Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this is the funniest thing to wake up to. I havenā€™t checked her story but I donā€™t feel like I need to.

Still canā€™t understand why the boys especially woodeh donā€™t have thick tog duvets if theyā€™ve just got one oil filled heater and no blind? It baffles me. I bet sheā€™s cosy in her valentines pjs and thick duvet and curtains!

Also if the boys are waking each other up is that not the sign they should be in seperate rooms?!
I don't understand why they are sharing rooms! I know that room is big but surly the boys would benefit from having their own rooms especially alfi as he's older and I'm sure that woody annoys him some times with how much mess he makes as a toddler. It's not as if they have loads of visitors staying over so why the need for a guest room?

Reactions: 6
She is the biggest sheep in that field.

I get so annoyed with these Youtuber mums who are staying at home to look after their kids and complain about every little thing. Oh you have to send few e-mails and edit one video whilst sitting in your sofa and sipping cup of tea? Oh Deary me.. Surely that must be much harder than actually getting out of your house to travel at least 1h+ on a crowded train , then to work hard for 8h and travel back for 1h+ with tons of other annoyed and tired people and then doing all the housework, cooking, homeworks etc etc.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why they are sharing rooms! I know that room is big but surly the boys would benefit from having their own rooms especially alfi as he's older and I'm sure that woody annoys him some times with how much mess he makes as a toddler. It's not as if they have loads of visitors staying over so why the need for a guest room?
They could have had a lovely 3/4 bed house and allowed the boys to have separate rooms and they would have both had uninterrupted sleep. They could have had every weekend to drive to the dales to see the sheep and bunnehs but no greed got the best of them trying to keep up with all the other mummy vloggers I donā€™t feel sorry for anyone but the boys living in that house hidden away from everyone.

Reactions: 8
really annoys me that she boasts about buying a family holiday when she could have used that money to sort out the boys room. Wouldnā€™t even cost much, a toddler duvet is like Ā£10 in Tesco, Ā£5 for a toddler pillow.. less than those 2 pairs of hideous sandals cost her šŸ™ˆ sorry boys, not your fault your mum has no style.

Reactions: 11
These comments are cracking me up! šŸ˜‚
SO glad someone has mentioned her nose, it goes through me and Iā€™m sure itā€™s a new thing lol

Reactions: 3
really annoys me that she boasts about buying a family holiday when she could have used that money to sort out the boys room. Wouldnā€™t even cost much, a toddler duvet is like Ā£10 in Tesco, Ā£5 for a toddler pillow.. less than those 2 pairs of hideous sandals cost her šŸ™ˆ sorry boys, not your fault your mum has no style.
Yeah at least theyā€™ve got foam on their feet and folded up blankets for pillows šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
She needs to get Alfie a Gro-clock. Heā€™s old enough now to understand. But then again she wonā€™t even try a blind in their room so doubt sheā€™d pay twenty quid for one of them. It would have to be kindly gifted.

Also those sandals are horrific. Absolute tat.

Reactions: 10
My youngest is a little bit older than woodeh and even though he is fully capable of moving himself in his sleep if he isn't comfortable etc I still wouldn't feel comfortable with him using a folded up blanket for a pillow just incase. Cot death can happen up till children are 5. Get the boy a proper pillow or don't give him one at all. And get him a proper duvet. I have been a worrier about all my kids sleeping, but I just wouldn't be able to sleep myself knowing they were sleeping like that, Poor boys šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She needs to get Alfie a Gro-clock. Heā€™s old enough now to understand. But then again she wonā€™t even try a blind in their room so doubt sheā€™d pay twenty quid for one of them. It would have to be kindly gifted.

Literally came here to say this. He's old enough now to know waking up that early isn't right... he could stay in his bed reading books etc. for an hour before waking the house up. Definitely old enough to understand a gro-clock too. My toddler who is younger gets it and stays in his room for a while before bouncing off the walls. Also if they didn't have the sun in their eyes at 5am through the no blind window I'm sure they'd sleep a bit later.

She's soooo grumpeh today she should watch her happeh video and just smile! then she will be so happeh!

Reactions: 4
Those little quotes sheā€™s made on her stories couldnā€™t make it more clear if she tried that she does care what people think and reads on here šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canā€™t cope!!!! Surely she shouldā€™ve taken her own tips then before saying she was grumpy? Imagine showing this background to someone suffering with depression? Sheā€™s bleeping deluded. The ignorance! Aghhh.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How badly formatted were they too. I mean come on does she class making those sad little quotes her job.

How to be happeh:

1) Tell yourself youā€™re happeh
2) Believe youā€™re happeh
3) Eat one carrot per week
4) Be happeh

How to deal with trolls:

1) Read everything they write about you
2) Make some quotes so they think that youā€™re definitely not bothered by them even though you totally are
3) Eat three spinach leaves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's very superficial, rather than making her boys bedroom comfortable and warm she spends stupid money on lighting up sandals so people can see them. She's so desparate for her subscribers to tell her what a wonderful mum she is. It's sad that no one close to her isn't guiding her, maybe suggesting buying proper bedding for her youngest, put up some window covering in the boys room. Instead it's all about shopping hauls and ill informed meal plans

Reactions: 6
Those quotes are so basic šŸ˜‚ a 6 year old could have thought those up. There is absolutely nothing deep and meaningful about them

• Haha
These comments are cracking me up! šŸ˜‚
SO glad someone has mentioned her nose, it goes through me and Iā€™m sure itā€™s a new thing lol

Oh god Iā€™ve watched her for more than a year now and sheā€™s always done it!! Itā€™s like sheā€™s out of breath speaking to the camerašŸ˜‚ itā€™s so offputting during her videos - I canā€™t stand itšŸ¤¢

Iā€™m pretty sure she was gifted a gro-clock not that long ago. Just goes to show all these influencers get sent all this ā€œamazingā€ stuff which they love so much they never actually use it!!

I liked the one about trolls : Laugh - delete - block - go back to your happeh life .

By trolls she probably means people who write constructive criticism. Any comment that is not praising her gets deleted. Thank God forums like tattle life are created for people to express and exchange their thoughts and possibly open other peoples eyes.
Rebecca, my lovely ,please can you understand that if you wish to advertise your whole life on social media platforms - people are entitled to their honest opinion and share what they like or dislike. I think it is very immature to delete and block everyone who dares to be honest with you ( unless someone is being rude to you and write very offensive comments) You should accept and learn from this criticism to improve your channel/business.
Or you can also put your Insta profile on a private setting and filter who views your account. But this would probably badly affect your income from it and reduce the number of followers, we wouldn't want that , am I right Rebecca? :D

Reactions: 15
I think we should all appeal to a bedding and homewares company like dunlem on her behalf. It's the only way those poor boys are going to get warm bedding and curtains! It's the one freebie she needs!!! Appauling that she is doing clothing hauls and all the while they still need the essentials to keep them warm and comfortable. And also maybe blocking out the light might help Alfie to sleep later, the mornings are light really early now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.