Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it so many times but she is SO cheap looking. Everything about her screams cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 28
Who the hell would take fashion tips from this woman, she looks a complete clip!
Personally can’t wait to see what she wears to the wedding, popcorn ready 🤣🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Quick kids, get down to breakfast, cos I’ve got to pop on to the balcony to film a video of me in my bikini before we go to the beach - if a few people click the link to buy then I’ll be able to buy you all a big ice cream on the last day’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So she realised she didn’t pack any black or white bikinis … didn’t realise they was a necessity! She’s got her kids sun cream packed in her ginormous bag guys. Must be right at the bottom that’s why she never bothered getting it out yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Serious Q. Is she okay? 😂
This is not normal behaviour. The highlight of her year is her holidays, so she can dick around on the corner of a balcony in a cheap and tacky looking bikini (“What a sad little life, Jane”). Here’s an idea, spend that time applying sun cream to your kids who are apparently your world, Begs! No one gives a flying rat’s ass what bikini you have shoved up your arse today.

Reactions: 37
She so has a filter (and some serious sucking in) on the video - as she turns to the side you can see a bit more of her actual tummy and the “overhang”. She certainly isn’t fat especially after 3 children so unsure why she has to use these filters…

Reactions: 19
So.....ooooooh we 2 New kids at school

Kids asking where r they?

On holiday/Hoares wedding🤣 Cyprus

HOPEFULLY🙏 her SLUTTY VILE BAPS & GASH out on insta WILL be found🙏

God help you Beggy for NOT keeping Your unprotected KIDS PRIVATE
HaaaaaaaPeH WEdnESdAy🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell can’t she just enjoy her holiday without posting photos every two seconds

Serious Q. Is she okay? 😂
This is not normal behaviour. The highlight of her year is her holidays, so she can dick around on the corner of a balcony in a cheap and tacky looking bikini (“What a sad little life, Jane”). Here’s an idea, spend that time applying sun cream to your kids who are apparently your world, Begs! No one gives a flying rat’s ass what bikini you have shoved up your arse today.
Ive said MANY TIMES slutty needs a Trip to the GP she is FAR from alright🤪
---
Christ the boys have new shoes on 😯
BOATS🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Steve, forever a fashion victim - what does he look like 😂🤣... Utter knob.

And Rebecca, still trying to earn coin while on her jollies 😂🤣

What a pair they make - Dick and witch.

No comment on the kids 😳😢☹😧
---
Just waiting for a replay of this, to make my day complete

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Steve, forever a fashion victim - what does he look like 😂🤣... Utter knob.

And Rebecca, still trying to earn coin while on her jollies 😂🤣

What a pair they make - Dick and witch.

No comment on the kids 😳😢☹😧
---
Just waiting for a replay of this, to make my day complete
This ONE was the funniest one yet UP there with VASE RANT🐳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.