Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she hasn’t just found out he’s got chicken pox! Their last photo at Center parcs was taken from behind, as was the story of Alfie and woody watching tv at home
Your so right! And there isn’t a single video story of alfie on her CP highlights. All pictures which, as we know, she edits the life out of, so spots would be a breeze to edit out!

Reactions: 7
She has amended her posted to say she hopes she doesn’t get chicken pox too, deleted the reference to shingles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has amended her posted to say she hopes she doesn’t get chicken pox too, deleted the reference to shingles.
No we would want self absorbed Rebecca to get poorly along with her young boys would we, every mums first priority when they are ill!

Reactions: 2
If you look at the last photo Steve uploaded Alfie definitely has a spot under his eye if you zoom in

I have no idea who she is (I'm in Mrs hinch/Fopperholic/Stacy Solomon threads) but I'm snooping here purely for this thread title, it's gold 😂🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always shut her eyes? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe she’s poorly because she’s eaten real food this week and not slop from the slow cooker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always shut her eyes? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe she’s poorly because she’s eaten real food this week and not slop from the slow cooker!
I can’t with the eyes closed pictures. She must think it makes her look sad?? No becs just stupid 🙄. Plus she’s KNOWS the sympathy posts give her the best engagement 🤑

Reactions: 10
WHY is everything always about her?? No one cares if you’re unwell, go look after your child who genuinely is unwell and needs his mum.

Reactions: 20
It’s all about me, me, me with Rebegga. Poor Alfie isn’t well but she manages to put all the focus on how poorly she feels. Joke of a mother

Reactions: 18
What a crappy week??? Yeah your nan passed last weekend and that is very sad but you still went to centre parks, some people could only dream of affording to go somewhere like that at this time of year!! She’s the most ungrateful person 😖 suck it up and get on with it Rebecca you eat an absolute load of shite what do you expect to feel like 🤣 and kids get sick deal with it, me me me me me. You have a very easy life in comparison to most just get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
CP tends to start on the torso too so by the time it's on the face you know it's happening.
And in Rebecca‘s Center Parcs highlights there is a photo of Woody in the sheep suit in the pram and he has what looks like one on his cheek as well

Reactions: 1
What a crappy week??? Yeah your nan passed last weekend and that is very sad but you still went to centre parks, some people could only dream of affording to go somewhere like that at this time of year!! She’s the most ungrateful person 😖 suck it up and get on with it Rebecca you eat an absolute load of shite what do you expect to feel like 🤣 and kids get sick deal with it, me me me me me. You have a very easy life in comparison to most just get on with it
Yeah I bet Steve’s family loved reading that after they’ve just paid a fortune for them all to go away for a week!!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s the most self obsessed prat I’ve ever come across. Who, when their children are actually poorly, thinks to share that they MIGHT be?! And the closed eyes pictures!! All me me me. God forbid she should have to share her attention with those boys when they need it. She’s disgusting, I’m so sorry those boys have her for a mother. My nephews have a similar mother and it breaks my heart that I can’t just look after them properly. Most of us would drop everything for our children when they need us, but no not old Bec. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute dick she doesn't realise how fortunate she is at all. She should try working a 40hr week in a real job whilst dealing with all of that and more. She knows absolutely nothing about life at her age, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.