Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
This appears to be the most likes beggy has had in a long long long time. We’ve been keeping a secret makes me cringe… I wish you’d keep BMA a secret I’m sick of seeing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HT2018

If she was that excited and they had made such a profit she would be talking about the beautiful new house they have bought etc, but no, she is absolutely gutted and will not admit they cannot afford to live there anymore. Can't wait to see the 5 of them and the dogs crammed into a teeny seaside terraced house and her try to navigate being around people in public everyday. Wonder if their marriage is in trouble over this.

• Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Had to skip through it - what a bore fest 🙄. I'm sure that low, raspy voice is not the one the kids get - I bet they are bellowed at, daily.

Rebecca and Steve knew they were moving to the middle of nowhere when the Boys were young - I still believe it was an investment between them and his Dad. And now the bank of Dad has said "no more". The holidays, the shopping... Most couple's can't afford what they have been doing this past 5 years - they have lived beyond their means and not the chicken has come to roost.

Maybe the parents have broached the subject around Alfie, and Woody too that they have few friends, no activities - whatever has been said I doubt they have liked it, and Steve has had to be the feminine voice of reason.

Still a pair of tossers. Still a lier. Still with her greasy hair and face. Grimville.
---

Steve building them a new forever home 🏡

• Haha

Ela2016

She went a bit heavy on the slimming filter this time. If she keeps going she'll 7 foot and 6stone 😂 seriously though the difference in just these 3 photos is stupid, if you're going to lie at least put effort in and be consistent.
On that first picture she looks like she doesnt fit in the house anymore - Beggy, the ugliest giant in town.

• Haha

Ju19

VIP Member
Shes not on THIS FUKING PLANET
THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS
TOLD US NOTHING!!

Begs you are A LAUGHING STOCK😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

10000000% more.....too it
BS📢📢📢

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
well there’s a 4 bed terrace on cliff terrace that really does need a renovation the details say that ! Hence beavers following of interior pages

It went on sale after they had a buyer , it is SSTC , was offers over £100,000 and guess what guys the only picture of the mossy grimey back yard the main feature is a washing line ! Bingo !

“Elleh all it needs it some emulsion and sum gravel “

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Third school during his primary life for Alfie. He doesn’t stand a chance. He’s going to stick out like a sore thumb going from a rural school with about 20 kids where they’re wrapped in cotton wool. And high school, just wait till the cruel teens feast on him there.

The best bit for me is if she tells new people her job is an influencer, they’ll google immediately and here they’ll come!

• Sad
  • Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I found parts of this TikTok concerning. That codependency thing she’s got going on is not healthy.

View attachment 2932677
God she's projecting a lot in that last statement ' that her kids still want to be around her when they're older'
She's a grown woman who is estranged from her own mother so is she picturing them turning on her in the same way, just a straight dig at her own mother basically or (and this is the WORST) she's going to turn on the dramatics if they grow up and want to leave home and make a life of their own that in a healthy way doesn't have their mother clinging onto them.

She needs a therapist and I don't say that nastily but you cannot use your children as a 'comfort blanket' no phycologist on the planet would encourage a mum to be co dependant on her kids.

It's absolutely grim reading that tbh.

• Heart
So who’s the clever one here and knows what town it is?
Presumably Hornsea avec Mama Beevs. Hornsea does not have a Starbucks so this could be problematic

The classic “so long as we are together” - ie I am not happy about this

Beaver is going to start agitating for paid employment for Beggy and the dogs will be shitting all over the astroturfed garden

• Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I keep thinking of that TikTok 'dance' video. It must take her AGES to learn all the words and 'actions' then 'teach' Alfeh Banjo and Evil Kinevil THEN record it to an acceptable (ahem) standard to put online. This is what she does with her day and calls it work! Hours and hours and hours of prancing around. It's what we did when we were 13, fancied the latest boy band and watched them on Top of the Pops! When she claims they spend each night having a dance party and playing that card game, we all know she's lying, but this is what she's doing with them.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Is it just me but isn’t that Glotion stuff meant to be used as a highlighter in certain areas? No wonder she looks greasy slapping it all over her face
I was about to say the same! She always uses so much of any product and ends up looking a greasy oil slick!

She’s shitting herself about this move. She’s moving from somewhere out in the middle of nowhere with no neighbours to ‘ the seaside’. So it’s likely to be a house in a town/village with neighbours and lots of people. She’s shitting it cos she has no friends, won’t know the area, and is worrying that the truth will become very obvious very fast about their lifestyle!
Thing is she could make things easy for herself by just being honest. Admit times are hard financially there’s no shame in it. Most of us have struggled at some point. The reason she’s stressed and crying is her lies are going to be laid out for everyone to see. I’d feel sorry for her but it’s all her own fault. When she had a bit of success she did nothing but brag and show off and lie about how fantastically successful she was. It’s come back and is biting her hard on her arse!

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She absolutely LOVES people to think Beaver can't keep his hands off her
I doubt he's like that. Hes barely ever in, he's at work, the gym, or bombing about the dales in his shitty chavvy cars probably dogging with some other village slapper.
Plus beggy barely washes so bet she reeks 🤢🤮😷 no wonder he goes elsewhere!

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What will she wank over when she doesn't have the fields (that don't belong to her) to gawp at? Other than big mandy and her potato head, her saggy tits and the grass, that's all she films.

• Haha

Gemrose89

So because they get delivered to your door by subscription it means you can never lose your razor. Interesting.

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Two hrs In A&E poor beggy, try fucking waiting over 12 hrs with a relative dying of cancer and been shoved in a corridor then come back to me

• Heart
  • Sad

Unknown3

VIP Member
They took the kids out a few weeks ago on the Friday, that will be when they showed them their new school/s.

Imagine thinking you’ve kept the worlds biggest secret but a load of ‘trolls’ had you figured out several months ago it just took you half a year to shift the shack

• Haha