Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Rebecca on Steve's stories. On last night's pizza story, it's her new grey jumper she was banging on about holding the pizza saying "I hope this is as good as tesco finest"

Reactions: 11
Just as I was starting to warm to Steve..... What a cock!! Go get a job and buy your son a duvet 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So woody is trying to get her attention and she’s too busy on her phone. No surprise there.And wtf is that constant licking her lips about in that story 🤢

Reactions: 17
The pair of them are as bad as each other. They filmed themselves ranting about what they'd say to trolls and what they'd say if they knocked on a trolls door 🙄 What are you? The Billy Goats Gruff?? Absolute pair of cringey dickheads. Imagine finding them on your doorstep saying - what's this about me liking 2 sausages and that I can't chop veg?? 😂😂😂😂🙄 I'll waste my onion if I want to! Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't believe she is going to leave Woody in the living room on his own with that dog while she goes and films a video! She always bugs me but that just shows how stupid she really is. Doesnt matter how soft you think your dog is. Any dog can turn at any time! Woody only has to torment it a little bit and it could get riled up and turn. Shes seriously thick!

Reactions: 41
Can't believe she is going to leave Woody in the living room on his own with that dog while she goes and films a video! She always bugs me but that just shows how stupid she really is. Doesnt matter how soft you think your dog is. Any dog can turn at any time! Woody only has to torment it a little bit and it could get riled up and turn. Shes seriously thick!
Agreed!! No dog should ever be left unsupervised with a child, especially a very young child like woody. The girl really needs some parenting classes. I feel like she’s just too wrapped up in her online world that shes seriously neglecting her role as a mother. That should be her first priority. Not prancing about in front of her camera filming pointless shite nobody wants to watch anyway

Reactions: 23
'Omg - just like how? How are you so pretty and how did I manage to get you?' Sound like Steve? No I don't think so either. Surely she didn't write this herself?
No way did Steve write that, if it had sexual or sleazy undertones then that would be Steve's style. She definitely posts from his account to keep up the image of a happy relationship

I agree. We have always had dogs, they are part of our family, but when my boys were small they were Never alone with the dog, it's for the safety of the child and the dog. It's easy to see why incidents of children being attacked by family pets happen. A 2 Yr old doesn't understand that a dog won't want to be jumped on or have their ears pulled or generally be treated roughly. It's not the dog or child's fault when things go wrong, just irresponsible adults

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just watching her stocking video - She literally reminds me of being at school and trying to reach my word count in an essay. ‘So I went for this hat anyway, I got this cute little beanie hat’ *sniff sniff sniff*

.... and if I hear her say ‘thing’ and ‘stuff’ one more time!

Reactions: 18
Regardless of Oscar being in the room, I wouldn’t leave a 2 year old alone in that living room to film a video (or do anything actually) in another room. Those floors are solid slabs, what if he climbs on the chair and falls. What if he decides to take a wander outside since their front door is right off the living room. I don’t think I’m over protective but I don’t think I like the idea of leaving small kids for long periods in a different room unless they are asleep or right next door and your in and out that room anyway.

Reactions: 23
The worst thing about them is they actually think they’re funny taking digs at ‘trolls’. If you really didn’t care what someone thought, it wouldn’t still be on your mind weeks later...
To be fair, he's probably just got to that being mentioned in the thread.
Neither come across as quick readers 😂
He's used to reading Nuts magazine, so the articulation on here will be too much for his little man brain to handle...😆

*Edit: absolutely no offence meant to any male tattlers! Only meant to insult Steve 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I may be a ‘troll’ but at least I can cook my family nice meals, I spend time with my child and take him places, I don’t flash my gash for cash, I don’t look for attention round every corner. You get my point, I’m an all round decent person. Just because I come on here and air my OPINION does not mean I’m a troll. If you weren’t such a transparent, crappy person Rebecca you wouldn’t even have a thread on here.
The thing the dumb witch doesn't realise is, people aren't trolling her, they are calling her out on her lies, favouring one child, constant begging for freebies, photoshopping pictures, poor parenting, antagonising the dog and generally behaving like a stripper on a family channel, never mind her completely unprofessional approach to her so called job. If you notice she and Steve are rarely together during the day, he's probably enjoying having her isolated in the dungeon while he's off doing his own thing with whoever he likes.

Reactions: 14
Regardless of Oscar being in the room, I wouldn’t leave a 2 year old alone in that living room to film a video (or do anything actually) in another room. Those floors are solid slabs, what if he climbs on the chair and falls. What if he decides to take a wander outside since their front door is right off the living room. I don’t think I’m over protective but I don’t think I like the idea of leaving small kids for long periods in a different room unless they are asleep or right next door and your in and out that room anyway.
Exactly this. She shouldn’t be leaving him alone full stop. Stupid idiot needs to put down her phone and start parenting. She’s shocks me more and more everyday with her lack of brains cells when it comes to those boys !!

Reactions: 14
So out of everything thats wrote on here they have only picked up that she wastes so
Much onion. [emoji1787] I feel like we need to write our concerns in more basic English... ‘ boys sleeping on floor’ ‘very cold and stupid’

Yes!!!
Like:
" Elleh, you need to get Woody a little duvet for his little bed, because he's not got duvet and it's like winter and stuff, and he'll be getting cold in the night so he needs a little duvet so you should buy him a duvet"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When they get married it will be “hey guys, welcome back to the Hobson channel, hope your doing really wellllllll”
Sidenote, your comment just jogged something in my mind...
Did I imagine it, or did they have a family channel for a while? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sidenote, your comment just jogged something in my mind...
Did I imagine it, or did they have a family channel for a while? 🤔
No idea! I’m only here from your guys going innnnn on her when I was watching the hinch threads and now I’m hooked 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.