Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bubsley what corker of a thread title. Well the big boring move happened she’s not showing much of the house tattlers do as tattlers do found it within 0.2 seconds of highlight of the move she’s got a washing line! Poor beaver burst bicep Wanking off Mabel whoops sorry walking Mabel The dingles all in Cyprus for BJ hoares big bad boring wedding Day one and the poor kids are burnt to a crisp it’s okay we’ve been treating to beggys tits and flaps wobbling for all to see on the balcony already
Hopefully will be treated to a snorkelling video very very soon as you were your lovely bunch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
While I'm no fan of LJC we all know that Begs idolises her so I'm living for Lucy and Jordan being in Ibiza showing their luxurious accommodation (all four children at home attending school)
I don't know why but no matter where the Beavers stay it always looks basic AF when you see the actual room they're in .

Reactions: 21
Blimey it’s clear to see Beaver gets his teeth from Mother Beaver.

Epic thread title. Why can’t I be that imaginative? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
LIVID once again that the children look sunburnt one day one.... :mad: But we have come to expect that level of "stoopid" with those Bogans......
We cover our kids up in my country as we have high UV rays all year round.......and where are the hats FFS????
You would think Mama beaver would have a modicum of common sense where her precious grandchildren are concerned but it appears NOT!!
Beggy is actually taking the piss trying to flog sunscreen......when her kids are nearly fried to a crisp........
And no one is EVER envious of her cheap chavvy accommodation on any of her holidays - sums her up to a tee.

Reactions: 20
Ah thanks guys for voting for my super cute thread title. I’ll be celebrating with cocktails with my bestie BJ Hoare tonight 🍸🍹🥥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes and look and the size of Woodys - the same size as Alfie by the looks of it. Great big boats on his feet. They get everything so painfully wrong!
Be fair, she's not got time to take then for their feet measured, she's far too busy driving backwards and forwards to Skipton. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha! I didn’t even notice his little Tom Cruise wedges. What a bleeping pillock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are they in a sky scraper 🤣🤣 cheap ass hotel with a balcony you couldn’t swing a cat on

Reactions: 9
Daily fashion show of the bikini and cover up yet she can’t cover the kids up to stop them frying in the sun? Dumbass.

Reactions: 25
Do we really need to see the slappers tits & vag every morning 🤮 put it away you slag & put sun cream on your kids you lazy witch!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34