Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby out in the cold with no shoes and a hoodie she wonders why they are always ill. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The “something different” slow cooker video will either be desserts you can make in a slow cooker OR drinks (mulled wine, hot chocolate etc)
I’m betting slow cooking fudge to put in the Christmas hampers. If you didn’t think of that Rebecca, you’re welcome. Makes better viewing than your usual tit, what’s next, microwave meal in a slow cooker? Tinned soup? Pot noodle on high for 6 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't believe she is going to leave Woody in the living room on his own with that dog while she goes and films a video! She always bugs me but that just shows how stupid she really is. Doesnt matter how soft you think your dog is. Any dog can turn at any time! Woody only has to torment it a little bit and it could get riled up and turn. Shes seriously thick!
AGREED! 👏🏼 I wouldn’t leave my dog alone downstairs with my 7 year old. He’s a big softy but I would never fully trust a dog around children.

Reactions: 8
So wait she openly says on camera that she’s leaving woody downstairs with the dog whilst she goes upstairs to film a video and which he will more than likely fall asleep whilst watching the film... surely anyone who is a responsible parent would think right I’ll either sit down with him until he watches the film or potter around downstairs until he falls asleep that way I can keep my eye on him and make sure he’s ok or better yet if he’s ready for a nap go put him in his bed for one but no princess Rebecca needs to film a tit video for her tit channel meanwhile leaves her 2 year old to his own devices on his own with a dog downstairs. She ought to be bleeping ashamed of herself. Regardless of whether Oscar is there or not woody should not be left alone downstairs for that length of time

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m betting slow cooking fudge to put in the Christmas hampers. If you didn’t think of that Rebecca, you’re welcome. Makes better viewing than your usual tit, what’s next, microwave meal in a slow cooker? Tinned soup? Pot noodle on high for 6 hours?
Pot noodle hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone call bullshit that she had a friend over for a play date? The ‘ friend’ was gone by 10.45? Sorry but if they live as secluded as she makes out would a friend really have been and gone by 10.45 am? Unless they got their at 6am to make it a worth while play date? She must have to say to steve ‘ im just going to tell a lie on stories. Just so i don’t seem such a sad looser with no friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone call bullshit that she had a friend over for a play date? The ‘ friend’ was gone by 10.45? Sorry but if they live as secluded as she makes out would a friend really have been and gone by 10.45 am? Unless they got their at 6am to make it a worth while play date? She must have to say to steve ‘ im just going to tell a lie on stories. Just so i don’t seem such a sad looser with no friends’

I thought that. Funny how she’s been for tea at friends and had a play date when it’s constantly said on here that she’s got no friends 😖😂

Reactions: 10
Really don’t understand how they can afford the dungeon, new cars all the time, holidays.
She’s not even a big influencer she has 44k. And i personally know influencers with a similar amount of following and they earn around £250 a post.
She does 1-2 ads a week. So on Average that’s £1500 a month. With steve being unemployed as well...

Also who the hell leaves a 2 year old downstairs unsupervised for an hour+!!! Is she thick

Reactions: 13
Really don’t understand how they can afford the dungeon, new cars all the time, holidays.
She’s not even a big influencer she has 44k. And i personally know influencers with a similar amount of following and they earn around £250 a post.
She does 1-2 ads a week. So on Average that’s £1500 a month. With steve being unemployed as well...

Also who the hell leaves a 2 year old downstairs unsupervised for an hour+!!! Is she thick
Suppose it will be an income from both Instagram and YouTube which she has 91.3k (duck knows how) but even at that it still baffles me how they afford to live??

Reactions: 5
Rebecca if you browned your mince off and drained it before putting it in the slow cooker you wouldn’t have to dab it with your jumboh kitchen toilut rooooll 🤷‍♀️ Just saying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The slop that she “cooks” in the slow cooker honestly makes my stomach turn. Everything she makes just looks bleeping disgusting. And it all looks the same - like crappy nappies.
Why can’t she cook a meal normally using the hob or the oven?! It’s just lazy lazy lazy short cuts. Using kitchen roll to mop up the excess fat because she hasn’t bothered to brown off the mince in a pan first? Urghhhh.

Reactions: 19
My three kids were raised from new borns with Rottweilers, never ever in a million years would they be left on their own no matter how much I trusted my dogs. It’s irresponsible and damn right stupid

Reactions: 10
Rebecca - do NOT leave your child alone with that dog. The same kind of dog bit an inch deep into my child’s arm at a park a few years ago. Leaving Woody alone with him is a serious parenting failure.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.