Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that her idea of a busy day is sending emails, she literally does it everyday 🙄 and so does everyone else but do we claim our days are realeh busy doing emails!!!

Reactions: 1
Off topic, but how does she manage to delete negative comments on her insta and YouTube so quickly? I saw one on her post literally two min ago, I clicked on the video to screenshot to post here and it’s gone. Within two minutes. HOW??

Reactions: 4
Those shoes are gross, and £12! I wouldn't pay a fiver for them!

I totally get that she's a fitness beginner and it takes time to get your form right and build up your work out. But I wouldn't be banging on about your fitness when you have no idea what you're doing! Her squats need to be much lower, she's hardly squatting at all. WHY is she doing it on the cold hard floor??? Get a mat!!!

Reactions: 3
Those shoes are gross, and £12! I wouldn't pay a fiver for them!

I totally get that she's a fitness beginner and it takes time to get your form right and build up your work out. But I wouldn't be banging on about your fitness when you have no idea what you're doing! Her squats need to be much lower, she's hardly squatting at all. WHY is she doing it on the cold hard floor??? Get a mat!!!
She drinks a smoothie so she is automatically a fitness guru 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Working out on that cold tiled floor makes me weep! Literally no one on any planet should look upon her to be a fitness guru! Those high knees are the worst I've ever seen and I've done some pretty tragic ones when I've been knackered 😂 You should at least get your form right and, I don't know, maybe PRACTICE before you film yourself and put it out there!

The latest food shop is a bit different she clearly reads all comments on here,
I also think she is just lost, she aspires to be like the other bloggers but they would never stoop as low as what she does for the likes! Think she was the last of the channel mum to advertise the Easter stuff, she must have been begging them for it

Reactions: 7
Working out on that cold tiled floor makes me weep! Literally no one on any planet should look upon her to be a fitness guru! Those high knees are the worst I've ever seen and I've done some pretty tragic ones when I've been knackered 😂 You should at least get your form right and, I don't know, maybe PRACTICE before you film yourself and put it out there!
Also if you’re actually set on doing some cardio for that short of time do some HIIT and STRAP YOUR TITS DOWN!

Also if you’re actually set on doing some cardio for that short of time do some HIIT and STRAP YOUR TITS DOWN!
But then how are the dirty perverts going to give her likes if they don't see bill and Ben bouncing all over the place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest food shop is a bit different she clearly reads all comments on here,
I also think she is just lost, she aspires to be like the other bloggers but they would never stoop as low as what she does for the likes! Think she was the last of the channel mum to advertise the Easter stuff, she must have been begging them for it
I thought this, she was trying so hard not to repeat herself

• Haha
But then how are the dirty perverts going to give her likes if they don't see bill and Ben bouncing all over the place 🙄
Yeah, did you see the hashtag she wants everyone to use?? Bet you her tops get smaller as her workouts continues as the dirty old perv's comment!

Reactions: 2
Fox and moon have sent her a food diary and food planner... Didn't she get a food planner from Craftly yesterday as well?! I follow both of these businesses and have bought from one of them and it makes me mad that they have chosen to send this cretin freebies!!

Reactions: 7
Off topic, but how does she manage to delete negative comments on her insta and YouTube so quickly? I saw one on her post literally two min ago, I clicked on the video to screenshot to post here and it’s gone. Within two minutes. HOW??
I think you can set up something that filters and deletes certain words, I’m sure I saw a smaller you tube channel mention this once

Reactions: 1
Fox and moon have sent her a food diary and food planner... Didn't she get a food planner from Craftly yesterday as well?! I follow both of these businesses and have bought from one of them and it makes me mad that they have chosen to send this cretin freebies!!
Same, my fox and moon diary is going in the bin 😂😂😂😂

That food planner wont get a lot of use will it 🙄same tit each week

MONDAY- won heck sausage each won spinach leaf

TUESDAY- pizza coz we fancy having pizza tonight so were having pizza

WEDNESDAY- Sorin bars duck all else just sorin bars

THURSDAY- won carrot

FRIDAY- half a cup of chicken curreh

SATURDAY- out for a meal with the boooooys coz steves rich an pays for everything

SUNDAY- chicken thats it no veg just chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That food planner wont get a lot of use will it 🙄same tit each week

MONDAY- won heck sausage each won spinach leaf

TUESDAY- pizza coz we fancy having pizza tonight so were having pizza

WEDNESDAY- Sorin bars duck all else just sorin bars

THURSDAY- won carrot

FRIDAY- half a cup of chicken curreh

SATURDAY- out for a meal with the boooooys coz steves rich an pays for everything

SUNDAY- chicken thats it no veg just chicken
And a piece of banana 🍌

• Haha
I wouldn't be surprised if she contacted the companies direct, bit suspicious to get 2 of the same products a day after the other.

Reactions: 2
The most ridiculous thing is she’s made receipes rarely once or twice from my fussy eater etc so she clearly KNOWS that there’s easy recipes out there (I’ve cooked from the website twice this weekend for my toddler) so it’s just laziness!
At the very least bloody batch cook one day and freeze the rest for the poor boys! (Steve included, I had 6 sausages in my casserole last night and a I’m late twenties, slim build petite woman😂)

So let’s summarize - holiday booked - braces given - £70 ridiculous food shop with sweet FA on it - daft sandals the boys don’t need - but STILL no blind or curtain OR PILLOW/DUVET for woodeh and alfeh?!

...the mind boggles
There's no wonder both boys are full of cold, their bedroom must be freezing cold with no blinds or curtains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.