Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like for the sake of 2ss and the kids, she needs a hello fresh subscription 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never thought I’d say this but I feel sorry for them carrots! Wtf is she doing Jesus someone buy her some knifes she’s butchering the tit out of it! That dumb she can’t even cut veg!
Ohhh is that a hint Rebecca? Father Christmas? You mean them poor company’s who ‘gift’ you tit! such a tight arse!
Skin on the mash potatoes 🤢 sorry to anyone who does that but definitely not my cup of tea! No salt? I mean I’m not a fan of pepper it sends my tummy funny but not even salt?
Oh btw anyone else think she did that because of last time? she’s never had mash with stew before!
‘Steve’s huge big portion...’ ok babe pretty sure you don’t read here do you 🤥
Chicken curry.... looks like my baby girl just tit on her plate! (sorry guys)
Passata... to make it extra thicker for an extra thicker girl 👍🏼
So let me get this right.. she bought a seasoned chicken in a bag, took it out and added seasoning too it? Is it just me? seriously?
I’m cutting them long ways for a change as I usually cut them in circles 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you meal you slice them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just the bottom oven is a slow cooker, the top should be hot enough for her to roast or bake in. But who knows with Chef Lamb 🤷🏼‍♀️
She bakes that banana cake though so I don’t understand why she can’t cook anything else? And remember when she did that fish bite advert, they went in the oven. So why did the roast potatoes look like that 😭
Clueless about aga’s so someone correct me if I’m wrong 🙈

Reactions: 5
How do we know if the potatoes was actually cooked in the aga they look like they was cooked in the slow cooker to me

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this before but why does she humiliate herself by posting ‘cooking’ videos when she clearly has no idea what she’s doing? It’s absolutely fine to not be the best cook, I know I’m certainly not but for that reason; I would never post a frigging YouTube videos reckoning to be Jamie Oliver, it’s embarrassing. surely she must know how tit she is but she’s that desperate for content she’s willing to post it. A few of her little sheep have said they enjoyed the first one so she’s filmed another within weeks because she literally has nothing else to film. Give it up and get a proper job, Rebs. Not in a kitchen though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before but why does she humiliate herself by posting ‘cooking’ videos when she clearly has no idea what she’s doing? It’s absolutely fine to not be the best cook, I know I’m certainly not but for that reason; I would never post a frigging YouTube videos reckoning to be Jamie Oliver, it’s embarrassing. surely she must know how tit she is but she’s that desperate for content she’s willing to post it. A few of her little sheep have said they enjoyed the first one so she’s filmed another within weeks because she literally has nothing else to film. Give it up and get a proper job, Rebs. Not in a kitchen though
Because soooo many people LOVED her last slow cooker video, these people are probably the ones that serve their kids chicken nuggets and chip every night 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
because she has a bunch of numbskulls who post comments on her “cooking” content acting like she’s Nigella Lawson. She probably believes that she’s actually good at “cooking”

the poor deluded idiot.

Reactions: 6
No experience with potty training so correct me if I’m wrong here.. But if woody isn’t pooing on the potty and doesn’t want to, surely she’s now pushing him? It’s not just been a few days it’s been over a week. All these apps won’t help because from what I see, he can’t communicate properly yet, his vocabulary is still quite limited. I never thought he was ready in the first place and I don’t think she should be airing it all over the internet either.

Reactions: 13
Just a thought, maybe you should have waited until Woody was actually fully potty trained Rebs before making your potty training tips video, only a week later to announce he actually isn’t potty trained. And again, why oh why do you even need to broadcast his toilet habits 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 19
No experience with potty training so correct me if I’m wrong here.. But if woody isn’t pooing on the potty and doesn’t want to, surely she’s now pushing him? It’s not just been a few days it’s been over a week. All these apps won’t help because from what I see, he can’t communicate properly yet, his vocabulary is still quite limited. I never thought he was ready in the first place and I don’t think she should be airing it all over the internet either.
Totally agree. I’ve been through potty training 3 times and in my opinion she’s rushing it with woody.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. I’ve been through potty training 3 times and in my opinion she’s rushing it with woody.
I think it’s horrendous she’s trying to force him into it just for some content. That’s beyond low! She’s done it before, you’d think she would have a slight clue what she’s doing. He’s only just turned 2, she needs to give the kid a break. My son used to stare at me eating when he was 3-4 months, it didn’t mean he was ready to be weaned though 🙄

Reactions: 14
Agree with you both, although they may show signs of wanting to go the the toilet etc, letting them have a go before bath time or when you’re not going anywhere but not pushing it for a while, works best in my experience.

Reactions: 6
I bet we will never hear or see any review from the sanctuary gifts yesterday... I see Liza prediux had the same stuff gifted but in a few days she will always say what she thinks good or bad. Reb NEVER speaks of anything she just takes the goods and doesn’t bother.

Reactions: 9
I've just watched her slow cooker video, I think I am going to puke my crumpets up.
I have a few questions.......
1) Why the duck doesn't she peel her veg?
2) What sort of psychopath eats mash with the skin left on?
3) Why would you use korma seasoning AND a jar of butter chicken?
4) Why does her curry look like my dogs tit after he's eaten something he shouldn't?
5) Why would you put a ROAST IN THE BAG chicken in the slow cooker?
6) Did she cook her roast potatoes in the very small amount of sunlight that we have in England?

I'm going back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think it’s horrendous she’s trying to force him into it just for some content. That’s beyond low! She’s done it before, you’d think she would have a slight clue what she’s doing. He’s only just turned 2, she needs to give the kid a break. My son used to stare at me eating when he was 3-4 months, it didn’t mean he was ready to be weaned though 🙄
That’s exactly why she’s doing it, for content. She fucks me off more and more every day now. Surely potty training your kid should be a private matter also, I don’t get why she has to share every detail! Poor kid has zero privacy 😡

I bet we will never hear or see any review from the sanctuary gifts yesterday... I see Liza prediux had the same stuff gifted but in a few days she will always say what she thinks good or bad. Reb NEVER speaks of anything she just takes the goods and doesn’t bother.
She’ll probably give it to someone as a Xmas present, saves her spending her money 🙄

Reactions: 10
I've just watched her slow cooker video, I think I am going to puke my crumpets up.
I have a few questions.......
1) Why the duck doesn't she peel her veg?
2) What sort of psychopath eats mash with the skin left on?
3) Why would you use korma seasoning AND a jar of butter chicken?
4) Why does her curry look like my dogs tit after he's eaten something he shouldn't?
5) Why would you put a ROAST IN THE BAG chicken in the slow cooker?
6) Did she cook her roast potatoes in the very small amount of sunlight that we have in England?

I'm going back to bed.
Oh my god 😂 I’ve been know to leave the skin on when doing mash (sometimes) 😱 only because in this pie and mash place in westfields their mash has the skin in it and I loved it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.