Rebecca Lamb #164 Mrsrebeccahobson I’m not a regular mom, I’m a rubbish mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #165 - Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Quite obvious that gromas never had that burnt lunch before. But obvs she loves it coz beggy said so

Reactions: 9
I mean surely most of us are having sex whilst our kids sleep in nearby bedrooms? Unless you’re living in mansions. I can hoover the house and not wake mine up, never mind the odd stifled orgasm 😂

I’m almost 100% sure she’s found some messages on his phone or someone’s in his DMs, so she is marking her territory. He’s got a wandering eye
It’s a bit different as if Alfie needs the loo or a drink in the night he has to physically walk through their bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ain’t even gonna say how grim watching her lock her knees out on a leg press made me feel, also get a shower you dirty woman, you have been to the gym, have a bloody wash you sweaty cow! I get a shower soon as I get home. You’ve trained legs I imagine, you’re gonna stink you woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I was going to mention about the straight legs on the leg press…great “PT” you’ve got there Beggy. Great form. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought nu-skin was her full time income and her “business” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Beggy, just admit you’re broke and know about as much about personal hygiene as you do business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Beggy, just admit you’re broke and know about as much about personal hygiene as you do business.
Haha I thought this, she puts out about 3 tit vlogs a month and they’re never sponsored or get high viewing figures so to say it’s her full time income is hilarious. I reckon the first few months of lumeh she was getting around £3k per month and thought she was minted (tax free in her case remember so literal cash in her pocket) and she was smug AF. I think it quite quickly went down to around £1k which to be fair is still alright if it’s just a part time money making scheme you’ve got on the Side, hardly big boss income though is it. I reckon now she doesn’t even scrape £500 per month from it. How utterly embarrassing 🙈

Haha I thought this, she puts out about 3 tit vlogs a month and they’re never sponsored or get high viewing figures so to say it’s her full time income is hilarious. I reckon the first few months of lumeh she was getting around £3k per month and thought she was minted (tax free in her case remember so literal cash in her pocket) and she was smug AF. I think it quite quickly went down to around £1k which to be fair is still alright if it’s just a part time money making scheme you’ve got on the Side, hardly big boss income though is it. I reckon now she doesn’t even scrape £500 per month from it. How utterly embarrassing 🙈
Even if she was earning the top end of that figure (which she won’t be), that is roughly £1600 A YEAR from You Tube 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Wouldn’t get out of bed for that a month babes 🙄😂 #bossbabe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mentioning Emily Norris like it’s a flex and they’re bezzie mates. 🥴 Has EN responded?

• Haha
Mentioning Emily Norris like it’s a flex and they’re bezzie mates. 🥴 Has EN responded?
And that only happened because they were both with Channel Scum, Scammily Norris would cross the street and dodge into the nearest doorway if she she saw Beggy headed her way now

• Haha
Revolutionary idea: wash your kid's hands before she sits down to eat.

Even if she was earning the top end of that figure (which she won’t be), that is roughly £1600 A YEAR from You Tube 🙈🤣🤣🤣

YouTube pays around £4 at most for every 1,000 views. Adsense I believe is around 1p per view per ad. At the very very most she’s made about £18 from her most recent video 😂 her view count would need to be in the millions to earn even £2,500 a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

All I took from that screenshot is “rank” … a perfect description for our gal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.