Rebecca Lamb #164 Mrsrebeccahobson I’m not a regular mom, I’m a rubbish mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to change it as swear words not allowed , thread suggestion was I’m not a regular mom, I’m a tit mom
Thanks to @Ducktalesawhoohoo
Quick run down
Beggy got stuck in the snow after a trip to the Trafford centre apparently travelled 6 miles home on the Back of a quad, yeah ok!
She’s got more faces than Big Ben and more bodies than a morgue
Alfie’s looking forward to his birthday and his packet of haribos
Roma’s still looking gormless poor thing and is hoping by the end of the thread she’s got a pair of gloves! Her and Mabel are looking more alike by the day.
Woody?? Has anyone saw woody? He will be on the pile with the missing kitten and chickens
Beavers getting uglier and redder by the day
The shack is still for sale, she’s still a boring bleep and still has no fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘More bodies than a morgue’ 😂
She’s really trying to convince herself with that Q&A - ‘Roma’s talking lots’ Is she? She barely makes any noise at all. Doesn’t help when Rebecca doesn’t communicate well herself.
Are you clapping? Are you waving? Are you sitting in the cat bed? If she used open ended questions, it would be more beneficial to Roma’s speech development. But then again, what do I know…it’s not her first - they know what they’re doing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I said this a few threads ago but I can’t unsee this now. She’s either Cher or Michael Jackson, just depends on the day… imagine thinking you’re a beaut when you look like a 70 odd year old with a face full of plastic 😙😙😙😙

E087E70A-4E37-4F7A-93D9-E9F1B64978AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another horrific looking smoothie with pomegranate in it? Who puts that in a smoothie? 🤮 will be all bits 🤢
Why is it good Rebecca? What does it do?
All the goodness now for her gallbladder, so you didn’t eat pizza with cheese or cookie dough and ice cream?
well let’s buckle up for another wholesome skint Sunday, farm visit? Walk? Boiled barely roasted potatoes? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her make a roast dinner ….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s her new fascination with pomegranate? Did she know it even existed before she discovered It a week ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Works out twice a week on her own? Is that with flash mops or what 😂 I find it hard to believe we wouldn't have had a few pics of her grimacing doing an overhead press with a couple of 2lb dumbells if that was the case....

Also "a few trips planned" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 literally a few days ago she wanted to book a holiday but Steve said no, now less than a week later they've got several planned, give it a rest Beggy, you maybe need to start noting down what you say in your boss babe notebook and then when you're gonna lie have a quick little check back and make sure what you've blabbed already doesn't contradict the lie you're about to tell 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s so easy to tell when she’s lying - there is always a comment about her being down to earth 😂😂😂 why is she so obsessed with being down to earth? Like she’s some supermodel high celebrity who is so normal 😂😂😂 when in reality she’s an average mum of 3 living in a dilapidated shack in the middle of nowhere. The tit photo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 no words. And totally agree with the above post- ‘a few trips planned’ when Steve the other day was literally saying no holidays. I presume these are trips to the trout farm and skipton rather than the usually ‘luxury’ holiday to tenners?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
at
It’s so easy to tell when she’s lying - there is always a comment about her being down to earth 😂😂😂 why is she so obsessed with being down to earth? Like she’s some supermodel high celebrity who is so normal 😂😂😂 when in reality she’s an average mum of 3 living in a dilapidated shack in the middle of nowhere. The tit photo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 no words. And totally agree with the above post- ‘a few trips planned’ when Steve the other day was literally saying no holidays. I presume these are trips to the trout farm and skipton rather than the usually ‘luxury’ holiday to tenners?
This, she’s on the dole not the red carpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had to change it as swear words not allowed , thread suggestion was I’m not a regular mom, I’m a tit mom
Thanks to @Ducktalesawhoohoo
Quick run down
Beggy got stuck in the snow after a trip to the Trafford centre apparently travelled 6 miles home on the Back of a quad, yeah ok!
She’s got more faces than Big Ben and more bodies than a morgue
Alfie’s looking forward to his birthday and his packet of haribos
Roma’s still looking gormless poor thing and is hoping by the end of the thread she’s got a pair of gloves! Her and Mabel are looking more alike by the day.
Woody?? Has anyone saw woody? He will be on the pile with the missing kitten and chickens
Beavers getting uglier and redder by the day
The shack is still for sale, she’s still a boring bleep and still has no fashion sense

Reactions: 7
Just noticed she’s blocked my second account after I asked her “which words can Roma say?”.

So the answer is none. She’s an absolute melted welly, asking about her sex life is fine but heaven forbid someone asks about her daughter’s vocabulary after she states “she’s talking more”.

She’ll now be scrambling to force Roma to talk so she can post “proof” much like she did when she couldn’t walk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.