Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A meal and fitness plan based on WHAT? Tinned sweetcorn And ravioli?? Shuffling around your dreary living room does not constitute ‘fitness’ Rebecca no matter how much you think it does.
Seriously, she would get laughed at in the ‘fitness’ community...and when does she go to the gym? I’m sure her idea of lifting weights is doing bicep curls with tinned soup cans.
So my answer to your question lard arse is YES..this is one train wreck I’m looking forward to observing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A meal and fitness plan based on WHAT? Tinned sweetcorn And ravioli?? Shuffling around your dreary living room does not constitute ‘fitness’ Rebecca no matter how much you think it does.
Seriously, she would get laughed at in the ‘fitness’ community...and when does she go to the gym? I’m sure her idea of lifting weights is doing bicep curls with tinned soup cans.
So my answer to your question lard arse is YES..this is one train wreck I’m looking forward to observing!
This this this. I’d be interested in messaging some of the gym bunny mums who have more s realistic work out / meal plan ethos to show how damaging it is to her be preaching to her audience when she can’t even manage her 5 a week let alone day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the fact she thinks she’s in a position to share a food and exercise plan. Especially when she shows what shite they eat in a week anyway!!!! Oh my god!! Someone give her a head a wobble.

Reactions: 8
Just saw her ‘I don’t photoshop’ video. Explains the terribly editing if she can’t use photoshop 😂😂

#greybananagate

Also, I think it’s pretty rank to walk around in gym wear with no underwear?

Looks like this weeks theme is gym bunny.
She might bust her farmer blazer out next week.

Rebecca, I don’t want a meal plan from you. How can you think you are nutritionally educated enough to offer a meal plan when you don’t even feed your children properly?
Before she starts giving out meal plans, she needs to learn to cook. The disgusting slow cooker slop that she's so proud of probably has very little nutritional value. Reheating a jar sauce is what I class as convenience cooking. Lots of us manage to work outside the home with lots of responsibility and stress, run a home, whilst being parents and cook from scratch. Instead of constantly posing for selfies, maybe spend more time practicing cooking completely from scratch.

Just saw her ‘I don’t photoshop’ video. Explains the terribly editing if she can’t use photoshop 😂😂

#greybananagate

Also, I think it’s pretty rank to walk around in gym wear with no underwear?

Looks like this weeks theme is gym bunny.
She might bust her farmer blazer out next week.

Rebecca, I don’t want a meal plan from you. How can you think you are nutritionally educated enough to offer a meal plan when you don’t even feed your children properly?
Yet she removed all the comments on her picture yesterday that accused her of photoshopping. She only wants to see all the comments praising her and ignore anything remotely negative,instead of addressing the comments properly and not removing them

Before she starts giving out meal plans, she needs to learn to cook. The disgusting slow cooker slop that she's so proud of probably has very little nutritional value. Reheating a jar sauce is what I class as convenience cooking. Lots of us manage to work outside the home with lots of responsibility and stress, run a home, whilst being parents and cook from scratch. Instead of constantly posing for selfies, maybe spend more time practicing cooking completely from scratch.

Yet she removed all the comments on her picture yesterday that accused her of photoshopping. She only wants to see all the comments praising her and ignore anything remotely negative,instead of addressing the comments properly and not removing them
And she makes herself look a knob by saying people have said it’s PS yet there appear to not be any comments? 🤦🏻‍♀️ So she’s making it more obvious she’s deleting comments or getting her information elsewhere haha

Reactions: 7
I can just imagine the scene in the dungeon of a kitchen..
Rebecca furiously scoping Pinterest for motivational fitness quotes because you KNOW they are coming.
Googling ‘free meal plans’ on T’internet and wondering how much she can charge monthly for them.
Scribbling ‘Boss Babe’ over and over in Alfie’s colouring book trying to choose the right font for her first order of mugs.
Her and her dipshit partner ‘designing’ their joint partnership one of a kind crop tops for her fitness ‘tribe’ to purchase.
Wondering where they can go on vacation with all the CASH they are going to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t even mentioned As speech problems again either. Maybe if she did a video on that it would reach out to other parents who may be in the same situation?

Reactions: 2
She has stopped putting on as many stories of A speaking. I wondered if this is because she now realised how pronounced his speech issues are.

Reactions: 1
i think this needs reporting to channel mum......photoshopping or another kind of deception....not on

Maybe there was more time between the gym haul being filmed and the IG post than she’s letting on?

Poor Woody in bed asleep on a folded up duvet with no sheet on again. No duvet to cover him up in the room with no curtains, just a few thin blankets.

She can afford to buy herself new crappy gym clothes off eBay but not a new pillow and duvet for him? :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t even mentioned As speech problems again either. Maybe if she did a video on that it would reach out to other parents who may be in the same situation?

I thought the same thing, if she elaborated on it, on showed different things she at home is doing with him to help him with his speech, even if she’s looked in to a private speech therapist. But no she would rather spend her cash and time filiming the eBay gym haul so she can get her vag out🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3
The speech thing. Didn’t she take him to a drop in centre and they say all was fine with him?

Reactions: 2
Poor Woody in bed asleep on a folded up duvet with no sheet on again. No duvet to cover him up in the room with no curtains, just a few thin blankets.

She can afford to buy herself new crappy gym clothes off eBay but not a new pillow and duvet for him? :(
Yeah she can afford gym shark leggings, but not a £5-7 toddler duvet set and maybe an extra £10 on an actual duvet and pillow for the poor boy.

Ikea do blackout blinds for £10-30 too. It would at least keep the blood warmth in!

Reactions: 3
I didn't even follow her much until the thread got busy and I kept laughing at people calling her home a dungeon! She has been quiet today on stories.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.