Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofcats

Rebecca Lamb #20 on the first day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, some adequate bedding for woody
On the second day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a slowww cooker for my turkey!

You’ve started us a christmas game!!
who’s next? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mummy2under2

VIP Member
On the 19th Day of Christmas my in laws gave to me, my dungeon, car and everything else is freeeeeee 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s really weird
That picture of her with her eyes closed is really weird
Imagine sitting there, holding your phone up, closing your eyes and taking god knows how many photos, then going through those photos to choose the “best one” to post on Instagram, telling the world about your dead relative....

the whole thing is completely weird. Who does that?
So sad and so upset but still decided to put a Christmas tree up... in NOVEMBER. 5 weeks before Xmas. I’ve never known anything like it.....

francisjmeader

I got blocked the other day on an account and I’ve realised I was blocked on Steve’s too. So she’s actively sitting there, phone in hand, blocking me and then switching to Steve’s account to search my name and block me on there too. Just HOW much free time does she have 😂😂😂

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb #20 on the first day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, some adequate bedding for woody

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sticky One

VIP Member
Hi Everywunnnnn, happeh Saturday, oh wait it sundeh 😂😂 silly me, hope you are all doing really really well. Sorry I wasn’t on here yesterday just had a super cute little day with Steve and the boys as I’m Rebecca, mummy of ✌🏼 boys so yeah we just had a cute day and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Bec3007

VIP Member
All I’ve seen is someone call Alfie a little shit which to be fair he is, he’s very nasty towards his younger brother. My kid is a little shit sometimes, if someone said it to me I’d reply I know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Noname123

Chatty Member
Imagine putting on a full face of make up to stay at home all day then film yourself making a hot chocolate. Get in the bin ya cunt.

• Haha

KiKiGreen

And she still posted the brow tutorial. It was recorded yesterday (the day your nana died.. should you not have been busy with family Rebecca?) but absolutely had to go live today. I think any decent company would have understood a delay and if they didn’t I’d have sent the money back and spent time with my family anyway! Absolute joke of a girl.

I'm crying laughing at the Christmas songs 😂😂😂
You know, I actually reckon if 2 sausage Steve is reading he's having a chuckle to himself too 👍

PS- Steve mate if you are reading... Get woody a duvet pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

AC_23

Chatty Member
To be fair, if its a big family holiday thats been planned for a while with Steve's family, if it were me and my mum she would insist I went and enjoyed some time with my partner and my kids. We don't know that Rebecca and her mum didn't have that discussion so I dont think we should all sit here slating her for going away. I'm all for taking the piss out of her tin foil slow cooker lid and concerns about the kids beds but when it comes to loss and grief you shouldn't knock people for how they react because everyone is different.

Bec3007

VIP Member
The worst thing about them is they actually think they’re funny taking digs at ‘trolls’. If you really didn’t care what someone thought, it wouldn’t still be on your mind weeks later...
I may be a ‘troll’ but at least I can cook my family nice meals, I spend time with my child and take him places, I don’t flash my gash for cash, I don’t look for attention round every corner. You get my point, I’m an all round decent person. Just because I come on here and air my OPINION does not mean I’m a troll. If you weren’t such a transparent, shitty person Rebecca you wouldn’t even have a thread on here.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The onion is the least of your worries Stevo... how about how we all take the piss out of your little stinky party sausage pecker? Or the fact that you're skint? Or that you don't have a proper job? And to confirm yes you do waste too much onion it's fucking annoying!

• Haha