Rebecca Lamb #163 MrsRebeccaHobson There’s no place like grome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual duck… that’s all.
View attachment 2703098
She reckons she's only had lip filler years ago but i have a local aesthetic lady whos done her own botox and facial filler(brow lift, cheek filler, chin filler and lips) for years and this is literally her face, its so uncanny its almost like a face swap app.

Reactions: 11
She reckons she's only had lip filler years ago but i have a local aesthetic lady whos done her own botox and facial filler(brow lift, cheek filler, chin filler and lips) for years and this is literally her face, its so uncanny its almost like a face swap app.
Her face is full of filler and botox. It's completely changed to when you look back on pics of her when she was younger. That's why she looks so waxy and grey. She's ruined herself getting work done when she probably didn't need it

Reactions: 14
Roma with the ice lolly. Why isn't she safeguarding her children? Abhorrent woman 😞.
I really hope one day there will be laws on what can be shared online in regards to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How’s this dumb bleep still claiming she’s only ever had lip filler 3 years ago when you can see the migration and her botoxed forehead from out of space. Has to be suh careful with her diet but can smash a full ramekin of cookie dough no probs. No mention of the house being up for sale despite a moving question. And wtf is with all the half naked pics you scruffy witch

Reactions: 26
Cookie dough? Where? Is the cookie dough in the room with us cos wtf is that
Yeh right of course ! have forgotten you have gallstones Rebecca , liar liar pants on fire !!

Oh and the nice cheesy pizza at lunch , that alone would have set off a flareup for someone who actually had gallstones !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ha ha came on to say I love how she’s still claiming she’s not had her lips done for 3 years. If that’s the case she had a tit tonne of filler then and it’s still migrating! 😆

Reactions: 10
Roma with the ice lolly. Why isn't she safeguarding her children? Abhorrent woman 😞.
I really hope one day there will be laws on what can be shared online in regards to children.
The pictures of Romas bare feet and how often she has bare feet in that freezing shack are also a red flag as far as safeguarding goes , has one of your fans requested them ? 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Literally looks like she has about 60kg on there which can’t be that far off her body weight 😂😂😂
Such a gym bunny hot mama 💋
I'm 5ft 3 and I weight 57kg and I'm nowhere near the size she looks to be. Unlike dingle I actually have muscle though. Everything about her is doughy.
Doughy Dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her ambitions are just to be supahhh hapeeehhh what happened to mortgage free and 10 investment properties?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pizza express on a Saturday lunch time and no picture of Steve , guess that is the annual lunch with Grandma Bev 🍕

Reactions: 6
Maybe even she has realised that’s a fantasy at this point 🤣
Well yeah but this is what annoys me about bog and her "fans" she gives it the biggun about something, then never mentions it again and they just let her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.