Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemrose89

Could it be that Alfie is in school PE wear? At my school we used to have a different coloured polo shirt for PE and if it was the last lesson of the day then we’d just wear our kit home

ETA: Although we probably would’ve seen this polo shirt before if that was the case so never mind lol

Reactions: 8
i love staying at primrose valley in Filey but there’s absolutely nothing in Filey itself. It’s where all old people go. Scarborough is lovely though, but I reckon she’s going Hornsea near brid.
I was just going to say the same...we love visiting Filey but not much to do, plus she mentioned it being down from Brid and Filey is up from Brid so agree with Hornsea or that area

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just a quick one. I don’t for a second think they are moving to a council or social housing property. But where I live, there are sometimes occasions where the local authority simply cannot let a property due to its dire location, so it can end up going to someone with very little eligibility. Basically whoever is willing to take it despite how bad the area is 😂
Exactly, that's what I said earlier. Sometimes no-one wants the house so you may get lucky 😂 very rare though how desperate people are these days

• Heart

dahliaqueen

There’s kids in navy polos on the schools Facebook page, I think it’s just a PE top - they’re wearing a navy hoody with them too (Alfie even in the navy hoody on that page) - Why it isn’t private for parents only baffles me - don’t think they’ve moved yet

So annoyed I

No it’s not down from Bridlington. She wouldn’t be able to afford Filey
---

Excuse me where not all scruffs on the East Coast 🤷‍♀️
Haha not all of course… I’m not far from the east coast myself it’s a great part of Yorkshire tbf I love it but I’m not in cuckoo land like she is 🤣

if they do actually get a beach front location I would probably be quite jealous but I’m not sure it’s going to be that

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Poor Alfie probably passing out cos he's starving and thirsty in the heat that's why she's gone to Gregg's for lunch... Probably lacking some vitamins and iron too poor lad.
Hopefully now he will get some decent food at mamma beavers and she might pick-up some cooking skills !

I knew someone that insisted on still giving the kids almost toddler portions ( still on plastic portioned plates )when they were obviously growing kids that needed more food ,kids were always feeble looking . They didn't lack ££’s either , I once made a light hearted comment about kids food trying to give them a nudge , wasn't well received !

• Sad
I can't help but think this is how she finally got beaver to agree to marry her. If he married her they had to sell.

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Anyone know where sister beaver moved once they stopped travelling the world 🤣 and came back to put the kids back in school? Could it be near them? Isn't she in some massive house now but doesn't work?! How the fuck are these hobsons affording this?!

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Kent here too! Where we are that house would easily go for well over 500k with an eye watering council tax bill to boot! I feel like her move would be our equivalent of moving to Sheppy 😂
Omg. Yes Sheppy. 🤣 She's the type who'd think Leysdown on sea was sur sur cute and cosy

• Haha

So annoyed I

I think in her mind she hates the thought she’s leaving the dales and can only justify it by using the word seaside. Her comments show just how sad she is about leaving this place, like I said she was just as miserable the day she moved in. I wonder if Steve instigated the move?
I hope they are moving for a good reason ie so Alfie can go to school with good SEN support, I hope it’s not something forced by him or for the wrong reasons.

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Maybe I need to do the same! That’s a great response. It’s awful, if I ever say no to seeing her (which is quite frequent to be fair) I get guilt tripped into no tomorrow, doesn’t matter if I’m sick, busy, got an appointment. I’m the world’s worst daughter for not being able to see her 😂 I could be on my deathbed and it would be an inconvenience to her. It’s scary that Beggy admits to screaming and crying when things aren’t going her way. She’s so juvenile
The majority of the battle is getting comfortable yourself with the concept that you do not have to see her and she is not entitled to your time just because she gave birth to you. Once you are comfortable then you don’t give a shit what anyone thinks and you feel free - i wish we could
DM 😞 i found raisedbynarc threads on reddit quite helpful for the guilt trips and also do some research on narcissistic behaviour and how they cant change because it helps you to let go of the belief they will change and it will get magically better because it wont.

back to the biggest narc on tattle - i wonder if she has trust issues since baddad was spilling details of her pregnancy on here. I have often wondered if it was big bad bev and that caused the fallout 🤣

Bubsley

Chatty Member
There’s a primary school in Leyburn that’s 3.6 miles from their house and the uniform is a royal blue polo shirt, with or without logo 🕵🏻‍♀️

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I wonder if Beaver still has his rental property or if they’ve sold that too? Together with the equity from the dungeon (due entirely to overall property price increases and nothing to do with their ‘renovation’) it could make a decent down payment or even leave them mortgage free on a modest house.