Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think Rebecca has ever heard of expressing gratitude!! You’d think she would with her positivity pish but I think again she knows nothing and just bangs on about positivity for content when there’s no substance behind it

Reactions: 6
Many years ago my brother, sister and I all had chicken pox two weeks apart from each other. I distinctly remember us all being quite unwell for a good few days with sore throats and flu type symptoms before the spots came out. She has almost certainly taken the boys away knowing they were unwell or sickening for something and spread it all round Center Parks 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Right everyone next thread title has to include eyes closed in some way :ROFLMAO:

After seeing that tree I'm surprised LJC hasnt been on to the police to take a restraining order out tbh!

We all take style/home inspiration from people we admire - i for one live on pinterest - but I really dont get the blatant copying....

Is it cos she's got no friends and she's trying to make LJC notice her so they can become BFF's? Is it cos her own natural style is horrible and she's trying to wow folk int'dales to think she's this super classy original influencer?

Hopefully we find out on the next episode of Rebeggar Elleh Lambs Honda CRV that I worked so hard to buy myself car crash life!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pissing meself at how karma has seriously bit her on her arse, she takes Alfie out of school just cuz and now she's got to actually keep him off for real with the pox .... or will she ?

Reactions: 8
Pissing meself at how karma has seriously bit her on her arse, she takes Alfie out of school just cuz and now she's got to actually keep him off for real with the pox .... or will she ?
The school won't allow him in and will send him home unlike his mother who hasn't keep him away from others

Notice all of a sudden she's now poorly, I can't stand this pathetic excuse for a mother. Basically anything to avoid looking after the kids. I knew she was an arse hole, but this last week she has confirmed everything I thought. Nan dies Saturday, not a single day away from social media. Everyone grieves differently, but people will question your motives/behaviour, when you're telling everyone you're grief stricken, but your behaviour contradicts that. Your child has chicken pox and your only concern is yourself and how you feel. Narcissistic, selfish, greedy, lazy, no genuine interest in Parenting other than to create content,all sum Rebegga up to me. I have two boys and if either of them brought a freeloader like her home, I'd be speaking up about the way the children are looked after, kept off school for free holidays and then I'd be kicking my sons backside for being a bad parent. She would hate me as a mother in law, because the children (both of them) would be a priority

I have no idea who she is (I'm in Mrs hinch/Fopperholic/Stacy Solomon threads) but I'm snooping here purely for this thread title, it's gold 😂🥇
Try and have a look at her on IG, she's comedy gold. But this past week she's sunk to a new low, using her nans passing for sympathy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she sat on the kitchen floor in that picture? why would you be sitting on the floor there’s a table and chairs right behind you!
If my child was ill I’d wish it was me instead of them but nope not Rebecca! She constantly has to be the centre of attention! I can just see her been one of them people thats in a crowed room but she whips a tit out because no ones paying her any attention 😂😂

Reactions: 9
No we would want self absorbed Rebecca to get poorly along with her young boys would we, every mums first priority when they are ill!
I wonder just what it'd take to keep that witch off social media for at least one day, so far family bereavement, sick child only fuels HER need for attention. All these moronic eyes closed pictures just add to the fact she's completely fake, nothing remotely genuine, honest or caring about her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder just what it'd take to keep that witch off social media for at least one day, so far family bereavement, sick child only fuels HER need for attention. All these moronic eyes closed pictures just add to the fact she's completely fake, nothing remotely genuine, honest or caring about her.
Remember when she locked her phone away in a cupboard for a few hours so she could force herself to spend time with her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve never done this before so sorry if I don’t do it right but I have a thread name suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #20 got a new pose called keep my eyes closed.. try to look sad but my lips are so bad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’ve unfollowed her now as I simply can’t believe how fake she is. I’ve decided life’s too short to waste on following people like her when there are genuine people out there.

Reactions: 21
Remember when she locked her phone away in a cupboard for a few hours so she could force herself to spend time with her family
But that sums it up, a few hours, not even a day. The boys are just props to her, so she has content and her sheep can tell her what an inspiration she is

Is she sat on the kitchen floor in that picture? why would you be sitting on the floor there’s a table and chairs right behind you!
If my child was ill I’d wish it was me instead of them but nope not Rebecca! She constantly has to be the centre of attention! I can just see her been one of them people thats in a crowed room but she whips a tit out because no ones paying her any attention 😂😂
As a health care professional, there's so many things that concern me about her. It also concerns me that companies and Channel mum think she's fit to be called a mummy vlogger or influencer. None of us are perfect parents, so we don't put ourselves out there, making money from parenting etc. In my professional life, I have spent years training and practicing, to put me at a competent level, where I can advise etc. If I approached my work in the same way as Rebecca, I would be sacked and struck off. So when people say we shouldn't judge her, they need to think carefully, would they expect other people to be accountable in their work life? Rebecca has chosen to sell hers and her family's lives and privacy,so she has put herself in the spotlight to be judged. Sadly social media creates a false sense of security for people looking for easy success and money, sadly those are usually the people least able to deal with criticism or different opinions. If only social media was better regulated only the honest and capable would succeed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to message her asking if she took Alfie swimming towards the end of the week when there were chicken pox spots visible but I don’t want to get blocked by her.. surely you’d have to notify Center Parcs because you’re not supposed to take children swimming when they have chicken pox ???

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb #20 loves filters and Photoshop, she's so full of lies. Posts a selfie full of excuses but why must you close your eyes?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #20 Eyes wide shut, all for the gram..Oh woe is me! Look how sad I am.

Reactions: 31
In your Nan's eyes, perhaps you were a star,
Going on holiday after she died was bizarre,
But using her death
For engagement to get,
What a sorry excuse for a granddaughter you are.

• Heart
I want to message her asking if she took Alfie swimming towards the end of the week when there were chicken pox spots visible but I don’t want to get blocked by her.. surely you’d have to notify Center Parcs because you’re not supposed to take children swimming when they have chicken pox ???
Feel so sorry for any pregnant ladies, guests with newborn or young children that were at Center Parcs enjoying a nice break before Christmas and in 2 weeks time they will possibly have chicken pox now due to the selfishness of Rebeggar. It's really dangerous being around someone with chicken pox whilst being pregnant.

Reactions: 15
She’s the most selfish person I’ve ever come across and that’s saying something. I hope to god that no newborn babies were near Alfie during your time away Rebecca. That’s so dangerous for a baby so young to catch them, not that you will give one tit because you don’t even care about your own kids. You don’t deserve anything you have. In fact right now I’ll go as far as to say you deserve NOTHING. You don’t deserve that house, those 2 boys, the dog and dare I say Steve. You absolute disaster of a human being. Your mother should have swallowed you. Harsh? Yes maybe, but after what I’ve seen this week that’s exactly what I think about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Rebecca Lamb #20 eyes closed, photos posed, ads disclosed??

Short and sweet this time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.