Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Lamb #20 death in the family, holiday for a tragedy, 1000 pics of Alfie

Reactions: 6
Rebecca Lamb #20 on the first day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, some adequate bedding for woody

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Rebecca Lamb #20 on the first day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, some adequate bedding for woody
On the second day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a slowww cooker for my turkey!

You’ve started us a christmas game!!
who’s next? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On the third day of Christmas, mamas and papas gifted me, some shoes to fit little woodyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On the second day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a slowww cooker for my turkey!

You’ve started us a christmas game!!
who’s next? :LOL:
On the 4th day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a little mince pie and some chuckney

Still waiting for her to make a slow cooker mince pie

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On the 5th day of Christmas, Rebecca made for Steveee, corn beef ASH & watered down gravyyyy.... 🎄

On the fourth day of Christmas, tesco gifted me, some matchsticks to keep my eyes open 👀

It’s kindaaaaaa gotta rhyme George! Get in the Christmas spirit man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
On the 6th day of Christmas, Andrex gifted meeeee, some toilet roll for my peeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the seventh day of Christmas Tesccccooooo gifted me, some packet chicken for my fellllooow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the 8th day if Christmas a tattler gave to me, some proper clothes for little woodeeeeee.

Had to edit as saw someone had already mentioned the duvet😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.