Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not saying you're wrong but in that case how my mate got hers is an absolute mystery as she had £££s saved up for a house deposit before she moved to London, now she's moved it's not enough for London prices so she needs to add to it but it's still obviously thousands.

I honestly think anyone can apply for housing association, you'll just get more points when bidding if your house has been reposessed

ETA On this it says the council will house you if the mortgage simply became too expensive 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows, for me, it's just the only thing that makes sense as to why she hasn't mentioned exchanging contracts, speaking to estate agents, speaking to solicitors (when they bought the shack she talked about this kind of stuff regularly in vlogs) but renovating, either that or what someone further up the thread said it's either HA or beavers mums rental and they're doing it up in exchange for a low/free rent
It doesn't appear to say that "ETA On this it says the council will house you if the mortgage simply became too expensive 🤷🏻‍♀️"

What is the top bit that has been cut off prior to the bullets? It seems to indicate that if if you paid credit cards etc and other debts before your mortgage/rent and/or knowingly moved into a property that you could not afford you could be classed as "intentionally homeless" and therefore not eligible for assistance.

Reactions: 4

Clarity456

VIP Member
I can’t believe it would be social housing/council house, I work in that area and they wouldn’t not qualify and/or be would be very far down the list in terms if need
How so?

They have 3 kids, potentially with extra needs, on paper boss berb bogtrotter is unemployed, potentially even claiming universal credit, beaver must have a job lined up in the area (a "local connection")

Granted they're not homeless but other than that what else would they realistically need to be granted a HA/LA property?

My friend got a social housing flat in London of all places with no kids, not living in the area at the time but did have a job there and she got one after being on a waiting list maybe about 5 months?

I totally agree after the sexxehhh rangeh, walking into Selfridge's and buying the "Chanel earrings" and not wanting to know unless it's 10k a month it's absolutely abhorrent and rage inducing that they should be taking up a house that a genuine family who are struggling could make use of, when the dingles current financial woes are all self inflicted, but from friends whove had LA/HA properties I can't see any reason they would be "way down the list" than many more people other than those in temp accomodation/homeless

Imhere123

VIP Member
I wonder if Beaver still has his rental property or if they’ve sold that too? Together with the equity from the dungeon (due entirely to overall property price increases and nothing to do with their ‘renovation’) it could make a decent down payment or even leave them mortgage free on a modest house.
I’m pretty sure somebody said ages ago that he had sold that years ago. Probably sold it to buy the shack 🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
She also thinks renovating is giving the whole
house a lick of paint 🤣 so possible she could be painting a private rented house. Every house i have rented has allowed me to paint and have new carpets down if i paid for it.
Well this is true tbf! but I still think it's a HA property they're moving to 😭 not to sound like a daily mail reader but 40k a month boss babe likes to take what she can off the taxpayer including fraudulent unnecessary NHS operations.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think they will too. There will be a bit of equity in the house and properties are very cheap in Hornsea. I think Beever will be keen to buy something pretty much outright to ensure they can’t be put out again. This is quite sensible but it will be a dump through necessity. I get the feeling Beever is just about done with Insta and Beggy will be getting - at a minimum - some kind of employed role. Roma is entitled to free nursery hours at 2 (and I think provision has just changed or is about to change to even now) so anything Rebecca brings in will help and won’t be under deduction of nursery fees
---

The other test is have you paid credit card bills etc before mortgage and rent - ie have you mismanaged money. It is not a single question assessment.
While I suspect they've got massive debts elsewhere we don't know for definite and given how quick bog got her gallbladder removed through dishonesty it's my opinion that getting around that would be small fry to them tbh 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Char93

There's a house sold in Skipsea that I imagine is very her taste, county looking with beams and land around, if they're aren't as skint as some think I reckon it could be there.

Reactions: 3

Clarity456

VIP Member
I was gonna say unless beavers on a very decent wage theyd struggle to get a mortgage with her income. I can imagine an MLM isn’t seen as a reliable wage because it fluctuates so much. Plus she barely gets ads these days and I doubt she gets paid enough to cover a mortgage for the ones she does get. Plus they’d need a deposit of some sort unless they got a 100% mortgage or 95% with very little down payment. I doubt they’re privately renting if they’re planning on renovating but HA you can - although I know here you can’t renovate at all until you’ve been there a certain amount of time
Really?! What if you get the house and someone else has been living there for the past 25 years and the carpets are shot at, the walls are covered in cigarette smoke stains etc. you'd need to tart it up right away.

It's actually quite a smart plan on bog and beaves behalf if you ask me. Spend any small profit from the sale of the shack on doing up a council house, get their rent covered by UC for a while, maybe by some miracle bog will get a job, then when interest rates have calmed down they'd get first refusal on right to buy for a discounted rate.

Clarity456

VIP Member
The house i linked a few pages back that had the same garden as the Roma in 'nannies' garden pic has a washing line, and its been removed by the agent now, I think its a good possibility. (Also I love being right so I hope it is 😂)
Anyone know where I can see the nanny's garden pic?

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Really?! What if you get the house and someone else has been living there for the past 25 years and the carpets are shot at, the walls are covered in cigarette smoke stains etc. you'd need to tart it up right away.

It's actually quite a smart plan on bog and beaves behalf if you ask me. Spend any small profit from the sale of the shack on doing up a council house, get their rent covered by UC for a while, maybe by some miracle bog will get a job, then when interest rates have calmed down they'd get first refusal on right to buy for a discounted rate.
Yeah they’re quite strict round here, one of my friends got a brand new build and they wouldn’t let her do anything to it for at least a year. Literally nothing whatsoever! I believe the older ones that are in a state get renovated by the local authority or housing association (whoever owns it) before they’re let out to someone else. My grandparents had a council house and both died very recently within a few weeks of each other and the council are gonna gut it and then remodel it so it’s up to standard again

Clarity456

VIP Member
Right I’m confused as fuck here please someone explain 🤣

She said they WALKED to pick up the boys from school and it was 4 miles. If they go to school in Kettlewell then that’s 8 miles away according to maps and would take 4 hours to walk, so practically impossible to do. Have I got this right? So there’s a lie in there somewhere but where is it 🤔 nothing she says makes sense 🤦‍♀️
They go to school in West Burton I thought?

Char93

Anyone know where I can see the nanny's garden pic?
It was on her stories around easter time, I had a quick look back on here and I dont think it was posted. I just remembered as the garden looked nice haha she was under a tree and there was lots of flowers around.