Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
They might move in may half term so that can be her excuse that they are holidaying in term time again… isn’t it SATs time for Alfeh now?

Reactions: 5

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
When I was at primary school, we moved house in May/June and when I joined a new school they were fine that I just wore my old uniform for the rest of the term to save buying uniform I’d grown out of by September.

Maybe A has shot through his uniform and needed new anyway, but W could still get a couple of months more wear out of his?
That makes sense to be fair. Schools round here are really strict with uniforms so it wouldn’t fly for any of the schools my kids went to but I can see the logic.

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
It doesn't appear to say that "ETA On this it says the council will house you if the mortgage simply became too expensive 🤷🏻‍♀️"

What is the top bit that has been cut off prior to the bullets? It seems to indicate that if if you paid credit cards etc and other debts before your mortgage/rent and/or knowingly moved into a property that you could not afford you could be classed as "intentionally homeless" and therefore not eligible for assistance.
That's exactly how it reads to me? 🤷🏻‍♀️

1000057971.png

If you have to sell your home because you can no longer afford the mortgage payments then the day the sale goes through youre homeless, but not intentionally...

Above that it just listed all the things that would qualify you as having made yourself intentionally homeless

Anyways maybe there's another thread to argue about when the council will give temp accomodation, my original point was you absolutely do not need to have been forced out by bailiffs to be able to at least bid for LA/HA stuff. Now I come to think of it I've heard loads about people making the switch from private landlord to social housing which obviously wouldn't happen if you could only get a council house if you've been forcibly evicted... Even if the clampit family didn't score as highly as others for need, even if they came 4th or 5th in a bid if the 3/4 people above them turned it down after viewing it, it's theirs.

Last edited:

NH14

VIP Member
I thought that one too funny enough 😄 there's not many in that area for sale/sold recently so it will be easy to find
Id say they will definitely have at least one spare bedroom and she keeps inviting everyone to stay …

• Haha

Char93

I don't have the best memory but this ones garden looks like the garden when she took the photo of Roma (I think) saying it was nannies garden. I'm probably very wrong as I'm lucky to remember yesterday correctly these days haha
I also imagine this is what she classes as renovating not actual renovation.
I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/137787596

Ela2016

She talks suh suh much for a nearly 2 year old.

“Signing some paperwork” oh feck off you scumbag. She couldnt wait to start milking the supah cute wholesome “content”
---
I don't have the best memory but this ones garden looks like the garden when she took the photo of Roma (I think) saying it was nannies garden. I'm probably very wrong as I'm lucky to remember yesterday correctly these days haha
I also imagine this is what she classes as renovating not actual renovation.
I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/137787596
The garden does look similar to that photo. I know exactly which one you mean.

Attachments

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
That’s actually what I was just about to ask - the shack we will be able to find the sold price at some point right? And when we are shown the new one presumably we can trace it on right move and know if it’s rented or bought.

What if it’s HA? Will we be able to find out?! Absolutely shocking if she’s claiming with all the money they waste
Exactly that

Reactions: 4

So annoyed I

Has the shack gone from Rightmove today? I don’t know how to find it anyway but if it has then maybe the sale has gone through?

Reactions: 4