Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually let them go out wearing each others sliders or has she just bought the wrong sizes for both boys?
The Boys never have shoes that fit ☹😢. I think these are last years - they were even bigger then. Even the Boys getting mixed up now 🙄😳

Reactions: 15
It’s not she is at the Sofianna Resort Hotel the swim up rooms gave it away on Jet 2 site
I was just gonna say it doesn’t look like anything she’s posting at all
---
The hotel actually looks really nice! However it only sleeps 4 maximum so that’s why his mum n dad are there!

Reactions: 7
One benefit of mamma beave and husband being there is thankfully for the guests of the hotel Eggy Beggy Bogtrotter can't do what she normally does and get her chebs out...surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Steve, forever a fashion victim - what does he look like 😂🤣... Utter knob.

And Rebecca, still trying to earn coin while on her jollies 😂🤣

What a pair they make - Dick and witch.

No comment on the kids 😳😢☹😧
---
Just waiting for a replay of this, to make my day complete
The jaws music has finished me 😂

• Haha
I was just gonna say it doesn’t look like anything she’s posting at all
---
The hotel actually looks really nice! However it only sleeps 4 maximum so that’s why his mum n dad are there!
I know from experience how they can make a hotel look better than it is. Mind you Beggys single handed undoing it 🧐

Reactions: 11
Why is she using the swim up rooms communal pool when they don’t have a swim up room?? We’ve seen her on a balcony. Shes just the most insufferable annoying scruff isn’t she? As someone who’s had a swim up room before with TUI, we’ve done it to have privacy and peace when we holidayed pre kids. Then you get this buffalo rocking up on the edge of it with the Wombles. I’d be fuming. Go and duck off to another pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she using the swim up rooms communal pool when they don’t have a swim up room?? We’ve seen her on a balcony. Shes just the most insufferable annoying scruff isn’t she? As someone who’s had a swim up room before with TUI, we’ve done it to have privacy and peace when we holidayed pre kids. Then you get this buffalo rocking up on the edge of it with the Wombles. I’d be fuming. Go and duck off to another pool!
Where I’ve just been, anyone in the swim up block (there were only 2 floors) could use the swim up pool not just those with an actual swim up so that may be the case. Would still ruin my holiday if I was sat on my terrace and that bunch of hillbillies turned up though.

• Haha
When she posted that reel saying they're having the best time ever, they'd been there for approximately 18hrs - 18hrs!!!!. They boys are missing being educated in favour of sitting around a swimming pool abroad and babysitting their little sister while mama shoves her melons in front of the camera on a daily basis. These cretins make me despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she posted that reel saying they're having the best time ever, they'd been there for approximately 18hrs - 18hrs!!!!. They boys are missing being educated in favour of sitting around a swimming pool abroad and babysitting their little sister while mama shoves her melons in front of the camera on a daily basis. These cretins make me despair.
And how many of those 18 hours has she been glued to her phone for? I barely look at my phone when I’m on holiday and post maybe one or two pictures when we’re home so they pop on memories in the future.

Reactions: 20
18 glorious hours of playing with a lift, drinking Coke and watching their mum edit videos of herself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And how many of those 18 hours has she been glued to her phone for? I barely look at my phone when I’m on holiday and post maybe one or two pictures when we’re home so they pop on memories in the future.
My phone broke on the 2nd day of my holiday. Literally just died and never came back to life. Could you imagine if that happened to beggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.