Rebecca Lamb #2 When Steve is on the lash, Ellie shows her gash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not body shaming but that photo is clearly edited to make her body look totally different to what it actually is. In non of her other photos her body looks like that, or videos. It’s like she always has to prove herself and create such a false image to how she actually looks and feels. Don’t know how people are falling for it

Reactions: 9
I’m not body shaming but that photo is clearly edited to make her body look totally different to what it actually is. In non of her other photos her body looks like that, or videos. It’s like she always has to prove herself and create such a false image to how she actually looks and feels. Don’t know how people are falling for it

Most definitely it’s not about body shaming tbh in reality she’s body shaming herself if you were proud of your body you would have posted an unedited version and truly loved it.
It’s a shame because yet again people will say how jealous we are and how much we are hating on her.

Reactions: 5
😂😂 total photo shop job. If you look at the picture with her in those horrendous purple eBay legging things, you can see where they are a bit too tight and her cellulite on her belly with no abs in sight. Not body shaming, we all have it however you can't then photo shop a photo when going on about body bloody confidence. What a twit.

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve never posted before but this latest picture has driven me to it! What a joke of a picture. It could not be more photoshopped. The way her jumper curves exactly the same shape as her waist. HOW DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS tit?! And what is she gaining from people telling her she looks great when she knows it’s all a lie. She literally posted a video of herself squeezing her stomach rolls the other day and now all of a sudden she’s got abs?! Pull the other one love. You don’t get abs from badly formed squats for 2 mins once every blue moon. Arrggghhh!!

Reactions: 19
Omg I’ve never posted before but this latest picture has driven me to it! What a joke of a picture. It could not be more photoshopped. The way her jumper curves exactly the same shape as her waist. HOW DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS tit?! And what is she gaining from people telling her she looks great when she knows it’s all a lie. She literally posted a video of herself squeezing her stomach rolls the other day and now all of a sudden she’s got abs?! Pull the other one love. You don’t get abs from badly formed squats for 2 mins once every blue moon. Arrggghhh!!

Couldn’t agree more!!!! Doing 10 minute work outs in your living room will not make you lose a drastic amount of weight! Doing proper cardio and lifting weights will show more results !!! As I’ve said before, she’s a meldrum wannabe - copying her by posting that stomach shot!! Claiming she’s been working out 😂 my arse! Also everyone looks great from a head on angle, turn to the side and it would be a completely different picture .... frontal pictures hide a multitude of sins😂😂

Reactions: 4
Hahaha welcome!!! You summed up my thoughts exactly.

I just saw it and had to come and comment... I can’t believe she posted that. In fact she’s on top form tonight... a video all about being happy (which she is not) and photo asking who wants to know what she eats in a day. Ermmm no!! A piece of cardboard with a poached egg on for breakfast, some of Woody’s sandwich crumbs for lunch and slow cooker jar curreh for tea. Not telling us about the snacks she obviously munches on in the evening. So inspiring and full of nutrients!!

I mean she looks fabulous on that photo but how did she look so wobbly and even grabbed her stomach / wobbles just last week? All magically gone today? L O L

Reactions: 7
Body confidence? I’m confident that body is photo shopped. If you look at her squares on insta she has that picture then 2 below she has the purple leggings one from less than a week ago. If your going to fake something like that then at least be consistant.

Haven’t watched the video, I’m a very happy person. Seriously I smile and laugh more than once every hour of the day. I know she thinks we’re all miserable here but iv got a great family, house, health and job.. I’m here cos I hate it when she says she works so hard, when she’s just showing her bits to buy a 4x4 and a dungeon in the sticks.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched that skin care routine video and her old house was absolutely gorgeous....why would you move from that to that dingy house 😱

All these comments ‘OMG please do a workout video’. She literally posts it every time she does it, what’s more to see? She doesn’t work out. She doesn’t eat healthily. She’s got a nice figure but it’s not down to anything she’s in control of.

Also, after school snacks...chocolate buttons, crisps and some strawberries? You wonder why he’s not a fan of fruit n veg hun x

Reactions: 8
Come on ladies it’s all about embracing who you are and being happeh and supporting others 🤪
Then goes and photo shops her hips and thighs.

• Haha
haha new to this thread and loving it, watched her a for a while with my WTF face on! so bloody dull and full of herself and as for steve......yak, yak double yak, have to watch for the comedy element but struggling to see why people actually seem to be in awe of her, same tit meals, same tit shopping hauls, same tit routine, same tit fake collabs and as for the camel toe........vom! shake your beef curtains somewhere else love :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
haha new to this thread and loving it, watched her a for a while with my WTF face on! so bloody dull and full of herself and as for steve......yak, yak double yak, have to watch for the comedy element but struggling to see why people actually seem to be in awe of her, same tit meals, same tit shopping hauls, same tit routine, same tit fake collabs and as for the camel toe........vom! shake your beef curtains somewhere else love :ROFLMAO:

😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame really, I don’t think she knows who she wants to be. Also laughing at the BAD photoshop on the arm. All the comments “omg look at your teeny waist, amazing!!!” Hang on she was showing off her large waist and tummy the other day?

I’d love some tips though because the transformation in one week is bloody amazing!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.