Rebecca Lamb #164 Mrsrebeccahobson I’m not a regular mom, I’m a rubbish mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her stories are getting ripped apart in the group chat right now. I can 100% guarantee that Steph and Emily rip the piss out of her privately. That’s if she hasn’t blocked them all (and Beaver) from seeing her stories 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does she honestly think anyone is interested in her sex life? Who would respond to an Ask Me Anything with a question about how often Rebecca Lamb has sex? Who gives a tit? She makes it so obvious she asks these questions herself

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been with my fella over 12 years and we have 3 kids. He’s lucky if he gets something once a week at the minuet with youngest being 6 months and I’m just always knackered. Doesn’t mean we don’t find each other attractive or not love each other. She needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She just reminds me so much of a teenager. It’s mad how emotionally stunted she really is. When we were all 16/17/18 it was ‘cool’ to be shagging, we’d talk about sex all the time.
I can’t remember the last time I spoke to a friend about how much sex they / I were having. Relationships come in plenty of different shapes and sizes. Ironically one of the most unhappy relationships I was in was the one where we had sex the most.
I dunno who she thinks she is peacocking to, but I can guarantee no one is jealous. I’d rather have my vagina sewn shut for the rest of my life than shag beaver anyway. Sex is great but it doesn’t equal a happy or healthy relationship, there’s a lot more to it. She just doesn’t have the emotional capacity to understand that. Poor Roma being taught that her worth will be in her sexuality, it’s very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“How do you do it?” - what exactly? She does nothing. She neglects her kids, her house and personal hygiene.

It’s the fact she’s sent herself that message thinking she’s some corporate girlie with a busy life is just hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she honestly think anyone is interested in her sex life? Who would respond to an Ask Me Anything with a question about how often Rebecca Lamb has sex? Who gives a tit? She makes it so obvious she asks these questions herself
Surely there's no way a single one of her sheep believe anyone is asking her this question even once, let alone EVERY time she does an ask me anything box. Who would be interested? Funnily enough, I had a friend at college who went on and on and on about sex constantly. Always making reference to it and to positions and all sorts of other little comments wherever she could. Turned out she was a virgin. I know beggy the bike isn't a virgin but the fact she has to keep mentioning it definitely points to them not doing it very often, rather than the nightly event like she claims.

Reactions: 14
Are people really that stupid that they ask questions when these Instawankers post these ask me anything/let’s catch up boxes 😩 Surely whoever asked the how often do you have sex question was one of us as a joke or it was Beggy herself. I have no interest in how many times someone I know has sex let alone someone I don’t know on social media. This world has become a very odd place 🤪

Reactions: 16
Are people really that stupid that they ask questions when these Instawankers post these ask me anything/let’s catch up boxes 😩 Surely whoever asked the how often do you have sex question was one of us as a joke or it was Beggy herself. I have no interest in how many times someone I know has sex let alone someone I don’t know on social media. This world has become a very odd place 🤪
Na beavers likely been caught "texting" a 21 year old who he met at the gym. When found out, he told Bogtrotter nothing physical had happened, and in her tiny pea brain, Dingle thinks "right! I'm the one he dips his wick in, I'll show these girls"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one is asking about her sex life. She asked herself this in her last Q&A too.
Clearly making a point to whoever Beave has fallen dick-first into this time. What a sad little life, Jane.

Reactions: 20
We have a 7 month old and a 4 year old, we are in the thick of it. We also have to lay with our daughter each night while she falls asleep, then inevitably my husband goes in with her most nights and I stay with the baby. We are lucky if we have sex once a month! We are spent… does that mean we don’t love each other? Absolutely not! We adore each other and show each other in other ways.
Thick bleeping hillbilly.

• Heart
Why would you even want sex every night?! As a married woman with 3 kids under 5.. it’s the last thing I’d want to be doing every night 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her thought process towards love and relationships is extremely unhealthy and wrong. She has no self respect whatsoever.

I wish she would just duck off and take her roidy fella with her. Nobody else wants him Rebecca because he’s bleeping gross and dresses like it’s 1982. I bet he’s tit in bed too. 💅🏼

• Heart
I actually feel sorry for her, I've been in the position of having sex everyday to try and keep him from straying and its a horrible feeling, you may have stopped them sleeping with someone else but theres more to cheating than sex and every other possibility is still racing through your head. I can't even look at photos from that time of my life as it was so awful for me.
She must feel tit daily, i wouldn't be suprised if thats why he does the school run, so she knows where he is before work no chance of him 'going to the gym' early.
I refuse to believe that any couple actually wants to have sex every single night especially with 3 kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I met a friend for a coffee and she said “ah right, so let’s catch up!” I’m not gonna reply with “ok how often do you and your husband have sex???” Jesus Christ on a bike.

Also did anyone notice how when she was answering the question she said (sorry friends and family!) after we all said she must hide her stories from her friends and family as she lies in every single one. She’s trying to make us think that by mentioning friends and family then they can definitely see her stories.
Proves nothing you thick witch, you definitely hide them from seeing them as they know everything you say is a load of tit! And no one is gonna write about their sex life for their parents to see.

I bet money that pretty much any other influencer has NEVER received so many, IF ANY, questions about how much they have sex with their partner.

Reactions: 22
If I met a friend for a coffee and she said “ah right, so let’s catch up!” I’m not gonna reply with “ok how often do you and your husband have sex???” Jesus Christ on a bike.

Also did anyone notice how when she was answering the question she said (sorry friends and family!) after we all said she must hide her stories from her friends and family as she lies in every single one. She’s trying to make us think that by mentioning friends and family then they can definitely see her stories.
Proves nothing you thick witch, you definitely hide them from seeing them as they know everything you say is a load of tit! And no one is gonna write about their sex life for their parents to see.

I bet money that pretty much any other influencer has NEVER received so many, IF ANY, questions about how much they have sex with their partner.
Even if they have, if you were a "mummehhh influencerrrr" you have the choice to not answer.

Most others in Beggys position would just choose not to respond to keep some semblance of public dignity.

In the rare event they had chosen to embarrass themselves previously by discussing it publicly, given that it now must be like the fiftieth time she's answered, you'd be like oh I've answered that many times previously it's like beating a dead horse now, next.

Reactions: 10
When they got "Married 🤥" they shared a room with all 3 children. I find it hard to believe they were having sex every night then! If they were, that is pretty disgusting! Then again, maybe that's where The Chaser is getting her moves from? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her sex life is tit. Even if she’s having it nightly how is that spontaneous or thrilling. It’s a box ticking exercise, about as exciting as brushing my teeth before I go to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.