Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @JBrown for the thread title . Will this be the thread where the big move takes place, is beggy getting a job in the arcades? Ooohh Steve! Will it be a house of dreams or a house of horrors .. you decide! Bring on beavers renos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can imagine that they’ll be aiming to complete on any sale at the end of this month to coincide with half term and when the kids are off.

I can’t personally see any basis upon which they’d go into rented - and certainly not HA or council. They’ll be walking away with a large lump sum clear from the sale of the shack and that potentially could be enough to buy mortgage free or with a smaller mortgage.

I can understand why she’s not wanted to share her financial issues with the world. Losing your home is painful. I can imagine she’s been trying not to think about it. There will have been sleepless nights and I don’t envy them that. She got sucked into the whole MLM thing, and whilst fessing up to their financial woes would be bad for anyone, after all that and the bragging they’re encouraged to do, it’s a massive loss of face. I can’t help but feel sorry for her, despite all her 💩

Reactions: 14
I can imagine that they’ll be aiming to complete on any sale at the end of this month to coincide with half term and when the kids are off.

I can’t personally see any basis upon which they’d go into rented - and certainly not HA or council. They’ll be walking away with a large lump sum clear from the sale of the shack and that potentially could be enough to buy mortgage free or with a smaller mortgage.

I can understand why she’s not wanted to share her financial issues with the world. Losing your home is painful. I can imagine she’s been trying not to think about it. There will have been sleepless nights and I don’t envy them that. She got sucked into the whole MLM thing, and whilst fessing up to their financial woes would be bad for anyone, after all that and the bragging they’re encouraged to do, it’s a massive loss of face. I can’t help but feel sorry for her, despite all her 💩
if it was anyone else, we would all feel sorry for her situation.
But this is Rebecca Lamb we’re talking about here who has openly shared EVERY single aspect of her frankly sordid little life, including all the bullshit financial boasting for the last 5 years. Exposing her vulnerable children to freaks and weirdos to make a buck for Mamas Matchas, Cocktails and bloody Botox.
It’s the kids that you need to feel sorry for, having those two idiots for parents. The choices they have made have been reckless and without thought for their long term future and stability.
Pass me the packing tape I feel the need to assist in wrapping a VASE….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder when they're going to Skiathos for Beaver's surprise Valentines holiday. Supposed to be May wasn't it?! 🫠. No doubt it'll be during half term being the responsible caring parents they are.....

Reactions: 12
I wonder when they're going to Skiathos for Beaver's surprise Valentines holiday. Supposed to be May wasn't it?! 🫠. No doubt it'll be during half term being the responsible caring parents they are.....
"We've had to put off our holiday now because of the move." 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn't she supposed to going to Cyprus too for her BBF's wedding? Or have I imagined that?

Reactions: 12

I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than feel sorry for that greasy little woman. She's a product of her own bullshit. She was* trying to make out they were loaded long before the MLM face dildo rubbish

She knew they were in the tit quite a few years ago, but she was churning out videos boasting how lucky and blessed they are. They've always lied about their finances, the cars they own, how much they earn. The stupid witch couldn't even admit beaver had a job for ages!

She should have served up humble pie years ago instead of trying to be something She's not and never will be. All while putting herself above her kids, and now she's got big mandy to fuss over that is literally all she cares about.

I for one hope the move knocks her on her fat flat arse. Serves her right!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aah Skipton park again , hope you have been specsavers for Alfies glasses !!

Let’s guess Efendy restaurant for your tea ? Matcha for mama ? Clothes from Next for only Roma ?

Rinse and Repeat !!

Reactions: 24
I will never feel sorry for her only those children. I bet she has been hell to live with these past few months. She has no time for those boys now she has R. She is too used to getting her own way and has now fallen flat on her ugly mug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Unless you are moving today or tomorrow, why is there no mattress on that bed? Will that kid be back to sleeping on a floor again? Backward Beggy strikes again!

Reactions: 16
Hell would freeze over before I had an ounce of sympathy for that horrible bleep.

I feel sorry for the boys, the dead cats, all the young, impressionable women who have been made to feel like tit because of her lies, and the vulnerable she preyed upon for her MLM scam.

She deserves every bit of karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Humbled! Thank you guys for the likes. Actually can’t wait for the next chapter of post shack tit show. Strap in tattlers!!

thanks to @JBrown for the thread title . Will this be the thread where the big move takes place, is beggy getting a job in the arcades? Ooohh Steve! Will it be a house of dreams or a house of horrors .. you decide! Bring on beavers renos 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Q&Q is up🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
ENJOY THE BULLSHIT Tattlers🤣
---
duck off
4 minutes in
Got the house valued last spring & its gone up in value so thats why we are MOVING
Christ she is THICK🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve had to fast forward I can’t stand her voice her face is so frozen! So she’s moving to a semi new build and can’t wait to put her touch to it as it’s a blank canvas! Hope the walls are strong enough to hold them hand bags! She’s doing a come pack with us and come move with us and vlogging the move day. Oh what joy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Q&Q is up🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
ENJOY THE BULLSHIT Tattlers🤣
---
duck off
4 minutes in
Got the house valued last spring & its gone up in value so thats why we are MOVING
Christ she is THICK🤣
Why am I not surprised she is just going to lie her way all the way through this?! Nobody moves from their supposed forever home just because it’s gone up in value. Moving is stressful enough as it is, without having 3 kids added in, plus moving hours away & having to basically start again with schools etc. Why can’t she just use this opportunity to finally start being honest? Nobody is asking to see their bank statements, but just be honest about how life is.

Reactions: 33
A semi new build?! With those dogs?! And Beever Moobs doing physical jerks in the back garden? Oh my Jesus. The poor neighbours.

Edit - I’ve looked at the YouTube transcript and it is apparently a 15 year old “new build”

The reason for the move is apparently because the house had increased in value…… they decided to sell it and move into…….a much smaller house in a less desirable area 🙈😵💫. How this one has the sheer brass neck to go on YouTube and spout this drivel I will never know but here we are. What a time to be alive 😂

I had to take a break from watching to order a Chinese from actual Uber as I don’t live in the arse end of nowhere. Just got back to it and apparently the shack was valued and has increased sssuuurr much due to all the “renovations” Zippy and Bungle had done that Zippy just “couldn’t say no”. Despite the fact a valuation is just that. A valuation and not a guaranteed price. That must therefore be why it has taken a year to sell the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.