Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummaS12

Maybe people are different in the countryside but i wouldn’t trust someone I met not even a year ago to look after my dog
I've had my neighbour since March, became very close friends in July to the point where we visited 3/4times a week for the evenings, he looked after my dog at the end of October for 3 nights, absolutely no issues. I didn't have an issue trusting him at all.

alexm1993

Chatty Member
I’ve only come on here because I’m in a similar situation and wanted to say my piece, but my grandad died 2 days ago, we were close, and he’s all I’ve thought about. there is no way in hell I’d of swanned off on holiday, I was and still am here for my dad & the rest of the family, as that’s what families are for. if I had anything on I 100% would’ve cancelled it, I’ve tried to flick through social media to take my mind off him but It didn’t work, I haven’t posted anything since there’s no chance I feel like taking selfies, I haven’t been eating properly and it’s incredibly painful. Rebecca using her nan dying is horrendous I fucking hate the slag

I also feel like messaging her mum asking why the fuck she’s letting her treat woody like that as her n Steve have blocked me

Cunt cunt disgusting cunt
So sorry to hear that. Sending lots of ♥ Xxx