Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no wonder both boys are full of cold, their bedroom must be freezing cold with no blinds or curtains
If I was her I’d have spent the money “spent” on the holiday making my dungeon a bit more homely so I could be more happeh. Especially the boys room!

Reactions: 10
They use to meet up now they don’t even follow each other 🤣
Ahh ok, Rebecca comes across like she doesn’t really make an effort with people unless it’s steve or her kids. I bet the few friendships she has are very one sided and she hardly puts herself out for others. She’s too busy waving her front bum for youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sheep are in the field, i am so excited the sheep are in the field. I have waited since we moved in for the sheep to he in the field. Im sooo happeh the sheep are in the field.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are these women bleeping serious, she does one crappy workout video and they are telling her to do a boot camp 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
People never cease to amaze me 🤦‍♀️

The only new career on the cards for this one is with her fanny flaps and odd bum rubbing on Web"chats" and babe Station. Definitely not in the PT industry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha ha olive oil doesnt come like that she just stuck so cheap vegetable on her chip and said it was olive oil 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The sheep are in the field, i am so excited the sheep are in the field. I have waited since we moved in for the sheep to he in the field. Im sooo happeh the sheep are in the field.
Just came here for that one 😂

Can’t bear the lisping and teeth sucking with that brace on, makes me feel sick. I used to have a retainer when I was in my teens and spoke no differently 🙄

Also Woodeh’s lunch... anyone else see any actual lunch? A few snacks on a plate... tight arse.

I think there are maybe sheep near her house now? Near a farm - who would have thought? So now they must shut the gates because of the sheep- which are near their house now and it's so exciting guys!🙄

Have noticed Rebecca and Steve commenting on the Meldrum's ski holiday posts too about how much they'd love to try it, looks soooo much fun etc etc - trying for a Neilson's holiday next winter guyyyyyyyys???

• Haha
She’s showing her followers how to make chips 🙈 this is almost as exciting as her stories yesterday morning of her kitchen before and after she put the dirty dishes etc in the dishwasher 😂

• Haha
She’s showing her followers how to make chips 🙈 this is almost as exciting as her stories yesterday morning of her kitchen before and after she put the dirty dishes etc in the dishwasher 😂
Did you see the,"dash of oil she used" 🤦‍♀️ and this lady is a pt now 🙄 abs are made in the kitchen Rebecca..... Not on photoshop

• Haha
Her starey eyes freak me out she looks like she’d murder you in your sleep 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like old houses with beams and quirky fixtures but I don't understand why thay brought that house, the whole place needs redoing. It needs new everything it's so dark, dingy and cold. You only buy a place like that if you've got the money to start working on it and I don't think thay have.

I tell you what ladies, I was having a crappy day at work (real werrrk not vlog werrrk) and as I sit on the peasant shuttle to go home, I am crying with laughter at some of these comments. The menu planner one actually made me snort so thanks for cheering me up 😂🥰

Reactions: 16
I like old houses with beams and quirky fixtures but I don't understand why thay brought that house, the whole place needs redoing. It needs new everything it's so dark, dingy and cold. You only buy a place like that if you've got the money to start working on it and I don't think thay have.
Totally, it looks an absolute money pit! Steve is leaving his job soon though so getting some cash maybe....wonder what he plans to be selling, what "merch" will it be!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.