Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about them is they actually think they’re funny taking digs at ‘trolls’. If you really didn’t care what someone thought, it wouldn’t still be on your mind weeks later...
I may be a ‘troll’ but at least I can cook my family nice meals, I spend time with my child and take him places, I don’t flash my gash for cash, I don’t look for attention round every corner. You get my point, I’m an all round decent person. Just because I come on here and air my OPINION does not mean I’m a troll. If you weren’t such a transparent, crappy person Rebecca you wouldn’t even have a thread on here.

Reactions: 35
Taken a few days off here. Not missed much I see still the same crap 😂 Steve making little digs. Thing is they act like they aren’t bothered but do little things like that. Clearly spend their days reading here. Maybe take woody our for once or better yet take him to nursery.

Reactions: 18
I got blocked the other day on an account and I’ve realised I was blocked on Steve’s too. So she’s actively sitting there, phone in hand, blocking me and then switching to Steve’s account to search my name and block me on there too. Just HOW much free time does she have 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I got blocked the other day on an account and I’ve realised I was blocked on Steve’s too. So she’s actively sitting there, phone in hand, blocking me and then switching to Steve’s account to search my name and block me on there too. Just HOW much free time does she have 😂😂😂
She has loads because she sits at home all day doing nothing with her kids. She has a sad life really

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she realises how much we have tried to help her. If you took our advice on board you’d have a lot more followers/subscribers and respect. I know you read here Rebecca, can’t you see just how many people are new to these threads? What does that say about you? You may have pulled the wool over your sheep’s eyes but a select few are now seeing right past your bullshit. It won’t last forever.

Reactions: 11
So out of everything thats wrote on here they have only picked up that she wastes so
Much onion. [emoji1787] I feel like we need to write our concerns in more basic English... ‘ boys sleeping on floor’ ‘very cold and stupid’

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lmao he thinks he’s being hilarious with his sarcy comment but what’s actually hilarious is them obviously being bothered by a comment regarding an onion 😂 what losers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she regards the time she spends blocking and deleting and monitoring Tattle as part of her working day 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Omg - just like how? How are you so pretty and how did I manage to get you?' Sound like Steve? No I don't think so either. Surely she didn't write this herself?
Just seen that comment, could they be any more fake🤮 and that second photo she’s posted, I can’t cope with her poses she’s so bleeping cringe 😂😂😂😂 she thinks she’s on the cover of vogue magazine or something. Rebecca wind your bleeping neck in, you look like a massive knob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww just as I was starting to think Steve was alright. He’s back on the tit list, bleeping reptile.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca : honestly, it's definitely 🤔 wait what I said didn't make sense....

Rebecca hun, nothing you say makes sense 🤦‍♀️

So out of everything thats wrote on here they have only picked up that she wastes so
Much onion. [emoji1787] I feel like we need to write our concerns in more basic English... ‘ boys sleeping on floor’ ‘very cold and stupid’

🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣 This has really tickled me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s a looser.

She’s got loads of free time because the lazy tart doesn’t have a job, doesn’t clean her house, doesn’t parent her children, doesn’t cook properly, doesn’t have any hobbies, doesn’t have any friends, doesn’t exercise, doesn’t see any of her family...
She doesn’t have anything going on in her life. She’s just an airhead.

Reactions: 4
The onion is the least of your worries Stevo... how about how we all take the piss out of your little stinky party sausage pecker? Or the fact that you're skint? Or that you don't have a proper job? And to confirm yes you do waste too much onion it's bleeping annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The onion is the least of your worries Stevo... how about how we all take the piss out of your little stinky party sausage pecker? Or the fact that you're skint? Or that you don't have a proper job? And to confirm yes you do waste too much onion it's bleeping annoying!
There’s more intelligence in that onion than those 2 dickheads combined

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not trying to stick up for Steve but we are clearly aware she controls his account and it just come across my mind has she picked up the wrong phone or still been logged onto Steve’s account and posted it thinking’s it was hers? I was half asleep when I watched it this morning and I genuinely thought it was her story

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.