Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here for that one 😂

Can’t bear the lisping and teeth sucking with that brace on, makes me feel sick. I used to have a retainer when I was in my teens and spoke no differently 🙄

Also Woodeh’s lunch... anyone else see any actual lunch? A few snacks on a plate... tight arse.
I was going to say about Woodeh’s lunch earlier but I felt like I was picking at things. It was so random. It wasn’t particularly unhealthy but it was mainly sugar and fats. Not a normal “lunch”

Those chips. HOW MUCH OIL!!!! Thought she was eating healthy???

“Soo we’re havin chips for tea tonight so ave cut a potato into chip size”

Why did she need to tell us this, making chips isn’t difficult?!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s showing her followers how to make chips 🙈 this is almost as exciting as her stories yesterday morning of her kitchen before and after she put the dirty dishes etc in the dishwasher 😂
That was so funny, clearly has no clue! one of the chips had a massive bad bit in it and she didn't notice, then she said she was adding a dash of olive oil when in actual fact she drowned them in a huge glug of oil that most definitely was not olive oil......looked like flora oil by the bottle. Then added random amounts any dried thing she had to hand and said cook for an hour........its like student cooking, she'll be doing pot noodle sandwiches next ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not going to lose any weight chucking oil around like that 😂 she’s so clueless!

Reactions: 3
That food planner wont get a lot of use will it 🙄same tit each week

MONDAY- won heck sausage each won spinach leaf

TUESDAY- pizza coz we fancy having pizza tonight so were having pizza

WEDNESDAY- Sorin bars duck all else just sorin bars

THURSDAY- won carrot

FRIDAY- half a cup of chicken curreh

SATURDAY- out for a meal with the boooooys coz steves rich an pays for everything

SUNDAY- chicken thats it no veg just chicken

Just catching up and I’m in tears reading this !

The braces.. I know they can make you a bit lispy while you get used to them but I watched her IG stories earlier and the aggressive nose breaths abs tongue clicking is like nails on a chalk board 🙉

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The braces.. I know they can make you a bit lispy while you get used to them but I watched her IG stories earlier and the aggressive nose breaths abs tongue clicking is like nails on a chalk board 🙉
Oh god the aggressive sniffing gets worse everyday I’m sure of it!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Woody is poorly again. How? He doesn’t go anywhere to keep getting poorly. Maybe he is cold in his bedroom. Get him a pillow, duvet and some curtians.

Reactions: 9
Woody is poorly again. How? He doesn’t go anywhere to keep getting poorly. Maybe he is cold in his bedroom. Get him a pillow, duvet and some curtians.
I think it's a combination of not not going anywhere, so not building an immune system.
Living with those awful stone cold floors and a not properly heated house.
And not having proper bedding/curtains and broken windows in the dungeon.

All we are going to hear today is how tired and grumpehh she is. Literally all day, like she is the only one to have disrupted sleep.

Reactions: 6
The breathing through the nose kills me 😂
All we are going to hear today is how tired and grumpehh she is. Literally all day, like she is the only one to have disrupted sleep.
We just need to be happeh and then we will be happeh.. maybe she should rewatch her positivity video this morning to get some tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperate for a 3rd baby but can’t cope with one bad night with a poorly toddler? How would she cope with a newborn 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I feel soo sorreh for elleh she’s sooo tired and she’s probableh got soo much to do todeh... emails to reply to and sausage casserole to mek... but she’s probableh for too tired to cook so they will just have a pizza out the freezer cuz that’s why she got the pizzas for just in case they want a quick pizza one night.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh rebecca 🤦‍♀️ i did 12 hours of hard graft yesterday at a place called work, couldnt sleep last night, up at six this morning cleaned up. Im now going to get ready to do another 12 hours of hard graft. Come back when you have something real to be grumpeh about.

Pull one of your little life quotes out your posh handbag and get on with it girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s grumpeh. She forgot to tell herself to be happeh this morning so she’s just not happeh todeh guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys 😂😂 this is the funniest thing to wake up to. I haven’t checked her story but I don’t feel like I need to.

Still can’t understand why the boys especially woodeh don’t have thick tog duvets if they’ve just got one oil filled heater and no blind? It baffles me. I bet she’s cosy in her valentines pjs and thick duvet and curtains!

Also if the boys are waking each other up is that not the sign they should be in seperate rooms?!

Reactions: 13
I'm a working mum too, work all day yesterday, my child woke up about 6 times last night because she's poorly (from being with other children all day everyday) got up at 5 and work all day again today, all the chores when I get in and meal prep 3 meals for my daughter to take the next day...never moaned as much as her after one bad night. Makes my blood boil how hard she thinks she has it. I'd love to be at home all day everyday but I have morals and don't fancy begging freebies from companies to try make a living.

Reactions: 10
Does everyone know she’s got sheep in the fields near her house (well obviously since you live in the middle of the Yorkshire dales elleh!) because I don’t think she’s really mentioned it enough 🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.