Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially so where they live with all the sheep crap, rabbits ammonia piss and rats everywhere last thing you'd do is step out in soft fluffy white slippers, she truly couldn't give a tit about anything beyond golden boy and talking to herself on't stories .
I might be a bit ocd but i make my kids remove socks when they get home from school each day and put a fresh pair on, especially with the amount of bugs that go around in schools

Reactions: 4
Well I must say that I'm really enjoying the slow cooker recipes. You are doing a fantastic job, Rebecca. It takes real culinary skills to operate a piece of equipment without all it's working parts.
Might I be bold enough to suggest that you branch out to other slow cooker daily meals?
Breakfast could be porridge, maybe? You could wang it in the night before and it'll be ready in the morning. Scrambled eggs? Beans on toast?
Imagine the fun you could have with desserts? Apple pie? Meringue? Ice cream?
Then you could bring out a book..."the delia of the dales" or "no lid needed nibbles" or "slow cooker slop".
The possibilities really are endless.
The reality is that your talents are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Well I must say that I'm really enjoying the slow cooker recipes. You are doing a fantastic job, Rebecca. It takes real culinary skills to operate a piece of equipment without all it's working parts.
Might I be bold enough to suggest that you branch out to other slow cooker daily meals?
Breakfast could be porridge, maybe? You could wang it in the night before and it'll be ready in the morning. Scrambled eggs? Beans on toast?
Imagine the fun you could have with desserts? Apple pie? Meringue? Ice cream?
Then you could bring out a book..."the delia of the dales" or "no lid needed nibbles" or "slow cooker slop".
The possibilities really are endless.
The reality is that your talents are not.
Slow cooker slop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rebecca put your oil in the pan and put it in the oven before putting your potatoes in there. The oil needs to be hot 👍
After draining, shake them around in colander, Sprinkle some flour on them too before they go in oven ALSO keep checking roasters and get a spoon and keep basting them each time. Perfect roasters 😍

Reactions: 3
Omg her story what an absolute skank begging for a slow cooker, she's such a joker 😂😂I give it 10 days before she wacks out a gifted massive Croc pot

Haha and the dog sniffing her between her legs...she really must need a wash dirty bint.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why won't she buy a new slow cooker? I've seen so many tagging her saying they've bought a new slow cooker because they've lost or broke their lid, surely they're all hinting to her?!
Christ could it be more obvious that she wants some company to gift her one?! What a tightarse she is 🙄

Reactions: 8
I mean its not my child, but im sure woody just said ‘woody’ and not ‘ baby’ wtf

Reactions: 1
Thinking way in advance here but just remembered she’s getting married next year. Can’t even begin to imagine how insufferable she’s going to be in the run up to it and then afterwards because she’ll totally love the attention and everyone telling her how beautiful she is.
I hope Steve’s secretly had the snip as well because I can totally see baby #3 being something she nags for after the wedding which makes me feel for poor Woody because if that happened he’ll be completely pushed out!

Reactions: 5
Why would you be encouraging your 2 year old to call themselves baby!?!

• Sad
Imagine being lucky enough to have a beautiful old aga in the kitchen and then using a cheap electrical slow cooker without a lid for all your meals 🤔 she even has a hob to use. I don't get the slow cooker obsession 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get bored of mine!

Reactions: 14
In her latest shitcooker vid, she so wanted to say wack it all in but she said stick at the very last second just incase it's as boring as the other.... She knows she's tit and she's just got lucky making money out of doing duck all

Reactions: 6
I’d really love to post my cats tit through her door every time she announces to the world that Woodys used the potty. It’s the least she deserves for humiliating the poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Woody is the sweetest cutest little boy 💔

What possessed her to wear her gifted slippers outside that is absolutely rankkkkk 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.