Rebecca Lamb #163 MrsRebeccaHobson There’s no place like grome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd stop blaming being pregnant for the reason she never had her gall bladder surgery. The surgery got cancelled and she then took herself off the list as she didn't want it
Or, she was never on the list because the gall stones are imaginary 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
100% asking herself those questions. Same old tit different week. Give it up Beggy your influencing career (if you ever had one) is over & you really have some serious issues living this pretend life that no one gives a fk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck it…thread suggestion

“BBB should’ve swallowed”.

let’s be honest we all think she’s a waste of skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same old on the q&a. “Let’s catch up” riiiight, what have you got to bring to the table then? What have you been up to? Oh yeh, duck all. I really don’t understand her. She lives in an imaginary world where most of her followers are either us trolls or they’ve been bought by her, so no one would care about anything she says anyway. She spends her days filming/taking pics to put on her story for her followers that aren’t even real. She spends time writing questions to herself and answering herself, so basically having public conversations with herself. HERSELF. She pretends to be better than she is in the gym, pretends to be smaller than she is, pretends to have gallstones. All for her FAKE followers. Let that sink in. All for people that she knows aren’t real. WTAF. If that isn’t the actions of someone who needs psychological help then I really don’t know what is. She’s literally living an entire fake life all for no reason/no one……

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her complimenting her own skin when she has more wrinkles than her man’s balls is hilarious.

Nobody thinks she has great skin for a 30year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is Spain not an option now? Thought she could work from anywhere? Thought she earned more a month than us mere mortals did in a year? Thought going a cheap all inclusive is better than being at school, that the kids were basically fluent in the language of tenners?

Oh yeah…the truth is her shiny unicorn building block business brings in duck all. A quick google and you’ll find out that 82% of NuSkin sellers made ZERO commission.

As much as Brexit has screwed lots of people over, Beggy is not one of them. The reality is she’s broke and you can’t claim your benefits “aboard”.

Reactions: 28
Why would you post that? 😳 that's what your other half keeps hidden in the depths of his phone 🤣🤣🤣
What an attention seeking trollop, saggy tits resting on her knees, and kids inflatables and toys in the background. Classeh

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her tits are suh suh saggeh for her age 🤣 i know she has had 3 kids but christ my 36 E’s are perkier than that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s been going on about sex and posting a lot of pictures of her arse and half naked lately, something definitely going on, it’s just disgusting that she still posts the kids the way she does after posting that sort of content. Steve clearly isn’t giving her the attention she’s wanting so she’s going after it from strange men online

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of all the scenic or family photos she could have used for the travel Q... Of course she has to make it cheap on her "wholesome family" account 🙄.
I was hoping for the snorkeling blowhole one, personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been going on about sex and posting a lot of pictures of her arse and half naked lately, something definitely going on, it’s just disgusting that she still posts the kids the way she does after posting that sort of content. Steve clearly isn’t giving her the attention she’s wanting so she’s going after it from strange men online
I strongly believe she does this so pervs will message her and she will then direct them to her "website" where they can "subscribe" 🤢

Alongside posting pics of her daughter constantly..that also makes me suspect her! I would put nothing past this dirty slag. She'll do anything for money

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.