Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time for my favourite game.......what’s in Rebecca’s shopping bag??
I’m going for:
Large milk
Soreeeen bars
Curreh sauce
Yorkshire puddings
Diced beef
Some carrots (no other fresh veg)
Strawberries

Those are my predictions for Rebecca's Monday shop bingo....

Reactions: 3
Ok...

Some big blue milk for the boysss cuz they drink blue milk
Some curreh sauce for a curreh we are having tonight
Some tescos own crisps, we just get tescos own crisps
Some chicken for steve for work cuz he takes chicken to work
Some stewing beef to make some beef stew
Some strawberrehs for the boyssss cuz they love strawberrehs do the boyssss
Some pieces of bananas 😂
Some sorreen bars for a snack for the boyssssss cuz they like a snack of sorreen bars

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok...

Some big blue milk for the boysss cuz they drink blue milk
Some curreh sauce for a curreh we are having tonight
Some tescos own crisps, we just get tescos own crisps
Some chicken for steve for work cuz he takes chicken to work
Some stewing beef to make some beef stew
Some strawberrehs for the boyssss cuz they love strawberrehs do the boyssss
Some pieces of bananas 😂
Some sorreen bars for a snack for the boyssssss cuz they like a snack of sorreen bars
Im actually crying with laughter 🤣🤣 why ever does she repeat her self 😭😭

“So we’ve just got back from the food shop now. We’ve done the food shop. We’ve just got back” ....

Some soruun - is that how you say it, I dunno - bars because the boys like them.

Some big blue milk for the boys.

Some Alpro soy milk for me because I’m dairy free. I’m trying to cut out dairy so I got some Apro soy milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget .. some frozen pizzas just incase we fancy a pizza one night and we like pizza as a treat so we get the pizzas to pop in the freezer * Taps nails all over the box * ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww no guyz no food shop cos she’s at the dentist getting her free brace!!! My sister is currently wearing Invisalign and paying £4K for it because you know us peasants got to pay for things like that 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe she is getting gifted dental treatment!!!!! What is the dentist thinking?!!!

I actually cannot believe she is getting gifted dental treatment!!!!! What is the dentist thinking?!!!
This. Because obviously SO many people local to her follow her and will go get dental treatment because of her?
I think not. Though it would be great to complain to the dental practise directly 😂

Reactions: 4
This. Because obviously SO many people local to her follow her and will go get dental treatment because of her?
I think not. Though it would be great to complain to the dental practise directly 😂
Exactly. And dental treatment is usually a necessity not something people just randomly get because they saw someone on social media getting it! She has blatantly approached the dentist for this... What a MUG that dental practice is! That dental practice could have offered free checkups to the homeless, those in refuges, local school children who live in poverty and possibly aren't getting taken to the dentist by their parents and would've gained a lot more respect!

Reactions: 14
She has already had free braces...decided she wouldn’t wear her retainer so she’s getting them done again...for free! It really pisses me off!

She has already had free braces...decided she wouldn’t wear her retainer so she’s getting them done again...for free! It really pisses me off!
Well I’m assuming they were free when she was a kid x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed she is still driving around in her ‘old’ (much newer!) Tiguan? Guess her ‘new’ (old) car that she’s so so proud buying outright wasn’t all it turned out to be!! 😂

Wonder if she’s ever going to start realising that since moving she’s actually ended up moving backwards in life... moving from a lovely spacious bright house to a dingy grotto, buying an old car she doesn’t like and supposedly giving back her nearly brand new car, being distanced from any friends/family and any conveniences?!

Feels like she’s been out the house all day.. it’s been a long time since she’s had a real job hasn’t it!

I hadn’t noticed the repetition until it was mentioned here and now I can’t deal with it.
‘You’ll have to excuse how I’m talking, I’m struggling so you’ll have to excuse how I’m talking’. And 3 brain cells have just disseaped from inside my head.

Reactions: 10
Fucks this food haul 🤔 im fallin asleep reb 😴 i need influence for my tea

I think she's tried to say soooreeen feh the booooys an her braces have slipped off 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Feels like she’s been out the house all day.. it’s been a long time since she’s had a real job hasn’t it!

I hadn’t noticed the repetition until it was mentioned here and now I can’t deal with it.
‘You’ll have to excuse how I’m talking, I’m struggling so you’ll have to excuse how I’m talking’. And 3 brain cells have just disseaped from inside my head.

She has GOT to be putting it on, no one speaks like this surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.