Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s SO BAD at this!
Showing the stuff she got sent from Technic..”erm I’ve got this eye show thing, some erm lipsticks and stuff, urm there’s some of these concealers and....these contour ones..... Um.... some of these highlight....... stuff.... “

Fuck sake. Why can’t she just take 10minutes to look through what she’s been sent, read the packages, actually take a bit of time to understand what it is you’ve been sent and plan what you are going to say instead of coming online and sounding like a moron.

She shows herself up every single day. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 33

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Rebecca may not be close to her family and not through any fault of her own. I know in my family things are quite difficult due to my parents separating and having numerous step parents etc, families are all different BUT if you’re going to carry on as normal immediately after the death of a grandparent because you weren’t close and don’t feel your mum needs your support, then don’t use your nans death as content to gain sympathy and engagement!

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I wouldn’t expect Steve to say or write anything about Rebs Nan, id find him even more weird if he did and it’d be so obvious he was doing it for an engagement perspective.
She obvs wasn’t close to her Nan at all, the tears are likely pure guilt for the things she and her boys have missed out on as opposed to grief.
She’s a dick.
Anything for an engagement boost...including the death of a relative, clearly!
I just can't get passed the fact she's not there for her mum even if it's just to sit by her side with the funeral director or help with registering the death sometimes it's even just to help your parent remember what was said or choose hymns and flowers just be there, also got to be honest I would of imagine out of a bit of respect just a small nod from Steve even if yesterday it was just something like "goes without saying I've got the boys today while Rebecca helps with family commitments " Seriously what kind of family are they I'm disgusted .

H8Ellie

On the 16th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... an actual recipe for my chicken curreeeeeee

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
The thing with Rebecca and the kid situation is that people’s opinions aren’t just based from a few 15 second videos. It’s based on months and years worth of you tube videos and Instagram stories. If someone said anything about looks or weight, I’d be the first to stand up for them, that’s not right. But for calling out a child for being attention seeking and in turn being annoying, that’s not someone being nasty, that’s someone taking a dig at Rebecca’s shitty parenting. She uses her children for money, be prepared for all sorts of comments. This is everything that is wrong with the world. Here’s an example.. A child a few months older than my own (he’s 2) was really nasty to him. This kid shouted in his face some real nasty things, wouldn’t allow him to play at all. Did I keep my mouth shut to spare the mothers feelings? DID I FUCK. I told her to get her child under control and that the child was extremely nasty to my child. This sort of stuff does need called out, for Rebecca being a shit mum which in turn is ruining Alfie. Maybe it’s not nice to see a child being called annoying or a little shit but if he continues that way, he will have a hard time in life.

• Heart

EnolaGay

On the 21st day of christmas the whole world can now see , that christmas is all about meeee

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chitterchat

VIP Member
On the 24th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeee, a rushed through wedding and a 2022 divorceeee.

• Haha

Don’tMindMe

I’m not going to lie i do feel sorry for her. I recently lost my grandma who practically raised me as both my parents were very young but did I fuck think ohh I know I’ll post a picture to insta to tell everyone what’s going on... nope I sat and cried all day! didn’t speak to anyone! didn’t go on social fucking media! the only reason I went on my phone was to call and see if my dad and brothers were ok! is she for fucking real!!!!!!! I’m fuming!! You selfish, immature, attention seeking piece of shit! Your grandma has just died and your posting pictures of your stupid fucking face begging for attention! You might as well post a picture of you holding her fucking hand in a hospital bed because let’s face it that’s what kind of person you are! Fucking div!

I think I’m going to go pour myself a stiff one! It’s 5pm somewhere right! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
On the third day of Christmas, mamas and papas gifted me, some shoes to fit little woodyyyyyy

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
On the second day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a slowww cooker for my turkey!

You’ve started us a christmas game!!
who’s next? :LOL:
On the 4th day of Christmas, a shop gifted me, a little mince pie and some chuckney

Still waiting for her to make a slow cooker mince pie

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Rebecca, cancel your free holiday, the boys are too young to acknowledge their great grandma has died. You should go and support your mum (or dad) as they have lost their mum. Get off social media for a couple of weeks, or at least until after the funeral. A short message letting your sheepies know would have been sufficient, you didn't need to write an essay along with a photo of you with your eyes shut. You are totally shallow and disrespectful, I hope one day you realise how apalling your behaviour is and feel ashamed.

Freckles87

Picture of golden boy in his bed and then the next story ‘woody wanted a picture too’, yeah probably cos he’s crying out for some attention you fucking dick! 😡

Reactions: 31

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Steve mate, send us a sign. If you’re giggling at this then play the 12days of Christmas song in the background to a story....go on mate, it’ll make our day!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
So she put her tree up the day before they went to center parcs? So the day after her nan passed away then? How on earth would anyone be in the right frame of mind to whack a tree up after that news. Don’t even get me started on the chicken pox shite 😤

Casperron

VIP Member
Last week, you lost a sweetheart and the very next day, you went on holiday... this year, to save you from tears, you’ll buy another dog to jump on

• Haha
  • Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
The stuff in the jungle may be gross Rebecca but I'd rather eat a pigs anus than anything you dish up from your slow cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Was thinking of other Christmas songs we could do and thought of Jingle bells! I think I've had too many coffees😂

Jingle bells beggy smells,
She never has a bath,
2 sausage Steve wants LJC, but he's stuck with old ellehhhh

• Haha