, just be honest and say you edited your stomach picture. I’d have a hell of a lot more respect for her if she did 😂

Reactions: 6
What about the bloat when they used to have all those milkshakes at that cafe they used to go to

Reactions: 1
She’s just trying to cover her tracks for the photoshopped picture, now every time she looks like she’s got a stomach she can blame dairy.

Not buying it here, just be honest and say you edited your stomach picture. I’d have a hell of a lot more respect for her if she did 😂
She is turning in to a joke. How can this shambles she puts up every week on YouTube he considered a career

Reactions: 3
Those jeans are doing her no favours! I love how she pulled her coat over her stomach to try to hide it when she got in the car 😂

Also, who buys a coat from a charity shop and wears it before washing? 😷

Reactions: 5
Those jeans are doing her no favours! I love how she pulled her coat over her stomach to try to hide it when she got in the car 😂

Also, who buys a coat from a charity shop and wears it before washing? 😷
I thought that earlier 😷 mink

Im away to wash my teeth 😂

Reactions: 1
The whole ‘belly because I’ve eaten dairy’. I’m sorry but if she’s as fit as she makes out (by looking at the gymshark legging photoshopped picture) then her stomach would still look toned but it would be hard and sticking out. I’m not body shaming her but that was clearly fat - not bloat! The fact that she’s squeezing and able to suck her stomach in! When you’re that bloated that’s the last thing you’re able to do!! I’m sick of her trying to make out she’s relatable when she’s a massive fake. It’s so laughable how one day she complained of rellah reallah bad stomach ache - in the next breath she said a follower had messaged her saying it could be dairy! So she self diagnosed it must be dairy😂 she’s not been to the docs to find out if it actually is!!! It’s probably a way at getting more freebies from companies. I don’t think dairy is the cause Rebecca. Your ‘bloat’ is so very clearly caused by the high processed foods you eat and ‘treats’ on the weekend

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.