Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freakshake

VIP Member
I’m definitely going for Hornsea or the environs!
So that cover Attick Skipsea Hornsea Withernsea and little hamlets in between although rule them out as big properties in them I’m going for Hornsea Maybe Mother Beaver has out buildings they are doing up for them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That’s actually what I was just about to ask - the shack we will be able to find the sold price at some point right? And when we are shown the new one presumably we can trace it on right move and know if it’s rented or bought.

What if it’s HA? Will we be able to find out?! Absolutely shocking if she’s claiming with all the money they waste
Yes the sale price will be listed online. That's how we know there were 2 sales on the same day they bought it and they paid £391850 (I think) for it, so if they had an interest online mortgage, there will still be £391850 to pay back. If that's the case, and I'm being generous here, and they sold it for say £600k, they will have made £200k. There's no way they could afford that house posted up the thread for £485k. How are they getting a mortgage for £300k when only beaver works?! Plus the stamp duty would be £11k.

Wouldn't surprise me if they just move in with Mama Beaver. Beggy will have to get off her arse and get a job to be able to afford to buy again. I'm not mega up with property but are they able to buy as first time buyers (less stamp duty) if they stay with mama beaver for a while? Or is that literally only for if you haven't owned a house before?

The idiot I’m related to and his then primary school aged child were evicted. They were put in a tiny bedsit for around 2 months until a suitable property became available. But I’m sure it will vary between councils and if where they’re going to is more like a retirement village then there may be social housing available.

• Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I get why theres speculation on him cheating being the reason for the move, but that would imply she's had any say in the decision and shes clearly heartbroken by it so I think its fully financial. Her getting off to Manchester in forecast snow and not being able to collect the boys from school probably added fuel to the fire for Steve, I imagine she never wanted to leave this house and it was just another argument of why they should be closer to family, as well as the fact they cant afford it anymore.

Also the photo of the kids with their friends, I feel mean saying it but Alfie just looks like he's with his brothers friends.
Wasn’t the Manchester incident after they’d put it up for sale?

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Someone else I follow has just said they've exchanged contracts today so have 1 week to be out of the house. Rebecca announced the move then the next day they were signing paperwork, so could it be that people have dropped out of helping them move this weekend? 🤔 was someone paying for their removals and now won't? Have the moving company cancelled? 🤣

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
IIRC that must be the last time she was with all her MLM weirdos.

She blew up like a fucking balloon with that pregnancy.🤣
Has she given up flogging the lumi ? She only ever promoted that one face cream of it anyway , do we think she has seen the MLM light ?

• Haha
Housing associations sometimes have different rules. Like sometimes they only let to people earning over a certain amount but under a certain figure. These properties are still advertised through the council pages for people to bid on, and you still have to be within the certain Band and have the right amount of points etc. but they have slightly different contracts to council housing

Another way people can get housed is if they have children with disabilities. Or have disabilities themselves.

The lies people tell to get housed is unreal. I wouldn't put it past Dingle, but I think they'll buy another crappy shack.
I think they will too. There will be a bit of equity in the house and properties are very cheap in Hornsea. I think Beever will be keen to buy something pretty much outright to ensure they can’t be put out again. This is quite sensible but it will be a dump through necessity. I get the feeling Beever is just about done with Insta and Beggy will be getting - at a minimum - some kind of employed role. Roma is entitled to free nursery hours at 2 (and I think provision has just changed or is about to change to even now) so anything Rebecca brings in will help and won’t be under deduction of nursery fees
---
That's easy to explain away as when they got the house beaver was working for his dad on a much higher salary and the last year interest rates have gone through the roof, meaning that it hasn't always been that way it's not their fault that they now can't afford it.

Sorry guys if you don't agree but I will die on this hill that due to everything Dingles said thus far I believe they are renting 😂 I would have guessed private and cos you wouldn't really waste money on "renovating" a private landlords house I think it's a housing association place. You can't change my mind sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The other test is have you paid credit card bills etc before mortgage and rent - ie have you mismanaged money. It is not a single question assessment.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member

Some potential houses for the new Dingle pad if they’re renovating 😂😂 I’ll piss myself if it’s the bungalow 😳😳
I've had a wee look at potentials on Right Move and my favoured option is the middle one. Despite the shack being a dump, it has big rooms and she won't be able to move to something smaller to save face so that middle house is BIG with plenty of rooms and bedrooms, it's also away in the back corner of a cul-de-sac so she'll not having anyone nebbing in her windows and it's semi private at the back. Also, it looks like it just needs cosmetic work but we all know Dingle and Beaver think that's what renovating is!

Each_peach

VIP Member
I know they don’t earn a lot now, but her last house must’ve sold for around 300k, then they bought the shack for 390K, they have to have a few hundred k equity in the house. That’s plenty to buy a house up here.
Steve sold his shares pre shack move, his dad will have increased his wages for the mortgage and a bigger redundancy pay out when he sold the business shortly after. They might have nothing in the bank but there will be money in that house, it would’ve been impossible for them to borrow more on the mortgage during the last few years, just as it will be impossible for them to get a new one.
They won't have a few hundred grand in equity at all. Regardless of what the last house sold for, there won't have been much equity from that sale I don't imagine. They weren't living in it that long before they sold up and moved to the shack.
She said herself they used all their money to get the mortgage for the shack, I imagine they probably got it with a very small deposit which means the monthly repayments will have been astronomical.
Plus, if they've been paying interest only (all assumptions here) it won't have given them any extra equity.
The only way they will have made any money on that house is due to the housing market, nothing more.

Clarity456

VIP Member
What in the name of god ever happened to sister beavers aesthetics business? Was it in this eggborough place or Skipton? 🤔🤔 she must have only announced it maybe Jan, it's now only the start of May and no sign of it...

• Haha